umm either stock or winamp.altho poweramp is a good investment
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Can anyone point me towards a good DAP for under $250? Last post on 12/8/12 at 8:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- dont know what portable music player to buy Last post on 11/3/12 at 10:36pm in Portable Source Gear
- [ASK] Best Dap / mp3 player for Shure Se215 T___T Last post on 7/21/12 at 1:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- ibasso d4/d6 or hm601/602 for hd598+ie8 with galaxy s Last post on 4/13/11 at 7:23am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
Heir audio was once thought to be the next king of IEMs. Rave reviews was floating everywhere online. The air around these IEMs were so enticing that one who has never heard them would be drawn to...
I have to say, as introduction: I'm not an audiophile, just an "enhanced" user with more than 20 years of analogic and digital listen. I use mainly portable devices, some Fii amplifier, and I...
I'm still a newbie in the headphone category, just starting to try out all the hyped ones like SRH840, HD650/600 etc from the beginning of this year. Now I'm left with this, HD600, and DT880....
Wolfson DAC confirmed for Galaxy S3! - Page 59post #871 of 94710/26/12 at 4:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 94710/26/12 at 6:53amQuote:
What's the difference between Winamp and Winamp Pro?post #873 of 94710/26/12 at 7:31ampost #874 of 94710/26/12 at 8:28ampost #875 of 94710/26/12 at 12:49pm
I got my phone's mainboard replaced, so - it is back in the land of the living now...
I still maintain as per an earlier post that the Note 2 sounds better than the S3 though (using stock player or poweramp)...
...Will keep the now working S3 as a backup handset only :)post #876 of 94710/26/12 at 5:43pmThread StarterQuote:
I think all of us who have had the chance to use both agree with that.post #877 of 94710/27/12 at 7:29pmpost #878 of 94710/27/12 at 9:18pmThread Starter
I don't think people have given up on it as such, just stopped waiting for it and turned to other solutions. Siyah kernels tweaks sound good, and some have just gone that route, others amongst us have just shifted audio handling off to a USB DAC/amp and gone that route.
Will still be interested to try Voodoo Sound whenever it finally arrives...post #879 of 94710/28/12 at 11:25amI think ill just get the external dac. Its likely to be better than voodoo sound. And ill install voodoo sounnd for when i dont feel like toting sround the otg cables. But damn its taking forever lol
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2post #880 of 94710/28/12 at 7:23pmpost #881 of 94710/29/12 at 4:35pm
K...the pico is back up for sale. Freakin' USPS losing packages. I hate that. Anyway, the pico is at least compatible with all the US versions right? Do we know anything about driver-based usb? I'd love to have a table at head-fi meets built around a jelly bean tablet/Galaxy S3, but the BiFrost requires driver installation...
Kojakupost #882 of 94710/31/12 at 11:16ampost #883 of 94710/31/12 at 11:20ampost #884 of 94710/31/12 at 3:41pmQuote:
I know that, if I wanted one on Ebay I would've bought one and not asked for suggestions, sh*t I would've gone for a Trojans Magnum Ecstasy instead of a sock.post #885 of 94711/2/12 at 2:52amQuote:
Do you think that the difference in sound quality is because of the hardware or software. And have you tried the siyah kernel?
- Wolfson DAC confirmed for Galaxy S3!
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser Momentum cheaper alternative 5 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Amplifiers shootout for Stax 009 (Eddie Current Electra, AudioValve... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Dec 16th 2013 and feature poll... 7 minutes ago
- › REVIEW : DUNU DN1000 - Immensely Capable Hybrid IEM 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 8 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by JoeDoe
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by HPuser9083
- › Ray Samuels Audio F-35 Lightning by HeadphoneAddict
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe