Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station) - Page 23

post #331 of 421
Thread Starter 
second round of PMs with meet venue details is out.
Please let me know if you sent me the rego details but didn't receive a response.


>The Flu, not a bus

xD


>The answer I should be giving is: if your friend is a headfi member than the member is required to register here first then also at the meet. If not, the the friend would only need to register at the meet provided on the registration form that he add the member who had registered that person.


+1
Edited by svyr - 8/14/12 at 6:32pm
post #332 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattonrice View Post

I was going to say sell the baby, but headphones work well too tongue.gif

Oh! Sell the baby? Tempting~ but have a strong feeling that my mrs would disapprove.
post #333 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post

whats wrong with the etys caution? can I help?

 

Sorry, I completely missed your post.

 

The cable is shorting near the Y splitter. If you offer any replacement cables I'd be interested ;)

post #334 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkwak View Post


Oh! Sell the baby? Tempting~ but have a strong feeling that my mrs would disapprove.

 

SELL THEM AS A PACKAGE!!!  <----------- Brilliant idea :D !!!!

 

@@

 

 

Ok, I'll stop talking :X

post #335 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caution View Post

 

Sorry, I completely missed your post.

 

The cable is shorting near the Y splitter. If you offer any replacement cables I'd be interested ;)


OK well chat at the event

post #336 of 421
I'll be coming to can con again, hope to make it bigger and better than the last year.
post #337 of 421

Announcement: Please look out for one day Can Con specials offered by the vendors.

 

Twisted cables: 10-20% off the base price for the items at the venue. (**20% off is only for the low profile LODs).

The secret vendor also informed us that they will be offering Can Con special price on their product as well. More information on the day.

 

(Please support the vendors that make Can Con special by posting reviews or feedbacks on headfi~)

(I know that qusp makes one hell of a cable, however unfortunately not enough posts are made about them.)

 

Kind regards,

Paul.

post #338 of 421

thanks Paul, yep i'm a bit of a quiet achiever, I encourage people to check out my customer gallery at the show. I havent been on head-fi that much this year so work comes through referrals. things are actually a touch more relaxed now, but I was always planning on having the show special to drum up more local sales, most of my work goes into Asia and USA. the Lisa never gets used, like never so its a waste of a good amp, all my stuff is balanced including portable and Lisa is not really that suitable for IEMs anyway IMO, even though I happily used it for IEMs for a couple of years.

post #339 of 421

Ok I've decided on the gear that I will bring.

I hesitated because I wanted to run the t2 for the a while to see if it would annihilate Western Sydney.

Now at 5 hours and all is good so can you please update the gear list.

 

I will bring:

 

Amps: DIY T2, DIY BH"SE".

 

Headphone: Stax O2

 

Source: ESS 9018 Buffalo32s DAC

 

 

So you can bring your stats to try if you want but remember PRO BIAS ONLY.

If you have a balanced source then you can bring it to try too.

 

FYI the BH"SE" is using JJ's.

The T2's inputs are EH gold pin (waste of money, I don't know what I was smoking that day) and the outputs SED Winged-C. 

post #340 of 421

I can certainly vouch for Qusp, his work is of very high quality and he is a great guy to deal with. BTW The deal being offered by him for the Lisa III and LLP is staggeringly good...

 

 

The other vendor: I am happy to announce will be bringing along 3 items for demo and sale

 

- Brand new, never before heard Hybrid BA/Dynamic universal fit IEMs mentioned earlier which I feel will be quite popular on the day for obvious reasons. This one you must hear, exclusive to Can-con attendees only. Head-Fi will want to know about what you think about them after Saturday, so don't miss out hearing them. Ask for introductory pricing and options. 

 

- We will also be demoing a brand spanking new line of portable amps which you must hear for yourself to appreciate. They are true blue giant killers and I will modestly say sonically 80-90% of what Triad L3 + LLP has to offer for a small fraction of the price. I have very limited quantities on the day at show special pricing. After the show it will jump back to RRP.

 

- I will be bringing along a brand new, in the box Triad Audio L3 and matching Triad LLP power supply for demo, mainly to prove that the portable amp mentioned above can do what we claim it can do sonically. If you have not heard an L3, then you owe it to yourself to check it out. It is superb in every sense of the word. Desktop amp beating good, it boggles my mind every time!

 

You are free to try these out with your own source or ours, your own headphones or our demo Shure SRH940's. All will be offered with full Australian Warranty and we are an Authorised Seller of all items.

 

 

That's all from me, feel free to PM me for more info. Looking forward to Saturday and seeing you all there!


Edited by Lillee - 8/15/12 at 4:09am
post #341 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillee View Post

I can certainly vouch for Qusp, his work is of very high quality and he is a great guy to deal with. BTW The deal being offered by him for the Lisa III and LLP is staggeringly good...

 

 

The other vendor: I am happy to announce will be bringing along 3 items for demo and sale

 

- Brand new, never before heard Hybrid BA/Dynamic universal fit IEMs mentioned earlier which I feel will be quite popular on the day for obvious reasons. This one you must hear, exclusive to Can-con attendees only. Head-Fi will want to know about what you think about them after Saturday, so don't miss out hearing them. Ask for introductory pricing and options. 

