or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 76

post #1126 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

I get 10% as an online sales rep..evil_smiley.gif

As agreed. biggrin.gif

post #1127 of 9478

My wife would be so in for the pink~~~~~=D  Thanks for the info Frank.

post #1128 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensui123 View Post

My wife would be so in for the pink~~~~~=D  Thanks for the info Frank.

Will be sure to send some, with your orders. biggrin.gif

post #1129 of 9478

Just took delivery of 18AWG versions, of my Viper and Scorpion. I will make up some cables during the week and take some pictures.

 

Silver Poison will also arrive sometime next month, as it's from a different supplier.

post #1130 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensui123 View Post

My wife would be so in for the pink~~~~~=D  Thanks for the info Frank.

 

If you want a pink one, then PM me. I have no use for it, so I'm more than happy to give it to someone who will be using it. Being the tough guy that I obviously am I decided pink probably wasn't for me. redface.gif

post #1131 of 9478

My new, 18AWG Viper Audez'e cable,

 

Considerable more pliable then one might think, considering the gauge.

700 700

700 700

 

400

 

 


Edited by Toxic Cables - 11/27/12 at 5:51am
post #1132 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

My new, 18AWG Viper Audez'e cable,

Considerable more pliable then one might think, considering the gauge.
 
 

Oh my..beeeeeep...god...these must be the best looking cables i ever saw..18awg? They dont look chunky at all! are those part of ur upcoming models u told me about? Coming in december? Viper is a 100% silver cable right? So ur new copper cables are still to come?biggrin.gif damn am so anxious to see those new cables..biggrin.gif my curiosity is killing me..aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh tongue.gif
post #1133 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

My new, 18AWG Viper Audez'e cable,

 

Considerable more pliable then one might think, considering the gauge.

 

700

 

 

 

 

 

Looks amazing. Now, how do they sound? rolleyes.gif

post #1134 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightDK View Post

 

Looks amazing. Now, how do they sound? rolleyes.gif

Let's put it this way, would i have had thousands of custom HD800 connectors made for these wires, if they did not sound great. 

 

I had a sample of this wire made few months ago, after hearing it, i had to have it.


Edited by Toxic Cables - 11/27/12 at 7:36am
post #1135 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

My new, 18AWG Viper Audez'e cable,

 

Considerable more pliable then one might think, considering the gauge.

 

700

 

Do you have a price for this one yet Frank? Thinking this may be the one for me :)

post #1136 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post

Do you have a price for this one yet Frank? Thinking this may be the one for me :)

£140 for 6ft and £160 for 8ft at the moment.

post #1137 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

£140 for 6ft and £160 for 8ft at the moment.

good stuff thanks

post #1138 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

£140 for 6ft and £160 for 8ft at the moment.

Hey frankie,
Ru sure u didnt mistyped the 1's for a 2 or 3? wink.gif How u do it? Those prices are almost criminal biggrin.gif u know ... Hint..fake rolexes fake pannerai fake breitlins..and now fake toxic cables..? biggrin.gif am just kidding frank..but my suspicion of u using those poor elves gets stronger and stronger..as how else u can sell those kind of top quality cables for that money? and staying the nice dude u are and havin time to even react on all our questions.. there is something fishy around here..hehehe
but seriously..for me ur an big example..if u were in my kind of business i would consider u as one of my core suppliers for sure..and not only because of ur prices..no..on base of TCO (total cost of ownership) u would come on top! I mean it..dont know how u do it..but it works...hope i can try one of ur new upper grade copper cables out next month...do u expect them to be higher up the headphone foodchain as the silver poison and pair well with a he500?
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/27/12 at 11:29am
post #1139 of 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Hey frankie,
Ru sure u didnt mistyped the 1's for a 2 or 3? wink.gif How u do it? Those prices are almost criminal biggrin.gif u know ... Hint..fake rolexes fake pannerai fake breitlins..and now fake toxic cables..? biggrin.gif am just kidding frank..but my suspicion of u using those poor elves gets stronger and stronger..as how else u can sell those kind of top quality cables for that money? and staying the nice dude u are and havin time to even react on all our questions.. there is something fishy around here..hehehe
but seriously..for me ur an big example..if u were in my kind of business i would consider u as one of my core suppliers for sure..and not only because of ur prices..no..on base of TCO (total cost of ownership) u would come on top! I mean it..dont know how u do it..but it works...hope i can try one of ur new upper grade copper cables out next month...do u expect them to be higher up the headphone foodchain as the silver poison and pair well with a he500?

 

Hey...Don't encourage him....Unless I am getting my 10%  very_evil_smiley.gif

post #1140 of 9478

Silver cable for Shure SE? I don't see any mention of Shure on the Toxic website, thanks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread