Sorry, i dozed off, just replied.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 104
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
u see..we all need rest..at a certain moment ur body says: f..ck it..i go on strike...frank maybe u work to hard..we dont mind waiting 2 Or 3 days extra to give u a breather..right guys?
Take care of urself ok!
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/18/12 at 5:46am
Finally got Toxic Cables silver-copper for Hifiman HE-400s. Well worth the long wait. Dude paid for Fedex from England for pre-Christmas delivery; much thanks.
Superior to the original Hifiman cable. Zero noise. Light and flexible. Really opens up these cans. Cable is beautifully made, really cool to behold.
I would order another, even if I had to wait until Guy Fawkes Day 2014.
Very much in agreeance.
I have been lurking this thread for some while now, waiting in the shadows, studying waiting for the good opportunity to mercilessly strike my scared wallet once more. I have recently bought a LCD2 rev 3 (bamboo) and a Burson Conductor . They both are excellent products. However I feel that my stock cable on the lcd2s are the worst link from my system.
I read that Lcd2s would benefit from silver cables. I am scared of some aspects though :
1. I do not want them to get brighter because i find them to be perfect the way they are in the treble section.
2. Do not want to loose any of the bass.
I was looking at 2 products:
Are both cables shielded? I might have a lot of noise where i use my system (radio, wireless networks, antenas everywhere, etc)
Would the silver poison make the lcd2 brighter ? Would it take away from the bass?
Would I be better off with the copper version considering I like the bass so much and i like warm sound in general?
Thank you guys,
Very nice review! It came just in time :)) as you can see my question above your post :D.
So you say it keeps the sound warm and it doesn't loose bass ?
Does it change the dark signature of lcd2?
You may have convinced me to go for the silver poison cable, though I thought i am a copper cable guy.
I like dark warming sound in general. I love the sound of lcd2 and its highs, but i feel it can be more detailed and the highs can have a little more sparkle.
I have listened to lcd3 recently. I've seen you said in the review that lcd3 are recessed. I read that the first batch had a problem but they fixed that. Actually they are brighter than the lcd2s .
Edited by dan.gheorghe - 12/19/12 at 5:10pm
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 14 seconds ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 25 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 34 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 35 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse w/Sennheiser (HD650 and maybe 800) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › CD to FLAC and M4A to FLAC 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 3 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2