or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 198

post #2956 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenion View Post


I would love to see some pictures of the black widow in french silk.

I think these are the top in my list. =)

I did post some in different colors on the thread, the new one i will be receiving soon will be in black and brown weave, looks really nice. Should have it within 2 weeks.

post #2957 of 9356

Here you go Kenion, these are from my review a while back. It's a stunning cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangler View Post

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #2958 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangler View Post

Here you go Kenion, these are from my review a while back. It's a stunning cable


Thanks mate!

That sleeving looks gorgeous!

post #2959 of 9356

Here's the new one that i have arriving soon.

 

LLLL


Edited by Toxic Cables - 4/2/13 at 3:24pm
post #2960 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Here's the new one that i have arriving soon.

 

LLLL


Very nice indeed!

post #2961 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by AManAnd88Keys View Post


Very nice indeed!


Yep, thats what I expected french-silk to look like!

Good job! =)

 

Please let us know, when we can expect a price drop on these cables redface.gif

post #2962 of 9356

those sleeves are gorgeous...

post #2963 of 9356
Any chance of silk sleeves for IEM cables?
post #2964 of 9356

The new Hybrid cable is SW & BW ? Or am I wrong? With all this cable Goodness, I just can't keep up???????

post #2965 of 9356

I'd still like to see the venom cables for iems..

post #2966 of 9356

Im wondering if it is possible to make a 8 wire hybrid of the 18awg Viper and 18 awg Scorpion.

The cable would look awesome, well not as awesome as the Venom :p

post #2967 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamsam047 View Post

Im wondering if it is possible to make a 8 wire hybrid of the 18awg Viper and 18 awg Scorpion.

The cable would look awesome, well not as awesome as the Venom :p

Anything is possible for Frank. 

post #2968 of 9356

 I just ordered a scorpion 8ft cable for my audeze lcd 2 v2s from toxic cable in England.I compared the price of the cryo treated 8ft copper leash to the alo offering.The alo cable costs 749 usd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I priced the toxic scorpion and it cost me 161.59 and that was with shipping. Now is that a rip off by alo or what? Come on 749 usd for their cable the alo people ought to be arrested for grand larceny. Alo buyers beware before you buy one of their cables check toxic cables website first.If my arithmetic is correct I just saved myself 636.41 usd for what is basically the same cable.I am looking forward to the cable upgrade based on what the opinions of the alo cable are cable weight excepted which seemed to some better than the silver based cable offerings.

  I have until now held off on upgrading my cable due to the exorbitant pricing the cable companies practice for headphone cable upgrades.This is one of the first cable upgrades that are offered at a real world price so the average person could afford and justify the expense.When a cable costs over three quarters of the cost of the headphone that is just ridiculous gouging of the consumer.My hats off to the toxic cable people of England for offering real world performance at realistic prices.Three cheers for toxic cable.Hurrah,hurrah hurrah.

post #2969 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by buson160man View Post

 I just ordered a scorpion 8ft cable for my audeze lcd 2 v2s from toxic cable in England.I compared the price of the cryo treated 8ft copper leash to the alo offering.The alo cable costs 749 usd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I priced the toxic scorpion and it cost me 161.59 and that was with shipping. Now is that a rip off by alo or what? Come on 749 usd for their cable the alo people ought to be arrested for grand larceny. Alo buyers beware before you buy one of their cables check toxic cables website first.If my arithmetic is correct I just saved myself 636.41 usd for what is basically the same cable.I am looking forward to the cable upgrade based on what the opinions of the alo cable are cable weight excepted which seemed to some better than the silver based cable offerings.

  I have until now held off on upgrading my cable due to the exorbitant pricing the cable companies practice for headphone cable upgrades.This is one of the first cable upgrades that are offered at a real world price so the average person could afford and justify the expense.When a cable costs over three quarters of the cost of the headphone that is just ridiculous gouging of the consumer.My hats off to the toxic cable people of England for offering real world performance at realistic prices.Three cheers for toxic cable.Hurrah,hurrah hurrah.

 

It's well known that ALO cables are overpriced. That's why they are so rarely used nowadays.

 

TOXIC FTW :D

post #2970 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post

The new Hybrid cable is SW & BW ? Or am I wrong? With all this cable Goodness, I just can't keep up???????

The new hybrid is not a mix of two separate wires as you have seen before. It's a mix of two different materials, copper and silver, inside of the same wire. Here's a picture Frank posted some time ago:

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread