Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread - Page 33

post #481 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

YES! They are a perfect match! Listening to those 2 right now. smily_headphones1.gif

I was so tempted by Hidition NT6 Pro but I guess I have to read and read more than decide. NT6 Pro's are a bit more expensive but if you come to pay that much money for ciems, I think that little difference shouldn't be that important happy_face1.gif

 

Thanks for all the suggestions. Any news from Hibino about an update for removing the pop sound and making the device faster?

 

I decided the DAP I will get will be def. R10. Now I gotta decide which ciem I should take, which one would suit for my taste. There are just too many nice ciems but not enough money to buy them all happy_face1.gif (yeah, first music lover world problems)

post #482 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

I was so tempted by Hidition NT6 Pro but I guess I have to read and read more than decide. NT6 Pro's are a bit more expensive but if you come to pay that much money for ciems, I think that little difference shouldn't be that important happy_face1.gif

 

Thanks for all the suggestions. Any news from Hibino about an update for removing the pop sound and making the device faster?

 

I decided the DAP I will get will be def. R10. Now I gotta decide which ciem I should take, which one would suit for my taste. There are just too many nice ciems but not enough money to buy them all happy_face1.gif (yeah, first music lover world problems)

For brighter, get the NT6. For more neutral, get the Miracles. I've written a review that you might want to look at.

post #483 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

So you guys also suggest Miracles? They match perfectly with the Sabre chip?

 

Depends what kind of music you like.

 

If you like majestic-soundscapes from film soundtracks like Gladiator, Bladerunner, etc., then the DX100 HDP-R10 will sound gob-smackingly fantastic with the UM Miracles. The Sabre chip sounds really spacious and the Miracles do spacious in spades!

 

Source: personal experience (DX100 + Miracles).

post #484 of 1414

Personally, I love the Miracles so much because they are both fun and analytical without being too "cold". It is just right for me, but the mids are a tiny bit recessed on some songs. 

post #485 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

PriceJapan.com. That's where I will buy.

Does iBasso/Hibino offer 10 years labor free service for HDP-R10?

If any faulty with your unit, do you need to ship it back to Hibino Japan or iBasso China?

post #486 of 1414

Well guys thank you first of all. I listen to variety of music from classical to rock / metal or from electronic to jazz and blues. I mean literally there is no such genre I don't like. I only don't like fashion pop songs if I have to say one happy_face1.gif

 

The recessed mids are a little bit problem for me I have to say. I kinda like neutral with analytical but not deal flat, little musicality would be nice. That's why I am so tempted by NT6 pro. It is analytical as well as not boring. Also it has probably one of the biggest soundstages in ciem world. How is Miracles on soundstage, imagining?

 

That's really a hard decision frown.gif It is not like iems either, once you choose you must go for it, there is almost no reselling value.

post #487 of 1414

Check out InnerFidelity's multi CIEM review. The last page has "Wall of Fame" of the CIEMs.

post #488 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsHP View Post

Check out InnerFidelity's multi CIEM review. The last page has "Wall of Fame" of the CIEMs.

Already read several times, but it doesn't help me to choose it even makes me consider different ciems too happy_face1.gif

post #489 of 1414

The new JH13 FP is an excellent match with the HDP-R10

post #490 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Well guys thank you first of all. I listen to variety of music from classical to rock / metal or from electronic to jazz and blues. I mean literally there is no such genre I don't like. I only don't like fashion pop songs if I have to say one happy_face1.gif


The recessed mids are a little bit problem for me I have to say. I kinda like neutral with analytical but not deal flat, little musicality would be nice. That's why I am so tempted by NT6 pro. It is analytical as well as not boring. Also it has probably one of the biggest soundstages in ciem world. How is Miracles on soundstage, imagining?

That's really a hard decision frown.gif
 It is not like iems either, once you choose you must go for it, there is almost no reselling value.
Sometimes I don't even notice the recessed miss at all.
post #491 of 1414
+1 on the JH13 FP and HDP R10 over here ...

Al D
post #492 of 1414

Apparently, it is more like, HDP R10 can match with everything perfectly. It is a nice pair for NT6 and NT6 pros, SE5 way, Miracles, JH13 FP and probably many many more. Thanks guys, I will keep on searching, reading and decide what to get.

post #493 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post

Does iBasso/Hibino offer 10 years labor free service for HDP-R10?

If any faulty with your unit, do you need to ship it back to Hibino Japan or iBasso China?

10 years? That seems a lot. Honestly I don't know, best way is to ask them I think.

 

I think we have to send it to iBasso but I have a feeling like either way is okay for them. Like above, best is to ask them probably.

post #494 of 1414

Ibasso won't fix R10.

I asked them

post #495 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrenceho View Post

Ibasso won't fix R10.

I asked them

 

Maybe not directly but ever tried to do it via Hibino? Afterall Hibino are the official (and should be the _ONLY_) distributors of the HDP-R10. The HDP-R10 is intended for the local Japanese market only AFAIK.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread