Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 153

post #2281 of 7216

Make it a week mate, Finish up one evening, 

Take yourself to a quiet little pub for your favourite pint and a nice little dinner. 

Walk home and breathe in some nice fresh air. 

Get yaself settled for the night with some nice chilled out music. Nice lay in the next morning then 

plan your week off accordingly :)

post #2282 of 7216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post

Make it a week mate, Finish up one evening, 

Take yourself to a quiet little pub for your favourite pint and a nice little dinner. 

Walk home and breathe in some nice fresh air. 

Get yaself settled for the night with some nice chilled out music. Nice lay in the next morning then 

plan your week off accordingly :)

And dont forget to spoil ur wife and ur little one with extra attention..as when ur relaxing u have more time for them..and that will relax u even more...makingthem happy.. So u have a win-win situation then..u more energy for making perfect cables and ur family relaxed as ur feeling less tired then.. biggrin.gif

post #2283 of 7216

Frank, Just relax mate, orders will still come in you make the best cables out there....People will still be ordering from you.

 

Your Health comes first.......You need time mate, just step back and leave it for a week. please take this advise from people that care about you.

 

Your a top fella..........Besides were we gonna get good cables like this from ?

post #2284 of 7216

Has anyone had these sleeved after Y-split, any pictures to share, did it affect flexibility by much?

post #2285 of 7216
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguire View Post

Frank, Just relax mate, orders will still come in you make the best cables out there....People will still be ordering from you.

 

Your Health comes first.......You need time mate, just step back and leave it for a week. please take this advise from people that care about you.

 

Your a top fella..........Besides were we gonna get good cables like this from ?

Thanks Stan.

 

Just need to clear the current batch of orders that are really late, then i will take a few days off to relax.

 

Really appreciate everyone's kind words, it really means a lot, thank you. 

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #2286 of 7216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Thanks Stan.

 

Just need to clear the current batch of orders that are really late, then i will take a few days off to relax.

 

Really appreciate everyone's kind words, it really means a lot, thank you. 

I hope you will have a great holiday:)  you sure deserve it.

post #2287 of 7216

He does indeed!

Lot of man love in here this week fellas lol atsmile.gif

post #2288 of 7216

It's hard and extremly dangerous to tame those poisonous snake's all by yourself! Take some time off beerchug.gif

post #2289 of 7216

does Frank send an invoice with the package?  one with the price and such?

 

if so, i need to contact him.  definitely dont need to get yelled at for buying a $150 dollar cable.  lol.

post #2290 of 7216
Quote:
Originally Posted by max pl View Post

does Frank send an invoice with the package?  one with the price and such?

 

if so, i need to contact him.  definitely dont need to get yelled at for buying a $150 dollar cable.  lol.

No invoice is included with the package. All you get with your cable is a plastic bag that it comes in. The customs declaration will say £22 on it, if that helps :)

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #2291 of 7216

Hey Frank, thank you for your work, the cable sounds amazingly, a big progress from the one I use right now; and take a good care of yourself! A big hug from Taiwan. smily_headphones1.gif

post #2292 of 7216
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyroaster View Post

Hey Frank, thank you for your work, the cable sounds amazingly, a big progress from the one I use right now; and take a good care of yourself! A big hug from Taiwan. smily_headphones1.gif

Really glad you like it, enjoy.

 

Thanks everyone.wink.gif

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #2293 of 7216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Really glad you like it, enjoy.

 

Thanks everyone.wink.gif

And u mr. Workaholic ..listen to ur followers.. Check out for a while..rest well..go to a spa or something.. U will see..it will give u even more ideas and inspiration.. And no answering mails/pm's secretly with ur tablet..put that in ur safe for a week or so... Oops.. tongue.gif

 

Good news..in two months i will be having enough money to let u go wild with ur imagination on a new cable for mebiggrin.gif

post #2294 of 7216

As promised to Franck, first part of review of my Black Widow here.

Can't wait to see White Widow review now, counting on you dan.gheorghe wink_face.gif


Edited by bible100 - 2/2/13 at 12:23pm
post #2295 of 7216
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

And u mr. Workaholic ..listen to ur followers.. Check out for a while..rest well..go to a spa or something.. U will see..it will give u even more ideas and inspiration.. And no answering mails/pm's secretly with ur tablet..put that in ur safe for a week or so... Oops.. tongue.gif

 

Good news..in two months i will be having enough money to let u go wild with ur imagination on a new cable for mebiggrin.gif

You are suggestion we temporarelly ban Frank for 2 weeks to de-tox. :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread