or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 311

post #4651 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I have 3D drawings currently and cannot post these here for various reasons. Pictures will be posted when i get them later this month. They will not be made available for DIY.

The original black and red connectors for HD6XX are awful and I am sure your design must look much better.  Looking forward to seeing the photos when available.

post #4652 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningfarron View Post


its actually an hybrid of 4 wire silver poison and 4 wire scorpion not an 8 wire sw. but it does sound very good :)

Oh.. I must be very tired when I gone through the threads and the photo...  Thank you for the clarification and looking forward to your review on the performance of this very unique hybrid cable.

post #4653 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post

Sounds like my wife.......Funny how wives are so similar when it comes to that Bank Statement ......ph34r.gif


Those changes sound fantastic. Frank is not one to rest on his laurels.
+1 i agree totally on the wife thingie..if my wife only knew of half of my spenditures on my car, audio and pc stuff she would unman me, if u know what i mean biggrin.gif

I get a feeling its best to get a headfi female member as ur girlfriend/wife..that should make it so much more easier wink.gif
post #4654 of 9363
I took delivery of an Audiophilleo 2 yesterday. Told my GF it cost £15 and there were no objections raised. My Burson Conductor cost £200 and my LCD-2 cost £200 :-)

And as far as I know, there are only two girls using Head-Fi.
post #4655 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Finally, right biggrin.gif

 

Thanks for the wait mate and glad they arrived safely.


it actually came faster than what i expected.

the build quality and sound is really impressive,it makes me lose my interest in trying other cable for my hd800.

but if you make an 8 wire hybrid of black and silver widow then its a different story biggrin.gif. i really like the sound of hybrid cable because it have a unique sound that silver and copper cable alone dont have.

post #4656 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningfarron View Post


it actually came faster than what i expected.
the build quality and sound is really impressive,it makes me lose my interest in trying other cable for my hd800.
but if you make an 8 wire hybrid of black and silver widow then its a different story biggrin.gif . i really like the sound of hybrid cable because it have a unique sound that silver and copper cable alone dont have.
How about crystal piccolino cable vs hybrid?
post #4657 of 9363

What kind of Burn in period is reccomended for the toxic silver poison cables? how many hours

post #4658 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Oh, did i mention i am having some revisions made to the Poison, Viper and Scorpion. Although the actual wire/sound will remain the same, we are having the wire made with several layers of shielding/sleeving and dampening. 

If anyone with an order for any of those 3 cables would like the new version, just let me know and i will change you over at no extra cost.

Frank, will you make revisions also to the Copper Venom and Silver Widow in the near future too?
Edited by gebo - 9/3/13 at 8:57am
post #4659 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by gebo View Post

Frank, will you make revisions also to the Copper Venom and Silver Poison in the near future too?
Dont forget the black widow..as my 8wire balanced cable just sings on the he500 wink.gif
post #4660 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1110 View Post

I took delivery of an Audiophilleo 2 yesterday. Told my GF it cost £15 and there were no objections raised. My Burson Conductor cost £200 and my LCD-2 cost £200 :-)

And as far as I know, there are only two girls using Head-Fi.
Ur even more evil then me to ur girlfriend...i hope u buy her nice stuff to keep her happy as i do?

Yeah..as far i know dubstepgirl is one of the two audio minded girls here on headfi as far i know...
And she knows a lot about our stuff and is funny (check her names for our headphones..lolz)
She has one lucky boyfriend/husband/girlfriend (nowadays everything is possible) biggrin.gif
Edited by hifimanrookie - 9/3/13 at 8:51am
post #4661 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Ur even more evil then me to ur girlfriend...i hope u buy her nice stuff to keep her happy as i do?

Yeah..as far i know dubstepgirl is one of the two audio minded girls here on headfi as far i know...
And she knows a lot about our stuff and is funny (check her names for our headphones..lolz)
She has one lucky boyfriend/husband/girlfriend (nowadays everything is possible) biggrin.gif

Yes, I'm thinking about buying her a pair of Fostex TH900 right now actually very_evil_smiley.gif

post #4662 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1110 View Post

Yes, I'm thinking about buying her a pair of Fostex TH900 right now actually very_evil_smiley.gif

I want to be your girlfriend (no, I'm not a girl) :))

post #4663 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsvo614 View Post


How about crystal piccolino cable vs hybrid?


havent tried piccolino sorry.

post #4664 of 9363

Hey Hifimanrookie, they are not called Widows for nothing.....After buying the wife kills you becoming a Widow.....

post #4665 of 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post
 

Hey Hifimanrookie, they are not called Widows for nothing.....After buying the wife kills you becoming a Widow.....

Uh oh... I have 2 of them....:ph34r:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread