Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 93
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That is indeed you sir.
I certainly can, i will make you a Silver Widow toilet chain if you're paying me for it.
Not too sure about that. I wasn't the one who won a SW in this thread. That was the kitty guy
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/9/12 at 8:12am
If i am not mistaken then mr. Kittycat himself won this contest...as i checked it quickly as it could maybe be me right? as i am in a winning streak now guys..and i got greedy..lolz.. .but pity for me..he is post nr 291.. Damn he is a lucky kittycat! Congrats to u! Enjoy the cable longbowbbs. Ur one lucky kittycat
And just to be clear..no more catnips from me kittycat..ur to lucky..get ur own or win some
I am ....(Wait...I can't say speechless and post something...that would not work ) Astounded! Take a couple days away from here and see what happens....
Thanks Frank! I will keep spreading Toxic joy around Head-Fi!
I am always excited about new cables, but for some reason I am really fired up this time...
Enjoy the cable u lucky kittycat and dont break ur chair while jumpin up and down on it
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/9/12 at 3:43pm
I take it the voucher doesn't apply to existing orders waiting to be shipped :P I already have a cable for my JH5 and HE6 on the way so all that is left is the HD800. The hard part is which cable to get as there are so many choices..
New order only unfortunately.
me? i dont feel guilty at all
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 47 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mini North Carolina Triangle Meetup Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 341 IEMs compared (Zipbuds PRO added 08/18/15 p.... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 8 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 9 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 10 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 11 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2