anyone can tell me what you guys think complete burn in of the silver poison like 200-400 hours before you see full burn in?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 313
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Anything past 200 hours should see you at the end of its break in period.
In my opinion the sound will be affected since it has to go thorough adapters.
I think losses will be very very minimal and there is nothing to worry about.
+1 a cable is conductor. It will conduct current the exact same at 500 hours as it does brand new. Please peeps stop it with the burn in BS ok?
I probably should not get involved in any such discussions
Edited by Toxic Cables - 9/9/13 at 2:31am
"Sigh"...There is a thread for this you know......
Frank, I'm considering a purchase of the HD 800. Would it be possible to build a silver widow adapter to allow use of a silver widow cable for an Audeze headphone with the HD 800? If so how much would it cost? Thanks, Mark.
ok will just move on....
got my toxic silver poison terminated rsa balanced awaiting for the post to arrive so give this cable a go with my rsa sr71-b......i have a feeling i am going to be in audio nirvana...
Frank......just thought I'd throw up a shot but truth be told, I'm too busy enjoying the new gear and all the cables.....more pictures will follow.....but damn your cables really are works of art:
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Woo Audio 2 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio 3 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Trio Portable Tube Amp - Discussion and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 connection to Marshall Woburn - line out or headphone? 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › Help me choose wisely!!! Momentum m2 (wired) vs hd25-1 II + dt770... 8 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 11 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 11 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-A2 need help/opinion 16 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3