Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Member of the Trade (Vendor) Feedback › Feedback for Justin's Headphone Modding (jschristian44)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Feedback for Justin's Headphone Modding (jschristian44) - Page 10

post #136 of 270

froycat $275 plus 880's($300) price when bought.dispute on $275

post #137 of 270

Updated list

 

alamakazam - $230

ulogin - $198 + Hifiman HE400 ($400) with Justin for modification

froycat - $275 + Beyerdynamic DT880 (MSRP $300) with Justin for modification

Taowolf51 - $140 pending paypal dispute

iano - $169.97

mrscotchguy - $30

netdwet - $30 pending paypal dispute

 


Edited by ulogin - 5/27/12 at 7:46am
post #138 of 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by zardon View Post

 

Luckily he isn't my son, because I have a fair idea of how I would handle it.

 

 

Luckily he isn't in New York, because we have many ideas of how we would handle him.


Edited by ulogin - 5/28/12 at 10:48am
post #139 of 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulogin View Post

Updated list

 

alamakazam - $230

ulogin - $198 + Hifiman HE400 ($400) with Justin for modification

froycat - $275 + Beyerdynamic DT880 (MSRP $300) with Justin for modification

Taowolf51 - $140 pending paypal dispute

iano - $169.97

mrscotchguy - $30

netdwet - $30 pending paypal dispute

 

 

As of this time, the total is: $1,472.97

post #140 of 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulogin View Post

 

Luckily he isn't in New York, because we have many ideas of how we would handle him.


alamakazam: Luckily he isn't in Singapore, because our government has many ideas of how we would handle him (sorry for putting words in your mouth, alamakazam!).


Edited by ulogin - 5/28/12 at 10:48am
post #141 of 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith View Post

how do I search his positive feedback? what do I type in or where at top of page do I click on. I am not computer friendly so not sure how to do.

 

Here is a link to the feedback on this site.  You can see both the positive and negative feedback. http://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/feedback/index/user_id/159248

 

However, even more interesting is to look at his profile here.  Look at the section for Headphone Inventory.  How does one acquire so many headphones without an income?  http://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/feedback/index/user_id/159248

post #142 of 270
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulogin View Post

 

Luckily he isn't in Hong Kong, because we have many ideas of how we would handle him.

I am natively from HK :P

post #143 of 270

tell me how would you handle him, this is breaking my heart. Please, tell me what to do

post #144 of 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith View Post

tell me how would you handle him, this is breaking my heart. Please, tell me what to do


Didn't you say you were going to send all the stuff to Justin so he could complete the work? I can't speak for the people in this thread, but I would assume that the guy for instance who has lost his HiFI man headphones would like them back.

 

All the other people could be refunded. Its your husbands paypal account. its not difficult.

 

I dont think anyone in here really cares how you deal with him, but I think they would like their money and headphones back, rather than you sending the headphones and items to Justin in Alaska?

 

Incidentally if he is banned here and he posted from home and you are his mother how is your IP address not being affected?


Edited by zardon - 5/27/12 at 9:19am
post #145 of 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by zardon View Post



Incidentally if he is banned here and he posted from home and you are his mother how is your IP address not being affected?

Different computers. I think it would be a good idea to let Mrs. Smith work on this for a while before assuming the worst.
post #146 of 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by rroseperry View Post


Different computers. I think it would be a good idea to let Mrs. Smith work on this for a while before assuming the worst.


I wasnt assuming anything - im curious as to how headfi ban people - an IP address from the same home should be identical if its via the same router - the router IP is presented to the forum software. ive nothing to gain from this thread, ive resigned myself to a $300 loss. im trying to help people get their money and headphones back.

 

The whole thing is extremely fishy. Thats my honest view on it all. but as you say, ill let her work it out with you guys.


Edited by zardon - 5/27/12 at 9:31am
post #147 of 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by zardon View Post


I wasnt assuming anything - im curious as to how headfi ban people - an IP address from the same home should be identical if its via the same router - the router IP is presented to the forum software. ive nothing to gain from this thread, ive resigned myself to a $300 loss. im trying to help people get their money and headphones back.

The whole thing is extremely fishy. Thats my honest view on it all. but as you say, ill let her work it out with you guys.
Fair enough, I agree that this is a bad situation.
post #148 of 270

It bans account names only, at first, obviously. Then moves onto an IP ban if required.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zardon View Post


I wasnt assuming anything - im curious as to how headfi ban people - an IP address from the same home should be identical if its via the same router - the router IP is presented to the forum software. ive nothing to gain from this thread, ive resigned myself to a $300 loss. im trying to help people get their money and headphones back.

 

The whole thing is extremely fishy. Thats my honest view on it all. but as you say, ill let her work it out with you guys.

post #149 of 270

I was actually going to have Justin make me a custom set of magnums, but ended up not for a few reasons. Honestly, I'm really glad I didn't, as it would have cost me a pretty significant penny.

post #150 of 270

To Zardon's point a few posts back. I think those that sent money (like me) should have the money returned...and those that sent equipment such as headphones should have them returned.

 

I doubt any of us that have been on the receiving end of this mess have any confidence in the quality or delivery speed of any actual modded phones, I know I do not.

 

To Justin's Mom's question of how to make this right, I think making everyone whole who had been negatively impacted by this would clear up the mess the quickest, and then everyone can on with their lives with the appropriate learning experiences behind us, on all sides. For example, for my part, I will never again trust an ebay seller who does not supply the goods within the time allowed for to raise a dispute...my bad. I think its obvious what Justin's learnings should be.

 

Lets get this over with, make everyone whole and move on.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Member of the Trade (Vendor) Feedback › Feedback for Justin's Headphone Modding (jschristian44)