 

- We will also be demoing a brand spanking new line of portable amps which you must hear for yourself to appreciate. They are true blue giant killers and I will modestly say sonically 80-90% of what Triad L3 + LLP has to offer for a small fraction of the price. I have very limited quantities on the day at show special pricing. After the show it will jump back to RRP.

 

- I will be bringing along a brand new, in the box Triad Audio L3 and matching Triad LLP power supply for demo, mainly to prove that the portable amp mentioned above can do what we claim it can do sonically. If you have not heard an L3, then you owe it to yourself to check it out. It is superb in every sense of the word. Desktop amp beating good, it boggles my mind every time!

 

You are free to try these out with your own source or ours, your own headphones or our demo Shure SRH940's.

 

 

That's all from me, feel free to PM me for more info. Looking forward to Saturday and seeing you all there!

damn why do i have to miss out  so sad so sad frown.gif

post #342 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattonrice View Post

Ok I've decided on the gear that I will bring.

I hesitated because I wanted to run the t2 for the a while to see if it would annihilate Western Sydney.

Now at 5 hours and all is good so can you please update the gear list.

 

I will bring:

 

Amps: DIY T2, DIY BH"SE".

 

Headphone: Stax O2

 

Source: ESS 9018 Buffalo32s DAC

 

 

So you can bring your stats to try if you want but remember PRO BIAS ONLY.

If you have a balanced source then you can bring it to try too.

 

FYI the BH"SE" is using JJ's.

The T2's inputs are EH gold pin (waste of money, I don't know what I was smoking that day) and the outputs SED Winged-C. 


Well. at lease in the case of T2 melt-down, we will get our 15 minutes of fame in the 6 o`clock news on the following day~

post #343 of 421
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillee View Post

I can certainly vouch for Qusp, his work is of very high quality and he is a great guy to deal with. BTW The deal being offered by him for the Lisa III and LLP is staggeringly good...


The other vendor: I am happy to announce will be bringing along 3 items for demo and sale

- Brand new, never before heard Hybrid BA/Dynamic universal fit IEMs mentioned earlier which I feel will be quite popular on the day for obvious reasons. This one you must hear, exclusive to Can-con attendees only. Head-Fi will want to know about what you think about them after Saturday, so don't miss out hearing them. Ask for introductory pricing and options. 

- We will also be demoing a brand spanking new line of portable amps which you must hear for yourself to appreciate. They are true blue giant killers and I will modestly say sonically 80-90% of what Triad L3 + LLP has to offer for a small fraction of the price. I have very limited quantities on the day at show special pricing. After the show it will jump back to RRP.

- I will be bringing along a brand new, in the box Triad Audio L3 and matching Triad LLP power supply for demo, mainly to prove that the portable amp mentioned above can do what we claim it can do sonically. If you have not heard an L3, then you owe it to yourself to check it out. It is superb in every sense of the word. Desktop amp beating good, it boggles my mind every time!

You are free to try these out with your own source or ours, your own headphones or our demo Shure SRH940's.


That's all from me, feel free to PM me for more info. Looking forward to Saturday and seeing you all there!

mmm, portable amp and hiem.
might give the amp a try(aside from trying the HIEM)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattonrice View Post

Ok I've decided on the gear that I will bring.
I hesitated because I wanted to run the t2 for the a while to see if it would annihilate Western Sydney.
Now at 5 hours and all is good so can you please update the gear list.

I will bring:

Amps: DIY T2, DIY BH"SE".

Headphone: Stax O2

Source: ESS 9018 Buffalo32s DAC


So you can bring your stats to try if you want but remember PRO BIAS ONLY.
If you have a balanced source then you can bring it to try too.

FYI the BH"SE" is using JJ's.
The T2's inputs are EH gold pin (waste of money, I don't know what I was smoking that day) and the outputs SED Winged-C. 

o.O oh wow. you don't mince gear. I half expected KGSSHV to 'collect them all'
Edited by svyr - 8/15/12 at 12:33am
post #344 of 421
I don't like to feck around lol

I sold my kgssbv only really recently.
I've been thinking of building a hv version but i don't have the time or space atm.
As it is the bh and b22 have now been relegated to be my desktop computer's sound cards redface.gif
post #345 of 421

Hey Everyone,

 

Sorry for the delay, we nearly had to pull out

 

Here is A2A's list, PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE HAVE MISSED ANYTHING L3000.gif

 

Audio-gd NFB 5.2

Audeze LCD-2

Audeze LCD-3

Fostex TH900 - Hopefully

Fostex HP-P1

Schiit Mjolnir

Ray Samuels SR71B

ALO RXM-3

Cypher Labs Class

Woo Audio WA6

Woo Audio WA22

Grado GS1000/PS1000/PS500

Violectric V200/V100/V800

Ultrasone Signature Pro / Edition 8 / Edition 10

Shure 1840

Audiophilleo 2 + Pure Power

 

See you Saturday

 

Regards,


George

 

700

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station)