Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 163

post #2431 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

biggrin.gif You got me.

 

Honestly, i actually wish i was getting less orders. I am trying to find ways to cut down the number of orders i currently get. I think i will be putting eBay to rest for awhile and stop taking orders on there for a couple of months, but don't like the idea of having to re list everything again, that would takes awhile. Will most likely stick £500 on every cable on eBay, this will stop people buying them, then i can just take them back to the original price when i want them selling again. 

 

Then watch your sales go up :P If the prices are that high they must be even better!

post #2432 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

biggrin.gif You got me.

 

Honestly, i actually wish i was getting less orders. I am trying to find ways to cut down the number of orders i currently get. I think i will be putting eBay to rest for awhile and stop taking orders on there for a couple of months, but don't like the idea of having to re list everything again, that would takes awhile. Will most likely stick £500 on every cable on eBay, this will stop people buying them, then i can just take them back to the original price when i want them selling again. 

 

Then watch your sales go up :P If the prices are that high they must be even better!

So true!

post #2433 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

If u cant cope with the orders..how bout meeting up with someone else for a while..let him/her do the easy part of the work..and u the more knowledge/expertise needing handling..maybe an idea? I know ur a one man show as ur a perfectionist..but..even u need help at a certain moment..and oh yeah..when was ur week off again without ur laptop or any wires around u? Just thinking bout ur wellbeing..yep yep..am a very nice thoughtfull guy. wink.gif

I do already have help with the braiding, which is one of the most time consuming parts.

 

In that case, i make myself an extra £500. biggrin.gif


Edited by Toxic Cables - 2/10/13 at 6:49pm

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #2434 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I do already have help with the braiding, which is one of the most time consuming parts.

 

In that case, i make myself an extra £500. biggrin.gif

Glad I have my order in already. :) You can always add a price for rush orders. So $150 for normal waiting time (3 weeks and up) and $200 if you want the cables within 3 weeks:_)

post #2435 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidion27 View Post

Glad I have my order in already. :) You can always add a price for rush orders. So $150 for normal waiting time (3 weeks and up) and $200 if you want the cables within 3 weeks:_)

I have been offered considerable sums previously to rush orders, but never accepted. I remember one customer offered to pay double if i could ship within 2weeks.  If i did start doing this and even 25% of my customers paid for a rush service, this would delay the customers already waiting even further, so this is not an option at present.

 

Although, if anyone fancies paying me £5,000 for rush service, i will ship next day for you. biggrin.gif


Edited by Toxic Cables - 2/10/13 at 10:14pm

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #2436 of 7168

I really like that standpoint, Frank.

 

It's always annoyed me how CIEM companies give customers the option to pay a fee and get ahead in line. When I pay for an expensive product and I'm being promised delivery within x number of weeks I sure as hell don't want to wait much longer than the estimated maximum just because a bunch of other people paid to get ahead of me in line redface.gif

post #2437 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staal View Post

I really like that standpoint, Frank.

 

It's always annoyed me how CIEM companies give customers the option to pay a fee and get ahead in line. When I pay for an expensive product and I'm being promised delivery within x number of weeks I sure as hell don't want to wait much longer than the estimated maximum just because a bunch of other people paid to get ahead of me in line redface.gif

Yes, i don't think it would be fair on customers already waiting, and this is what i tell everyone that has asked.

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #2438 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Yes, i don't think it would be fair on customers already waiting, and this is what i tell everyone that has asked.

Yep sooo true..i have to wait just as the others...frown.gif

post #2439 of 7168

haha actually waiting makes u appreciate the able more when they arrive....suffer wif the current crappy cables wahhahaha

post #2440 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Yes, i don't think it would be fair on customers already waiting, and this is what i tell everyone that has asked.

I second this strongly. beerchug.gif

post #2441 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

 If i did start doing this and even 25% of my customers paid for a rush service, this would delay the customers already waiting even further, so this is not an option at present.

 

 

That is true.

post #2442 of 7168

Guess what decided to come two days early..! Pictures up later, right now I'm just going to have a *little* listening session. basshead.gif

post #2443 of 7168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniping View Post

Guess what decided to come two days early..! Pictures up later, right now I'm just going to have a *little* listening session. basshead.gif

That was quick. Hope you like it, it's a fantastic amp for it's price, best i have heard in that price range.

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #2444 of 7168

Oh....Look what the cat dragged in.....biggrin.gif

 

 

 

post #2445 of 7168

Very nice, i was just listening to my pair also.

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread