or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 137

post #2041 of 9352
Staal beat me to it, that Edition 8 mod is awesome! I'm loving the idea
post #2042 of 9352

bugger it... everything Frank does is great:) but yes the edition 8 looks very nice indeed

post #2043 of 9352
How long is the wait to get a pair of these cables?
Is there any benefit of getting the ones with the sleeve on or is it just for looks.
What is the benefit of the largest gage cable?
post #2044 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by che15 View Post

Is there any benefit of getting the ones with the sleeve on or is it just for looks.

Sleeved is pretty much just for looks. The other questions aren't for me to answer :)

post #2045 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniping View Post

Sleeved is pretty much just for looks. The other questions aren't for me to answer smily_headphones1.gif
Thanks for your help
post #2046 of 9352

The wait can depend on what exactly it is that you want. Thinks like IEM cables i make in a batch once i have a certain number of order, so if you order close to when i am making the batch, your cable can ship in a matter of days, then again it could be week.

So you can email or PM me with your requirements, and i can give you an estimate, there are even some cables ready made that could ship straight away, again, you would need to email me.

 

Nice stand in your avatar, i am a dealer for those, we are getting some new leather ones in soon, they are only making a limited number in the first batch, i believe 25 of each color, so if anyone is interested do let me know.

 

 

 

post #2047 of 9352

they are stunning:)

post #2048 of 9352

Thanks Frank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

You hold one of the two wires in each hand, then basically twist them around each other, so if you imagine holding a steering wheel with hands apart, you turn the wheel 180 degrees. when you done the 180 turn you swap the wires from one hand to the other, and you keep doing that. It's hard to explain but very easy to do. I too often see people holding both the wires in one hand and twisting them, this will come apart very quickly, i even know of someone who uses a drill to twist the wires.

 

This is NOT how Frank twists his wires!  tongue.gif

 

post #2049 of 9352

A full line of Toxic Cables power cables, to add to my existing Venom power cable,  coming soon,

 

 


Edited by Toxic Cables - 1/13/13 at 3:04am
post #2050 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

A full line of Toxic Cables power cables, to add to my existing Venom power cable,  coming soon,

 

 

Damn it man! Why??? I was just talking with my friend CiTraian about the current power cable that you have, and decided I would not give that much money for a power cable.... Now you come with a full line...ooooo...my poor wallet...
BTW is there any review with the Venom power cable?

post #2051 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

A full line of Toxic Cables power cables, to add to my existing Venom power cable,  coming soon,

 

 

 

And i suppose there will be one crazy guy out there who will buy a 18awg Silver Poison Power cable. Hehe  deadhorse.gif
 

Can't wait to see the new line up!

post #2052 of 9352

sorry, but what is it that Frank have posted?

post #2053 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan.gheorghe View Post

Damn it man! Why??? I was just talking with my friend CiTraian about the current power cable that you have, and decided I would not give that much money for a power cable.... Now you come with a full line...ooooo...my poor wallet...
BTW is there any review with the Venom power cable?

The Venom power cable i have now will remain my top of the line, the ones i will be releasing will be cheaper options.

 

No reviews reviews of my Venom power cable under the Toxic brand, that i know of.

post #2054 of 9352

Silver Widow IEM cable,

 

  

 

and the second batch of IEM cables, shipping tomorrow.

 

 

post #2055 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Silver Widow IEM cable,

 

  

 

and the second batch of IEM cables, shipping tomorrow.

 

 

 

What customs are those?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread