Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 232
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I am disappointed, what's that mini to mini, and i thought you would be faithful.
That mini to mini is a no name flat braided uber super duper cable that cost £2.00 off ebay lmao!
And I'll be honest and say my Nordost Odin j to j isn't all that great, Definately not worth the 65 quid I payed for it.
I am faithful Frank, Ok I have a few non toxic cables, And my missus just ordered me a few FAW cables for my birthday as she cant afford any more. bless her.
However I guarantee I will order more things from you this year, AKA HifiMan HE400's with a balanced cable to go with, A D-Zero &
Im not sure what else yet. Depends what I can afford like. Maybe a DX100???
If you want to send me a mini to mini of course you can do and I'll write a sparkling review on it for free nudge nudge wink wink........ Lol
p.s. And where is my reply pm Mr Toxic???
Edited by Paul Graham - 5/3/13 at 1:12pm
Evening chaps. I'm still awaiting my first Toxic cable, the silver widow for my HD 650s, (very fooking excited!) but in the mean time I'm curious about possibly getting a cable for my Heir audio Tzar 350 IEMs.
They are flat and incredibly detailed with a bit of a spike in treble around the 8khz mark, making them seem a bit bright with some material.
Is anyone here using a Toxic cable with the Tzars or anything with a similar signature? I was wondering if something like the black widow might be a good call?
Totally open to suggestions :)
Now Im INTRIGUED!!!
Man I wish I could get a pair of HE400's on loan until I get my own. Need to see If I really do like them...
Edited by hifimanrookie - 5/3/13 at 2:00pm
tip: listen to a pair in oktober for a while (mine for example) and then wait a few months...i expect that when the new hifiman models come out, lots of wellcared for he500/he6's will be available secondhand at very affordable prices..
Ok thanks for the advice mate, Looks like a set of T70p's are on the cards for me for now then for my birthday lol,
I've wanted a pair of T70's for ages anyway
And of course, A Toxic Re-Cable to boot.
Any ideas on what cable to run with on the T70's people???
I still want a pair of HiFiman's, But I'll wait until Christmas...
No idea, i don't have the time to follow these things.
Buy it in Japan then. It should be 699jpy
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 49 seconds ago
- › Mint Audeze LCD-XC 53 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ninjas are cool 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000 5 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2