Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › My Little Pony Discussion thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Little Pony Discussion thread - Page 11

post #151 of 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Injury View Post

The promised Livestream of Bronycon, which begins tomorrow. There are two rooms, each with a different panel schedule. You can switch from one room to the next with the Swap Video thing to the right.

 

And here's the final schedule so you know what to watch. The panels you do not want to miss are:

  • Saturday 12:00 p.m. EST: Behind the Voice
  • Saturday 4:00 p.m.: An Hour with Lauren Faust
  • Sunday 1:00 p.m.: Behind the Voice 2
  • Sunday 3:00 p.m.: An Hour with John de Lancie

 

all in the mane hall.


I shan't be watching because I'll be in attendance. Going to be fun!
post #152 of 574

I somehow failed to notice this thread until now! Anyhow... Rarity is best pony. :3

 

3014%20-%20cap%20cute%20rarity%20screenshot.png

post #153 of 574
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroGeek007 View Post

I somehow failed to notice this thread until now! Anyhow... Rarity is best pony. :3

350x197px-LL-2f687e2f_301420-20cap20cute20rarity20screenshot.png
315
post #154 of 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Injury View Post

Incoming Pinkamena vectors I made recently.

 

pinkamena.png

 

pinkamena_stretch.png

 

pinkamena_smile.png

 

And one I just made today:

pinkamena_angry.png

 

:thumb: You've gotten really good at this stuff, since I last looked!

post #155 of 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


315


Lol.

 

I don't know, through watching, I've taken a liking to Rarity. Not saying she's the best pony, but for some reason at first I didn't like her. But as I watched more, she's grown on me. Lol.

post #156 of 574
Thread Starter 
A friend made this:

He's an amateur, but I still think he did a good job.
post #157 of 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

A friend made this:He's an amateur, but I still think he did a good job.


Yeah, that is pretty cool. I'd say he did a good job too.

post #158 of 574

Has anyone heard the Balloon Party album After Party yet? Listening to it right now.

Comes in .flac and 320

http://balloonparty.bandcamp.com/album/after-party

post #159 of 574

Bump. Can we get a Season 3 discussion going here? The two new songs are especially nice.

post #160 of 574

Agreed, now I'm even more excited for season 3.

 

I'm just hoping that it really is starting next month.

post #161 of 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant00 View Post

I'm just hoping that it really is starting next month.

 

Totally forgot about Season 3 for the past few weeks. Seriously can't wait for it to start. But where'd you see this? I checked the Wiki page and it just said TBA.


Edited by BrownBear - 7/18/12 at 7:42pm
post #162 of 574
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBear View Post

Totally forgot about Season 3 for the past few weeks. Seriously can't wait for it to start. But where'd you see this? I checked the Wiki page and it just said TBA.
Wasn't it announced at bronycon?
post #163 of 574

It turns out season three is not actually coming out next month, the VP of development misspoke at bronycon frown.gif

confirmation courtesy of Equestria Daily http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/season-3-not-august.html

post #164 of 574
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by daflippymaster View Post

It turns out season three is not actually coming out next month, the VP of development misspoke at bronycon frown.gif
confirmation courtesy of Equestria Daily http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/season-3-not-august.html
I'm a sad pony right now. frown.gif
post #165 of 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Wasn't it announced at bronycon?


Oh ok. That would be why I missed that then.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › My Little Pony Discussion thread