umm either stock or winamp.altho poweramp is a good investment
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Can anyone point me towards a good DAP for under $250? Last post on 12/8/12 at 8:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- dont know what portable music player to buy Last post on 11/3/12 at 10:36pm in Portable Source Gear
- [ASK] Best Dap / mp3 player for Shure Se215 T___T Last post on 7/21/12 at 1:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- ibasso d4/d6 or hm601/602 for hd598+ie8 with galaxy s Last post on 4/13/11 at 7:23am in Headphones (full-size)
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
Wolfson DAC confirmed for Galaxy S3! - Page 59
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What's the difference between Winamp and Winamp Pro?
I got my phone's mainboard replaced, so - it is back in the land of the living now...
I still maintain as per an earlier post that the Note 2 sounds better than the S3 though (using stock player or poweramp)...
...Will keep the now working S3 as a backup handset only :)
I think all of us who have had the chance to use both agree with that.
I don't think people have given up on it as such, just stopped waiting for it and turned to other solutions. Siyah kernels tweaks sound good, and some have just gone that route, others amongst us have just shifted audio handling off to a USB DAC/amp and gone that route.
Will still be interested to try Voodoo Sound whenever it finally arrives...
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
K...the pico is back up for sale. Freakin' USPS losing packages. I hate that. Anyway, the pico is at least compatible with all the US versions right? Do we know anything about driver-based usb? I'd love to have a table at head-fi meets built around a jelly bean tablet/Galaxy S3, but the BiFrost requires driver installation...
I know that, if I wanted one on Ebay I would've bought one and not asked for suggestions, sh*t I would've gone for a Trojans Magnum Ecstasy instead of a sock.
Do you think that the difference in sound quality is because of the hardware or software. And have you tried the siyah kernel?
- Wolfson DAC confirmed for Galaxy S3!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 40 seconds ago
- › Straight Dope on Balanced out vs S.E on dac/amp 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Apple Touch 5G thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 7 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 7 minutes ago
- › The Soekris R-2R DAC: Technical Details 9 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 9 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2