or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 259

post #3871 of 9345

I'm waiting for a Silver widow for my 650s Matt. It's supposed to pair fantastically 

post #3872 of 9345

Actually while we're are talking about nice pairings, does anyone have any suggestions for some Heir 8.As?

post #3873 of 9345

I am replying to all the emails now, sorry for the long wait on replies. I will take care of eBay messages tomorrow.

 

For Parts, please email or PM me, please put "Parts" in the header. 

 

Currently i accept payment by Google Checkout on my site, i will be integrating PayPal in the next week, and i accept PayPal when ordering with me.

 

If you PM or email me, i will reply to all messages, although, please do allow some time.

 

Hopefully, now that i am not longer taking orders on eBay for now, we can clear up orders quicker. I do understand that most of you have been waiting ages and i am extremely sorry for this.

 

Once we have this backlog cleared up, i will run a competition for all those that were effected by these delays, this will include some awesome prizes, with one person winning the grand prize of, FREE CABLES FOR LIFE. Terms and conditions will apply.


Edited by Toxic Cables - 6/7/13 at 3:36pm
post #3874 of 9345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I am replying to all the emails now, sorry for the long wait on replies. I will take care of eBay messages tomorrow.

For Parts, please email or PM me, please put "Parts" in the header. 

Currently i accept payment by Google Checkout on my site, i will be integrating PayPal in the next week, and i accept PayPal when ordering with me.

If you PM or email me, i will reply to all messages, although, please do allow some time.

Hopefully, now that i am not longer taking orders on eBay for now, we can clear up orders quicker. I do understand that most of you have been waiting ages and i am extremely sorry for this.

Once we have this backlog cleared up, i will run a competition for all those that were effected by these delays, this will include some awesome prizes, with one person winning the grand prize of, FREE CABLES FOR LIFE. Terms and conditions will apply.
Holy! Free cables for life!
post #3875 of 9345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

 

Once we have this backlog cleared up, i will run a competition for all those that were effected by these delays, this will include some awesome prizes, with one person winning the grand prize of, FREE CABLES FOR LIFE. Terms and conditions will apply.

Yikes! Another way to get me to buy every flagship pair of HP's.....biggrin.gif

post #3876 of 9345

Better ensure that a headphone retailer doesn't win this or you'll get even less sleep!

 

basshead.gif

 

Cheers,

Andy. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I am replying to all the emails now, sorry for the long wait on replies. I will take care of eBay messages tomorrow.

 

For Parts, please email or PM me, please put "Parts" in the header. 

 

Currently i accept payment by Google Checkout on my site, i will be integrating PayPal in the next week, and i accept PayPal when ordering with me.

 

If you PM or email me, i will reply to all messages, although, please do allow some time.

 

Hopefully, now that i am not longer taking orders on eBay for now, we can clear up orders quicker. I do understand that most of you have been waiting ages and i am extremely sorry for this.

 

Once we have this backlog cleared up, i will run a competition for all those that were effected by these delays, this will include some awesome prizes, with one person winning the grand prize of, FREE CABLES FOR LIFE. Terms and conditions will apply.

post #3877 of 9345
Quote:
Originally Posted by smial1966 View Post

Better ensure that a headphone retailer doesn't win this or you'll get even less sleep!

 

basshead.gif

 

Cheers,

Andy. 

 

Or no sleep. 

post #3878 of 9345

FREE CABLES FOR LIFE'.

 

Whose life? regular_smile%20.gif

post #3879 of 9345

Oh, I need to take care of my health and ensure I can live as long as I can tongue.gifdarthsmile.gif

post #3880 of 9345
Quote:

Once we have this backlog cleared up, i will run a competition for all those that were effected by these delays, this will include some awesome prizes, with one person winning the grand prize of, FREE CABLES FOR LIFE. Terms and conditions will apply.

This sounds amazing! Looking forward to this! :)

post #3881 of 9345

finally, I got mine..

 

what a wait...

How long do you have to run-in before it reaches its optimum performance???

post #3882 of 9345
Quote:
Originally Posted by smial1966 View Post

Better ensure that a headphone retailer doesn't win this or you'll get even less sleep!

 

basshead.gif

 

Cheers,

Andy. 

 

I did say terms and conditions apply biggrin.gif

 

I will limit it to a few cables a year, there should be no reason someone would need more then that.

 

Cables will be supplied for the life of Toxic Cables, this is my baby, so i have no plans of going anywhere. So will be until i kick it from inhaling all the solder fumes, or you do wink.gifevil_smiley.gif

post #3883 of 9345

On a semi-serious note, are solder fumes toxic? I have no idea but if they're not conducive to health I trust that you're soldering in a field Frank - or at least a well ventilated room.

 

Cheers,

Andy. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I did say terms and conditions apply biggrin.gif

 

I will limit it to a few cables a year, there should be no reason someone would need more then that.

 

Cables will be supplied for the life of Toxic Cables, this is my baby, so i have no plans of going anywhere. So will be until i kick it from inhaling all the solder fumes, or you do wink.gifevil_smiley.gif

post #3884 of 9345
Quote:
Originally Posted by smial1966 View Post

On a semi-serious note, are solder fumes toxic? I have no idea but if they're not conducive to health I trust that you're soldering in a field Frank - or at least a well ventilated room.

 

Cheers,

Andy. 

 

They are, especially leaded solder. I use a top of the line solder fume extractor, so should be fine. biggrin.gif

post #3885 of 9345
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyClown View Post

Actually while we're are talking about nice pairings, does anyone have any suggestions for some Heir 8.As?

Anyone? I was thinking a silver widow IEM cable, but was wondering if anyone here had already paired up something with the 8.As they might be able to comment on?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread