Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 232
That mini to mini is a no name flat braided uber super duper cable that cost £2.00 off ebay lmao!
And I'll be honest and say my Nordost Odin j to j isn't all that great, Definately not worth the 65 quid I payed for it.
I am faithful Frank, Ok I have a few non toxic cables, And my missus just ordered me a few FAW cables for my birthday as she cant afford any more. bless her.
However I guarantee I will order more things from you this year, AKA HifiMan HE400's with a balanced cable to go with, A D-Zero &
Im not sure what else yet. Depends what I can afford like. Maybe a DX100???
If you want to send me a mini to mini of course you can do and I'll write a sparkling review on it for free nudge nudge wink wink........ Lol
p.s. And where is my reply pm Mr Toxic???
Edited by Paul Graham - 5/3/13 at 1:12pm
Evening chaps. I'm still awaiting my first Toxic cable, the silver widow for my HD 650s, (very fooking excited!) but in the mean time I'm curious about possibly getting a cable for my Heir audio Tzar 350 IEMs.
They are flat and incredibly detailed with a bit of a spike in treble around the 8khz mark, making them seem a bit bright with some material.
Is anyone here using a Toxic cable with the Tzars or anything with a similar signature? I was wondering if something like the black widow might be a good call?
Totally open to suggestions :)
Now Im INTRIGUED!!!
Man I wish I could get a pair of HE400's on loan until I get my own. Need to see If I really do like them...
Edited by hifimanrookie - 5/3/13 at 2:00pm
tip: listen to a pair in oktober for a while (mine for example) and then wait a few months...i expect that when the new hifiman models come out, lots of wellcared for he500/he6's will be available secondhand at very affordable prices..
Ok thanks for the advice mate, Looks like a set of T70p's are on the cards for me for now then for my birthday lol,
I've wanted a pair of T70's for ages anyway
And of course, A Toxic Re-Cable to boot.
Any ideas on what cable to run with on the T70's people???
I still want a pair of HiFiman's, But I'll wait until Christmas...
No idea, i don't have the time to follow these things.
Buy it in Japan then. It should be 699jpy
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 11 seconds ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 23 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 34 seconds ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › 2.1 Computer Speakers. 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)