Sorry, i dozed off, just replied.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 104
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
u see..we all need rest..at a certain moment ur body says: f..ck it..i go on strike...frank maybe u work to hard..we dont mind waiting 2 Or 3 days extra to give u a breather..right guys?
Take care of urself ok!
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/18/12 at 5:46am
Finally got Toxic Cables silver-copper for Hifiman HE-400s. Well worth the long wait. Dude paid for Fedex from England for pre-Christmas delivery; much thanks.
Superior to the original Hifiman cable. Zero noise. Light and flexible. Really opens up these cans. Cable is beautifully made, really cool to behold.
I would order another, even if I had to wait until Guy Fawkes Day 2014.
Very much in agreeance.
I have been lurking this thread for some while now, waiting in the shadows, studying waiting for the good opportunity to mercilessly strike my scared wallet once more. I have recently bought a LCD2 rev 3 (bamboo) and a Burson Conductor . They both are excellent products. However I feel that my stock cable on the lcd2s are the worst link from my system.
I read that Lcd2s would benefit from silver cables. I am scared of some aspects though :
1. I do not want them to get brighter because i find them to be perfect the way they are in the treble section.
2. Do not want to loose any of the bass.
I was looking at 2 products:
Are both cables shielded? I might have a lot of noise where i use my system (radio, wireless networks, antenas everywhere, etc)
Would the silver poison make the lcd2 brighter ? Would it take away from the bass?
Would I be better off with the copper version considering I like the bass so much and i like warm sound in general?
Thank you guys,
Very nice review! It came just in time :)) as you can see my question above your post :D.
So you say it keeps the sound warm and it doesn't loose bass ?
Does it change the dark signature of lcd2?
You may have convinced me to go for the silver poison cable, though I thought i am a copper cable guy.
I like dark warming sound in general. I love the sound of lcd2 and its highs, but i feel it can be more detailed and the highs can have a little more sparkle.
I have listened to lcd3 recently. I've seen you said in the review that lcd3 are recessed. I read that the first batch had a problem but they fixed that. Actually they are brighter than the lcd2s .
Edited by dan.gheorghe - 12/19/12 at 5:10pm
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 4 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 14 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 52 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr - $499/£399 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 4 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2