For the right money, i will even sell you my underwear.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 147
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thank's for the help
Well lets keep it at your "cables".. boy.. that sounds wrong too
Edited by Kenion - 1/22/13 at 6:18pm
Wow! That sure looks awesome. I wasn't sure about the color when you first mentioned it, but I'm glad I was wrong. It's dark, but still two-toned which gives it a more quality look. Nice.
lol, Ps frank just received the pioson they look and feel O for Awesome., Thanks heaps for the service
Frank's underwear may have more gold content than his Piccolino with 7N silver purity so beware.
New White Widow 26AWG,
White Widow 22AWG,
22AWG White/Black Widow Hybrid,
Also available will be my new White/Silver Widow Hybrid, for those wanting the benefits of my Silver Widow at a cheaper price.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 1/23/13 at 9:43am
White Widow is Litz Silver plated Copper.
Stranded silver with no gold is the Anthrax.
They all look really nice but I wonder which sounds best on a HD 800
I need a cable that tame the treble/highs a little bit to reduce the sibilance on them.
Wider soundstage and a little bit more emphasis on the bass over the stock cables would be a nice extra
Anyone have tried them on this headphone and can recommend one?
I could be wrong but my guess is copperwire?
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 31 seconds ago
- › Yulong DA8 (black) for sale or exchange 41 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 59 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Update On Current Status 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 8 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3