or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 22

post #316 of 9343

I don't think there is any real point in discussing this, i just wanted to say what i said in the previous post.

 

Apologies if my posts sounded a little off, there is no nice way of asking customers not to post about your products.

 

Recommendations should be fine i guess, maybe just keep it to threads where cables are being discussed already, if that's not OK then maybe someone can chime in and let user know what is.

post #317 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabelmeister View Post

I don't think there is any real point in discussing this, i just wanted to say what i said in the previous post.

 

Apologies if my posts sounded a little off, there is no nice way of asking customers not to post about your products.

 

Recommendations should be fine i guess, maybe just keep it to threads where cables are being discussed already, if that's not OK then maybe someone can chime in and let user know what is.

 

 

Anyhow, I don't have a Toxic cable and have nothing

to contribute. I just enjoy reading through this thread.

 

Apologies. biggrin.gif


Edited by paradoxper - 8/11/12 at 7:20pm
post #318 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post


Sorry...biggrin.gif

You have nothing to be sorry for.

post #319 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabelmeister View Post

You have nothing to be sorry for.

Totally true! I am rockin' with Awesome SP cables!
post #320 of 9343

Anyways...

 

heres my sliver/copper HE500 cables!

1000

 

1000

post #321 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post

Anyways...

 

heres my sliver/copper HE500 cables!

1000

 

1000

Gorgeous! Love the plug too...How are you liking the HiFiMan's?

post #322 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Gorgeous! Love the plug too...How are you liking the HiFiMan's?

Thanks. Really like them, there such a great all rounder. Mostly use them for classical though, strings and piano sound superb. The new cable has added a little more fullness and authority highly recommended over stock.

post #323 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post

Thanks. Really like them, there such a great all rounder. Mostly use them for classical though, strings and piano sound superb. The new cable has added a little more fullness and authority highly recommended over stock.

Nice! I am looking forward to demoing the HiFiMan gear at RMAF in October.

post #324 of 9343

@ LugBug1, Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

post #325 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibaljazz View Post

Looks very nice, made by yourself or Frank?

Thanks, and Frank made it. I couldn't make a cable. (well not the type you use for headphones anywaybiggrin.gif)

post #326 of 9343

Since no names were named, and given how some peoples' imaginations can run a bit wild, I'd just like to go on record and say that none of the MOT complaints came from me nor have I had anything to do with any complaints that may have come from regular members.

 

se

post #327 of 9343

It's done and dusted, i would prefer not do start a discussion on the matter and put it behind and move forward.

 

Continuing such a discussion would most likely get this thread locked, so let's end it here and continue with what this thread is actually for, appreciation of my cables biggrin.gif


Edited by Toxic Cables - 8/12/12 at 2:17pm
post #328 of 9343

Fair 'nuff. I've already said all I cared to say of the matter.

 

Appreciate away, folks. beerchug.gif

 

se

post #329 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabelmeister View Post

so let's end it here and continue with what this thread is actually for, appreciation of my cables biggrin.gif

 

And bl**dy good they are too! Nice work on all the cables Frank.

post #330 of 9343

Anyone here know if there is a tangible difference between the sound of the various cables (pure silver, pure copper, etc)? biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread