Not so patient now when I'm waiting for my Miracles. My cable has just been sitting there doing nothing for a month. Itching to try it out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 228
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
They do be, to begin with. I was getting sibilance on LCD-2s of all things.
Don't remember how long it took to mellow in my case, but I can't imagine it was much longer than 20 hours of listening. Frank does burn them in a bit before sending them out, so I have a feeling a lot of it is just your ears getting used to the extra air and speed that the cable conveys.
If uhave a bright phone urself they wont darken up..if thats whatu mean...but they will get more soft sounding in time..around the 100 hours mark..if u feel ur phone sounds bright u maybe would have tried a black widow? Imho ofcourse.
Awesome, what better endorsement then having Sennheiser's high-end product manager telling the world my cables do make a good difference.
Was great to meet all you guys today also, and put faces to the names. Have to say, this was an amazing day out, i think my son listened to more headphones then i did.
Good job Frank. Axel hearing good differences with your cables is very important milestone for all of the cable believers out there :D
:) Run them in for awhile and be sure to let us all know what you think.
Received my new, one of a kind leather CanCans last week, i have to say, these look amazing.
Made this 2 wire Silver Widow to try, on the suggestion of KenMan, think it turned out quite nice.
That looks sick......is that memory wire?
Yes, that's memory wire, but a one off, i don't offer cables with memory wire.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 4/29/13 at 7:10am
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 15 seconds ago
- › Can anyone recommend me a custom cable for my k10? 27 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 3 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 7 minutes ago
- › Alpha Dog not the sound signiature I was looking for. Need help... 7 minutes ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 8 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2