anyone can tell me what you guys think complete burn in of the silver poison like 200-400 hours before you see full burn in?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again, small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 313
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Anything past 200 hours should see you at the end of its break in period.
In my opinion the sound will be affected since it has to go thorough adapters.
I think losses will be very very minimal and there is nothing to worry about.
+1 a cable is conductor. It will conduct current the exact same at 500 hours as it does brand new. Please peeps stop it with the burn in BS ok?
I probably should not get involved in any such discussions
Edited by Toxic Cables - 9/9/13 at 2:31am
"Sigh"...There is a thread for this you know......
Frank, I'm considering a purchase of the HD 800. Would it be possible to build a silver widow adapter to allow use of a silver widow cable for an Audeze headphone with the HD 800? If so how much would it cost? Thanks, Mark.
ok will just move on....
got my toxic silver poison terminated rsa balanced awaiting for the post to arrive so give this cable a go with my rsa sr71-b......i have a feeling i am going to be in audio nirvana...
Frank......just thought I'd throw up a shot but truth be told, I'm too busy enjoying the new gear and all the cables.....more pictures will follow.....but damn your cables really are works of art:
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 48 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Audirvana Plus vs. BitPerfect vs. Fidelia 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 770 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE400i 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser 6.3mm to 3.5mm jack adapter 11 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 12 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)