What question are you talking about ? if the sound changes when you change the firmware? of course it does, when the firmware on the dac interpreting does one and zeroes , of course the sound will change , isn't that the whole point of software EQ?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Mediamonkey for Metro looks good for Windows 8/8.1 Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:17pm in Computer Audio
- how can i input music to the DX100 / Hdp-r10 with Mac OS X?! Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso still in business ? Last post on 2/9/14 at 4:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso dx100 vs CLAS DB + Rx MK3 B Last post on 2/13/14 at 10:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DX100 with PB2 impressions ? Last post on 1/31/14 at 9:01am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and appreciation thread - Page 49post #721 of 94911/7/13 at 5:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #722 of 94911/28/13 at 5:07ampost #723 of 94911/28/13 at 7:31amQuote:
Not sure, it plays Flac flawlessly. MP3's, of course, as well. All my files on the player are either Flac or high quality MP3's.
I believe it also plays wav, you may have to confirm that by doing a google search, as I don't have wave files on the player.post #724 of 94911/28/13 at 7:35ampost #725 of 94911/28/13 at 10:26ampost #726 of 94911/28/13 at 11:32ampost #727 of 9491/2/14 at 6:07ampost #728 of 9491/2/14 at 9:11ampost #729 of 9491/2/14 at 10:04ampost #730 of 9491/2/14 at 10:19ampost #731 of 9491/2/14 at 10:42amNever mind I see that they do. Around 639 us shipped. Does anyone have experience with price japan? Is it assured to be a brand new hdp-r10? How will the warranty work should there be any issues?post #732 of 9491/2/14 at 10:43amQuote:
Pricejapan is well trusted and well known website mate, just shoot them an email, you can discuss all of your questions. I have not seen anyone who is unhappy with pricejapan, it should be more than safe.post #733 of 9491/2/14 at 11:16amI just emailed them. What a great price 639 shipped via ems. I may change and go with dhl as I didn't have to pay any import fees when my dx50 was delivered by them from ibasso. There is basically no reason to wait for the next best thing at that price. Here's to hoping they answer all of my questions.post #734 of 9491/2/14 at 11:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Poimandres
I just emailed them. What a great price 639 shipped via ems. I may change and go with dhl as I didn't have to pay any import fees when my dx50 was delivered by them from ibasso. There is basically no reason to wait for the next best thing at that price. Here's to hoping they answer all of my questions.
I think I will order one on my birthday (March) for me. That price down changed my mind a lot. I hope it won't get high again in the meantimepost #735 of 9491/2/14 at 3:26pm
- I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- iBasso DX100 Reference DAPNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Audio Technica ATH-M50 48 seconds ago
- › The iQube V5 is coming!!!! 1 minute ago
- › Jaycar - High Definition Audio Digital-to-Analogue Converter (First... 1 minute ago
- › Vsonic are working on two SHURE like IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › STAX LIQUIDATION SALE! STAX SR-404LE 5 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 5 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 5 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude