or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 274

post #4096 of 9469

Sorry, not sure why the Min and Max not showing above, i pasted it from the site and it did show before i submit.

 

Well, that's the winner of the Silver Widow 6ft cable of their choice.

post #4097 of 9469

Congrats to the winner :).

post #4098 of 9469

That would be KimChee, congrats.

post #4099 of 9469
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin sawdust View Post

That would be KimChee, congrats.

but it was his third mispost..one real post and then two accidents......his iphone was bugging him..not a real post... next real post after the real post of kimchee would be from negura confused.gif


Edited by hifimanrookie - 7/7/13 at 11:51am
post #4100 of 9469
Never the less it is a post. If anyone feels aggrieved then it should be Frank who makes the call.
post #4101 of 9469
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

but it was his third mispost..one real post and then two accidents......his iphone was bugging him..not a real post... next real post after the real post of kimchee would be from negura confused.gif

Winner was picked randomly from all the posts in the thread, it would not matter if it was a double or triple post, it was done by mistake, so would still count. ;)

 

Congrats Kimchee, let me know what you would like.

post #4102 of 9469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I do currently have 2 Fitear cables on order, although i am not taking any further orders on these, till these 2 customers confirm that everything works as it should. I don't have a pair of these IEM's myself, so unable to test the cables myself. Please check back in a couple of months.

 

I will start going through PM's and email later this evening.

Hi Frank,

 

May I ask about the other guy that order fitear connector? Did you use the original connector as mine?

post #4103 of 9469

Frank, I just sent you a PM...

 

Thanks!

post #4104 of 9469

Was just emailing Frank and he can do a removable cable mod for the Audio Technica ATH-AD2000Xs! I have to try that out one day. Only downside is that you have to wait 5-6 months.

post #4105 of 9469
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Was just emailing Frank and he can do a removable cable mod for the Audio Technica ATH-AD2000Xs! I have to try that out one day. Only downside is that you have to wait 5-6 months.

Yes i can, and as was stated in the email, i am not taking any modification jobs on at present, due to the huge backlog of orders i already have.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Frank, I just sent you a PM...

 

Thanks!

All PM's and emails replied to.

post #4106 of 9469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Yes i can, and as was stated in the email, i am not taking any modification jobs on at present, due to the huge backlog of orders i already have.

Yeah, sorry I forgot to mention that. 

post #4107 of 9469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipper View Post

 

Do you mean London Ohio, London Minnesota, London Tennessee, London Kentucky, London West Virginia, London Missouri, or London Texas? I don't think there are any other important Londons in the world.  


It might not be important to you but I live in London, Ontario Canada (pop > 300,000) which is likely larger than most of the other "Londons" you listed.

post #4108 of 9469

Wow congratulations to Kimchee.......Great prize....Enjoy......

 

Lin0003.........We WILL get together one day mate........Im just so flat out at the moment.....

But I always try to keep my word.. I think you will be impressed what your Miracle will be able to produce with frank's magical cables......etysmile.gif

Just Sorry I couldn't hear the 8 wire hybrid.....But hey that's life......

post #4109 of 9469

My next cables will be LOD and Clas but still unsure which to go for............But it will definitely be TOXIC!!!!!! biggrin.gif

post #4110 of 9469
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post

Wow congratulations to Kimchee.......Great prize....Enjoy......

 

Lin0003.........We WILL get together one day mate........Im just so flat out at the moment.....

But I always try to keep my word.. I think you will be impressed what your Miracle will be able to produce with frank's magical cables......etysmile.gif

Just Sorry I couldn't hear the 8 wire hybrid.....But hey that's life......

Yeah, one day. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread