Not so patient now when I'm waiting for my Miracles. My cable has just been sitting there doing nothing for a month. Itching to try it out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 228
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
They do be, to begin with. I was getting sibilance on LCD-2s of all things.
Don't remember how long it took to mellow in my case, but I can't imagine it was much longer than 20 hours of listening. Frank does burn them in a bit before sending them out, so I have a feeling a lot of it is just your ears getting used to the extra air and speed that the cable conveys.
If uhave a bright phone urself they wont darken up..if thats whatu mean...but they will get more soft sounding in time..around the 100 hours mark..if u feel ur phone sounds bright u maybe would have tried a black widow? Imho ofcourse.
Awesome, what better endorsement then having Sennheiser's high-end product manager telling the world my cables do make a good difference.
Was great to meet all you guys today also, and put faces to the names. Have to say, this was an amazing day out, i think my son listened to more headphones then i did.
Good job Frank. Axel hearing good differences with your cables is very important milestone for all of the cable believers out there :D
:) Run them in for awhile and be sure to let us all know what you think.
Received my new, one of a kind leather CanCans last week, i have to say, these look amazing.
Made this 2 wire Silver Widow to try, on the suggestion of KenMan, think it turned out quite nice.
That looks sick......is that memory wire?
Yes, that's memory wire, but a one off, i don't offer cables with memory wire.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 4/29/13 at 7:10am
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › Best over-the-ear, comfortable headphones up to $100? 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 3 minutes ago
- › F/S COWON PLENUE P1 (shipping included) 3 minutes ago
- › New member roll call 4 minutes ago
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2