Wow, sounds scary honestly. Good luck mate.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- cleaning spray with my ibasso dx100 Last post on 3/15/14 at 4:08pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mediamonkey for Metro looks good for Windows 8/8.1 Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:17pm in Computer Audio
- how can i input music to the DX100 / Hdp-r10 with Mac OS X?! Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32pm in Portable Source Gear
- Ibasso still in business ? Last post on 2/9/14 at 4:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso dx100 vs CLAS DB + Rx MK3 B Last post on 2/13/14 at 10:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and appreciation thread - Page 40post #586 of 10538/17/13 at 2:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 10538/20/13 at 2:45ampost #588 of 10538/22/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
Rest did not work. Emailed Ibasso about get unit serviced and response was:
We are very sorry to hear that your HDP-R10 met some problems.
Cause we only sale HDP-R10 in Japan officially, we cannot support you directly.
(According to the rule between iBasso Audio and Hibino-intersound)
But if Rich World Japan (We think they have an office in Japan) connect with us, we can support them.
So, would you mind getting touch with Rich World Japan first and send the player to them?
Let them be the "client", and let's solve the problem you met.
Hibino iBasso Audio support team
Rick World Japan was hope I got it through on Amazon, emailed they but I get no response. Guess I will have to find someone in Japan to be the middle man.post #589 of 10538/22/13 at 4:51pmSad to say this is the risk one takes when buying a Japan-only product. I've mentioned before of the HDP-R10 being such a product.
In addition, large Japanese makers/distributors such as Hibino like to deal with support only via official retailers. i.e. they don't deal with end customers directly even if you're local in Japan. The retailer acts as a "buffer" for them.
However whoever you bought it through (presumably new & through a business), should provide some kind of support.post #590 of 10538/22/13 at 11:22pmpost #591 of 10538/24/13 at 2:35am
I opted for the HDP-R10 in the end based on these review... No regrets... Battery life is definitely longer than the DX100, easy to setup even though out of the box the language is in Japanese. Drives my T70p's and DT-1350's fantastically well (Yes I am a Beyer fan)post #592 of 10538/24/13 at 5:43amI have been posting in the other thread about the world version (USA). I bought one a couple of months ago and have been having major problems with wireless. At first it works great, then the performance gradually declines and it takes up to an hour to get connected, then, it eventually stops working completely after a few weeks. (Actually, for the first device I received, it was a matter of days.)
I am now on my third exchanged device from them now.
I was wondering if anyone has been having any experiences like that with the Japan version? Or do most of you guys not use the wireless?post #593 of 10538/24/13 at 6:29ampost #594 of 10538/24/13 at 3:13pmpost #595 of 10538/25/13 at 1:47ampost #596 of 10538/31/13 at 8:27amThread Starterpost #597 of 10538/31/13 at 2:30pmpost #598 of 10538/31/13 at 6:27pmThread Starterpost #599 of 10538/31/13 at 9:06pmThread StarterMy HDP R10 set up as digital source
source : HDP R10 as transport through digital line out
Amp : KoJo KM - 01 Brass Edition
Iem : Unique Melody 3 DD
Cable : Venture Craft mini to mini audiophile grade Editon
High end Sound Quality, this is one of the perfect combo and synergy
High : Very detail, very clean , very clear and airy sound
You hear the cymbal very clear
Mid : so sweet and very clear , this is the strong point from KoJo KM-01
Bass : very detail, clean and very good bass impact with very good speed
Soundstage : wide and tall
Separation : very good that you can detect where the instrument placement
Background : very black background and very low noise floor
- I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and appreciation thread
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Crap!!! I lost an earpiece from my brand new Inearz customs at the... 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › Any one used a Little Dot MK2 or Tubemagic A1 /w T90 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer 2 minutes ago
- › Best bang for buck, Amp/DAC or headphone upgrade... or both (~$250) 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-28 VS Woo Audio WA7 6 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 7 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 8 minutes ago
- › N22 + Aune T1 wiring 8 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude