Not so patient now when I'm waiting for my Miracles. My cable has just been sitting there doing nothing for a month. Itching to try it out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 228
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
They do be, to begin with. I was getting sibilance on LCD-2s of all things.
Don't remember how long it took to mellow in my case, but I can't imagine it was much longer than 20 hours of listening. Frank does burn them in a bit before sending them out, so I have a feeling a lot of it is just your ears getting used to the extra air and speed that the cable conveys.
If uhave a bright phone urself they wont darken up..if thats whatu mean...but they will get more soft sounding in time..around the 100 hours mark..if u feel ur phone sounds bright u maybe would have tried a black widow? Imho ofcourse.
Awesome, what better endorsement then having Sennheiser's high-end product manager telling the world my cables do make a good difference.
Was great to meet all you guys today also, and put faces to the names. Have to say, this was an amazing day out, i think my son listened to more headphones then i did.
Good job Frank. Axel hearing good differences with your cables is very important milestone for all of the cable believers out there :D
:) Run them in for awhile and be sure to let us all know what you think.
Received my new, one of a kind leather CanCans last week, i have to say, these look amazing.
Made this 2 wire Silver Widow to try, on the suggestion of KenMan, think it turned out quite nice.
That looks sick......is that memory wire?
Yes, that's memory wire, but a one off, i don't offer cables with memory wire.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 4/29/13 at 7:10am
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 8 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 9 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 9 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 9 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3