- 3,173 Posts. Joined 11/2001
- Location: Fort Lauderale, FL
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandStaxtagged by System, 7/26/10
- productStax SR-007 "Omega II" Open-Back Electrostatic Earspeakertagged by System, 7/26/10
- productStax SR-404 Limited Edition electrostatic earspeakertagged by System, 7/26/10
- productStax SR-404 Signature Open-Back Electrostatic Earspeakertagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- So who's bit the bullet on a pair of Stax 507's? Last post on 9/18/10 at 4:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it get much better than the HD800? Last post on 11/28/14 at 12:18am in High-end Audio Forum
- New headphone Purchase & authorize dealer Pricing ? Last post on 7/26/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone girls, interesting Last post on 8/19/11 at 10:49pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Questions about Stax Last post on 2/17/11 at 12:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
Mine developed a noisy right channel after a relatively short time. Cambridge Tech support was poor and customer support was just as bad. This company is pennywise and pound foolish and should...
Stax??post #1 of 131/14/02 at 3:20amThread StarterOkay...so, which ones are the best...and which are not so good? can somoeone here make a list of best to worst?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 131/14/02 at 3:26ampost #3 of 131/14/02 at 7:25amThe 404 is the next down and it's very good.
In fact all the phones are good it's the amplifiers that are the key
things with them.
There are a lot of differing views about that,there are a few
diy plans out there for stax amps I think Kevin Gilmore,s are highly
rated, I would not mind having a go at one of those myself,
They can be seen at Headwize+various views on the stax amps in general.
Team Staxpost #4 of 137/25/10 at 2:59pmpost #5 of 137/25/10 at 3:52pmQuote:
Stax Monitor? The SRM-Monitor is an amp.
Anyway add the sigmas and lambda signatures to your list of vintage stax, sr-202 to the current batch.post #6 of 137/25/10 at 4:07pmQuote:
I'm assuming he means the 4070. And wow huge necro.
Would the SR-X Pros belong in this list?post #7 of 137/25/10 at 6:55pmpost #8 of 137/26/10 at 10:35ampost #9 of 137/26/10 at 1:27pmpost #10 of 137/27/10 at 2:45pmpost #11 of 137/27/10 at 5:19pmpost #12 of 137/28/10 at 1:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 4122 Active Users (533 Members and 3589 Guests)
- › Home-Made IEMs 15 seconds ago
- › high end iems not as "high end" as I thought? 43 seconds ago
- › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) 48 seconds ago
- › V Moda 100 + XL pads + Case 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 4 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 6 minutes ago
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...