Wow, sounds scary honestly. Good luck mate.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Mediamonkey for Metro looks good for Windows 8/8.1 Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:17pm in Computer Audio
- how can i input music to the DX100 / Hdp-r10 with Mac OS X?! Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso still in business ? Last post on 2/9/14 at 4:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso dx100 vs CLAS DB + Rx MK3 B Last post on 2/13/14 at 10:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DX100 with PB2 impressions ? Last post on 1/31/14 at 9:01am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and appreciation thread - Page 40post #586 of 9498/17/13 at 2:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 9498/20/13 at 2:45ampost #588 of 9498/22/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
Rest did not work. Emailed Ibasso about get unit serviced and response was:
We are very sorry to hear that your HDP-R10 met some problems.
Cause we only sale HDP-R10 in Japan officially, we cannot support you directly.
(According to the rule between iBasso Audio and Hibino-intersound)
But if Rich World Japan (We think they have an office in Japan) connect with us, we can support them.
So, would you mind getting touch with Rich World Japan first and send the player to them?
Let them be the "client", and let's solve the problem you met.
Hibino iBasso Audio support team
Rick World Japan was hope I got it through on Amazon, emailed they but I get no response. Guess I will have to find someone in Japan to be the middle man.post #589 of 9498/22/13 at 4:51pmSad to say this is the risk one takes when buying a Japan-only product. I've mentioned before of the HDP-R10 being such a product.
In addition, large Japanese makers/distributors such as Hibino like to deal with support only via official retailers. i.e. they don't deal with end customers directly even if you're local in Japan. The retailer acts as a "buffer" for them.
However whoever you bought it through (presumably new & through a business), should provide some kind of support.post #590 of 9498/22/13 at 11:22pmpost #591 of 9498/24/13 at 2:35am
I opted for the HDP-R10 in the end based on these review... No regrets... Battery life is definitely longer than the DX100, easy to setup even though out of the box the language is in Japanese. Drives my T70p's and DT-1350's fantastically well (Yes I am a Beyer fan)post #592 of 9498/24/13 at 5:43amI have been posting in the other thread about the world version (USA). I bought one a couple of months ago and have been having major problems with wireless. At first it works great, then the performance gradually declines and it takes up to an hour to get connected, then, it eventually stops working completely after a few weeks. (Actually, for the first device I received, it was a matter of days.)
I am now on my third exchanged device from them now.
I was wondering if anyone has been having any experiences like that with the Japan version? Or do most of you guys not use the wireless?post #593 of 9498/24/13 at 6:29ampost #594 of 9498/24/13 at 3:13pmpost #595 of 9498/25/13 at 1:47ampost #596 of 9498/31/13 at 8:27amThread Starterpost #597 of 9498/31/13 at 2:30pmpost #598 of 9498/31/13 at 6:27pmThread Starterpost #599 of 9498/31/13 at 9:06pmThread StarterMy HDP R10 set up as digital source
source : HDP R10 as transport through digital line out
Amp : KoJo KM - 01 Brass Edition
Iem : Unique Melody 3 DD
Cable : Venture Craft mini to mini audiophile grade Editon
High end Sound Quality, this is one of the perfect combo and synergy
High : Very detail, very clean , very clear and airy sound
You hear the cymbal very clear
Mid : so sweet and very clear , this is the strong point from KoJo KM-01
Bass : very detail, clean and very good bass impact with very good speed
Soundstage : wide and tall
Separation : very good that you can detect where the instrument placement
Background : very black background and very low noise floor
- I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- iBasso DX100 Reference DAPNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › 8 years ago . . . 13 seconds ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 18 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Exclusive - 10% Rebate On Astell&Kern + Free MQS Album 1 minute ago
- › PONO - are you really serious??? 3 minutes ago
- › Warm Portable amp for Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M* dacs, New amp section. Coming... 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 5 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER HD 8 DJ BRAND NEW LISTENED ONCE 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair SP2500's died; now what? 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude