anyone can tell me what you guys think complete burn in of the silver poison like 200-400 hours before you see full burn in?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 313
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Anything past 200 hours should see you at the end of its break in period.
In my opinion the sound will be affected since it has to go thorough adapters.
I think losses will be very very minimal and there is nothing to worry about.
+1 a cable is conductor. It will conduct current the exact same at 500 hours as it does brand new. Please peeps stop it with the burn in BS ok?
I probably should not get involved in any such discussions
Edited by Toxic Cables - 9/9/13 at 2:31am
"Sigh"...There is a thread for this you know......
Frank, I'm considering a purchase of the HD 800. Would it be possible to build a silver widow adapter to allow use of a silver widow cable for an Audeze headphone with the HD 800? If so how much would it cost? Thanks, Mark.
ok will just move on....
got my toxic silver poison terminated rsa balanced awaiting for the post to arrive so give this cable a go with my rsa sr71-b......i have a feeling i am going to be in audio nirvana...
Frank......just thought I'd throw up a shot but truth be told, I'm too busy enjoying the new gear and all the cables.....more pictures will follow.....but damn your cables really are works of art:
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony MDR-V6 and 7506 Owners of both: Can you hear a difference? 36 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER & TIMBUK2 Promotion 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)