Sorry, i dozed off, just replied.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 104
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
u see..we all need rest..at a certain moment ur body says: f..ck it..i go on strike...frank maybe u work to hard..we dont mind waiting 2 Or 3 days extra to give u a breather..right guys?
Take care of urself ok!
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/18/12 at 5:46am
Finally got Toxic Cables silver-copper for Hifiman HE-400s. Well worth the long wait. Dude paid for Fedex from England for pre-Christmas delivery; much thanks.
Superior to the original Hifiman cable. Zero noise. Light and flexible. Really opens up these cans. Cable is beautifully made, really cool to behold.
I would order another, even if I had to wait until Guy Fawkes Day 2014.
Very much in agreeance.
I have been lurking this thread for some while now, waiting in the shadows, studying waiting for the good opportunity to mercilessly strike my scared wallet once more. I have recently bought a LCD2 rev 3 (bamboo) and a Burson Conductor . They both are excellent products. However I feel that my stock cable on the lcd2s are the worst link from my system.
I read that Lcd2s would benefit from silver cables. I am scared of some aspects though :
1. I do not want them to get brighter because i find them to be perfect the way they are in the treble section.
2. Do not want to loose any of the bass.
I was looking at 2 products:
Are both cables shielded? I might have a lot of noise where i use my system (radio, wireless networks, antenas everywhere, etc)
Would the silver poison make the lcd2 brighter ? Would it take away from the bass?
Would I be better off with the copper version considering I like the bass so much and i like warm sound in general?
Thank you guys,
Very nice review! It came just in time :)) as you can see my question above your post :D.
So you say it keeps the sound warm and it doesn't loose bass ?
Does it change the dark signature of lcd2?
You may have convinced me to go for the silver poison cable, though I thought i am a copper cable guy.
I like dark warming sound in general. I love the sound of lcd2 and its highs, but i feel it can be more detailed and the highs can have a little more sparkle.
I have listened to lcd3 recently. I've seen you said in the review that lcd3 are recessed. I read that the first batch had a problem but they fixed that. Actually they are brighter than the lcd2s .
Edited by dan.gheorghe - 12/19/12 at 5:10pm
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Wagnus The famous Japan brand has their cable variant from IC to... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 8 minutes ago
- › Why no love for headroom amps? 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 9 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 9 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)