anyone can tell me what you guys think complete burn in of the silver poison like 200-400 hours before you see full burn in?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 313
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Anything past 200 hours should see you at the end of its break in period.
In my opinion the sound will be affected since it has to go thorough adapters.
I think losses will be very very minimal and there is nothing to worry about.
+1 a cable is conductor. It will conduct current the exact same at 500 hours as it does brand new. Please peeps stop it with the burn in BS ok?
I probably should not get involved in any such discussions
Edited by Toxic Cables - 9/9/13 at 2:31am
"Sigh"...There is a thread for this you know......
Frank, I'm considering a purchase of the HD 800. Would it be possible to build a silver widow adapter to allow use of a silver widow cable for an Audeze headphone with the HD 800? If so how much would it cost? Thanks, Mark.
ok will just move on....
got my toxic silver poison terminated rsa balanced awaiting for the post to arrive so give this cable a go with my rsa sr71-b......i have a feeling i am going to be in audio nirvana...
Frank......just thought I'd throw up a shot but truth be told, I'm too busy enjoying the new gear and all the cables.....more pictures will follow.....but damn your cables really are works of art:
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SennGrado Thread 39 seconds ago
- › MAGISTER - 40% PROMOTION PRICE 45 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 46 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 50 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › Need advice on finding a spacious well defined headset/pair of... 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2