Yep! Gotta TROLL to catch the big one..
- 7,824 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: NW Wisconsin
- Select All Posts By This User
My eBay listings do state that i have a long wait, have done so for quite some time now, they ask that customers contact me before purchase for an estimated wait time, usually customers don't so after getting an order, i message every customer giving them an estimate.
On eBay, the listing does show a quantity in stock, this is because we can't make a listing with 0 in stock.
You don't need to wait for a June delivery, please let me know your eBay user name and i can refund you and you can get the cable elsewhere for a quicker delivery. Apologies for any inconvenience but my listings were edited some time ago, so if you could point me to the one that says weeks or months, i will get this fixed.
As for the amount showing available, please read my earlier post
If you check my earlier responses, you will find the reasons i posted for the current delays and my bad judgement in timing. I had to go back and forth every other day with my son for tests, which i don't really want to speak about. There is not much that i can do then offer a refund to those that want it. I can't work any faster, after the IEM cables that i have now started on and the next batch of cables, i will be back on track.
Regarding the website, it's what it is for now and i don't have the time to do anything about it, otherwise orders will be getting delayed even further. Updating the website would mean nearly a dozen new cables going on sale, this resulting in more orders, which in turn makes the wait much longer and that's not something i need now
Frank...it seems that you could use an extra hand, or two based on the volume of business you're currently taking in. It's a good problem to have, believe me I know.
Best of luck and continued to success!!