Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 232
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That mini to mini is a no name flat braided uber super duper cable that cost £2.00 off ebay lmao!
And I'll be honest and say my Nordost Odin j to j isn't all that great, Definately not worth the 65 quid I payed for it.
I am faithful Frank, Ok I have a few non toxic cables, And my missus just ordered me a few FAW cables for my birthday as she cant afford any more. bless her.
However I guarantee I will order more things from you this year, AKA HifiMan HE400's with a balanced cable to go with, A D-Zero &
Im not sure what else yet. Depends what I can afford like. Maybe a DX100???
If you want to send me a mini to mini of course you can do and I'll write a sparkling review on it for free nudge nudge wink wink........ Lol
p.s. And where is my reply pm Mr Toxic???
Edited by Paul Graham - 5/3/13 at 1:12pm
Evening chaps. I'm still awaiting my first Toxic cable, the silver widow for my HD 650s, (very fooking excited!) but in the mean time I'm curious about possibly getting a cable for my Heir audio Tzar 350 IEMs.
They are flat and incredibly detailed with a bit of a spike in treble around the 8khz mark, making them seem a bit bright with some material.
Is anyone here using a Toxic cable with the Tzars or anything with a similar signature? I was wondering if something like the black widow might be a good call?
Totally open to suggestions :)
Now Im INTRIGUED!!!
Man I wish I could get a pair of HE400's on loan until I get my own. Need to see If I really do like them...
Edited by hifimanrookie - 5/3/13 at 2:00pm
tip: listen to a pair in oktober for a while (mine for example) and then wait a few months...i expect that when the new hifiman models come out, lots of wellcared for he500/he6's will be available secondhand at very affordable prices..
Ok thanks for the advice mate, Looks like a set of T70p's are on the cards for me for now then for my birthday lol,
I've wanted a pair of T70's for ages anyway
And of course, A Toxic Re-Cable to boot.
Any ideas on what cable to run with on the T70's people???
I still want a pair of HiFiman's, But I'll wait until Christmas...
No idea, i don't have the time to follow these things.
Buy it in Japan then. It should be 699jpy
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Help me choose 1 of AD900x, HD598 and Q701. And DAC/amp... 8 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 12 seconds ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 30 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 40 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)