umm either stock or winamp.altho poweramp is a good investment
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Can anyone point me towards a good DAP for under $250? Last post on 12/8/12 at 8:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- dont know what portable music player to buy Last post on 11/3/12 at 10:36pm in Portable Source Gear
- [ASK] Best Dap / mp3 player for Shure Se215 T___T Last post on 7/21/12 at 1:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- ibasso d4/d6 or hm601/602 for hd598+ie8 with galaxy s Last post on 4/13/11 at 7:23am in Headphones (full-size)
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
Wolfson DAC confirmed for Galaxy S3! - Page 59
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What's the difference between Winamp and Winamp Pro?
I got my phone's mainboard replaced, so - it is back in the land of the living now...
I still maintain as per an earlier post that the Note 2 sounds better than the S3 though (using stock player or poweramp)...
...Will keep the now working S3 as a backup handset only :)
I think all of us who have had the chance to use both agree with that.
I don't think people have given up on it as such, just stopped waiting for it and turned to other solutions. Siyah kernels tweaks sound good, and some have just gone that route, others amongst us have just shifted audio handling off to a USB DAC/amp and gone that route.
Will still be interested to try Voodoo Sound whenever it finally arrives...
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
K...the pico is back up for sale. Freakin' USPS losing packages. I hate that. Anyway, the pico is at least compatible with all the US versions right? Do we know anything about driver-based usb? I'd love to have a table at head-fi meets built around a jelly bean tablet/Galaxy S3, but the BiFrost requires driver installation...
I know that, if I wanted one on Ebay I would've bought one and not asked for suggestions, sh*t I would've gone for a Trojans Magnum Ecstasy instead of a sock.
Do you think that the difference in sound quality is because of the hardware or software. And have you tried the siyah kernel?
- Wolfson DAC confirmed for Galaxy S3!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fischer Audio Old Skool 33 1/3 RPM, Old Skool '70 2 seconds ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Love Marriage specialist in Albania +91- 9950620150 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › Love Marriage specialist in Switzerland +91- 9950620150 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)