umm either stock or winamp.altho poweramp is a good investment
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Can anyone point me towards a good DAP for under $250? Last post on 12/8/12 at 8:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- dont know what portable music player to buy Last post on 11/3/12 at 10:36pm in Portable Source Gear
- [ASK] Best Dap / mp3 player for Shure Se215 T___T Last post on 7/21/12 at 1:09pm in Portable Source Gear
- ibasso d4/d6 or hm601/602 for hd598+ie8 with galaxy s Last post on 4/13/11 at 7:23am in Headphones (full-size)
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
Wolfson DAC confirmed for Galaxy S3! - Page 59
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What's the difference between Winamp and Winamp Pro?
I got my phone's mainboard replaced, so - it is back in the land of the living now...
I still maintain as per an earlier post that the Note 2 sounds better than the S3 though (using stock player or poweramp)...
...Will keep the now working S3 as a backup handset only :)
I think all of us who have had the chance to use both agree with that.
I don't think people have given up on it as such, just stopped waiting for it and turned to other solutions. Siyah kernels tweaks sound good, and some have just gone that route, others amongst us have just shifted audio handling off to a USB DAC/amp and gone that route.
Will still be interested to try Voodoo Sound whenever it finally arrives...
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
K...the pico is back up for sale. Freakin' USPS losing packages. I hate that. Anyway, the pico is at least compatible with all the US versions right? Do we know anything about driver-based usb? I'd love to have a table at head-fi meets built around a jelly bean tablet/Galaxy S3, but the BiFrost requires driver installation...
I know that, if I wanted one on Ebay I would've bought one and not asked for suggestions, sh*t I would've gone for a Trojans Magnum Ecstasy instead of a sock.
Do you think that the difference in sound quality is because of the hardware or software. And have you tried the siyah kernel?
- Wolfson DAC confirmed for Galaxy S3!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The world of car accidents 49 seconds ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 59 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 mods 2 minutes ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio 4 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost, Uber Analog and USB Gen 2 Input 5 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2