Wow, sounds scary honestly. Good luck mate.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones, going from 91db to 96 db, would it make a noticeable difference with a DAP ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- recommended player with line out and bluetooth output, support for microSD? Last post on 12/4/13 at 9:22am in Portable Source Gear
- iBasso DX100 Last post on 11/13/13 at 6:50am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Ibasso DX100 Last post on 11/8/13 at 7:52pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Selling my iBasso DX100 Japanese Version (aka HDP-R10) Last post on 11/4/13 at 9:38pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I've auditioned the first Aurvana a couple of times, and I've always liked it, but never purchased it. Anyway, this new Aurvana is so good! I believe the drivers are the same as the first...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and appreciation thread - Page 40post #586 of 7268/17/13 at 2:31am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #587 of 7268/20/13 at 2:45ampost #588 of 7268/22/13 at 2:03pmQuote:
Rest did not work. Emailed Ibasso about get unit serviced and response was:
We are very sorry to hear that your HDP-R10 met some problems.
Cause we only sale HDP-R10 in Japan officially, we cannot support you directly.
(According to the rule between iBasso Audio and Hibino-intersound)
But if Rich World Japan (We think they have an office in Japan) connect with us, we can support them.
So, would you mind getting touch with Rich World Japan first and send the player to them?
Let them be the "client", and let's solve the problem you met.
Hibino iBasso Audio support team
Rick World Japan was hope I got it through on Amazon, emailed they but I get no response. Guess I will have to find someone in Japan to be the middle man.post #589 of 7268/22/13 at 4:51pmSad to say this is the risk one takes when buying a Japan-only product. I've mentioned before of the HDP-R10 being such a product.
In addition, large Japanese makers/distributors such as Hibino like to deal with support only via official retailers. i.e. they don't deal with end customers directly even if you're local in Japan. The retailer acts as a "buffer" for them.
However whoever you bought it through (presumably new & through a business), should provide some kind of support.post #590 of 7268/22/13 at 11:22pmpost #591 of 7268/24/13 at 2:35am
I opted for the HDP-R10 in the end based on these review... No regrets... Battery life is definitely longer than the DX100, easy to setup even though out of the box the language is in Japanese. Drives my T70p's and DT-1350's fantastically well (Yes I am a Beyer fan)post #592 of 7268/24/13 at 5:43amI have been posting in the other thread about the world version (USA). I bought one a couple of months ago and have been having major problems with wireless. At first it works great, then the performance gradually declines and it takes up to an hour to get connected, then, it eventually stops working completely after a few weeks. (Actually, for the first device I received, it was a matter of days.)
I am now on my third exchanged device from them now.
I was wondering if anyone has been having any experiences like that with the Japan version? Or do most of you guys not use the wireless?post #593 of 7268/24/13 at 6:29ampost #594 of 7268/24/13 at 3:13pmpost #595 of 7268/25/13 at 1:47ampost #596 of 7268/31/13 at 8:27amThread Starterpost #597 of 7268/31/13 at 2:30pmpost #598 of 7268/31/13 at 6:27pmThread Starterpost #599 of 7268/31/13 at 9:06pmThread StarterMy HDP R10 set up as digital source
source : HDP R10 as transport through digital line out
Amp : KoJo KM - 01 Brass Edition
Iem : Unique Melody 3 DD
Cable : Venture Craft mini to mini audiophile grade Editon
High end Sound Quality, this is one of the perfect combo and synergy
High : Very detail, very clean , very clear and airy sound
You hear the cymbal very clear
Mid : so sweet and very clear , this is the strong point from KoJo KM-01
Bass : very detail, clean and very good bass impact with very good speed
Soundstage : wide and tall
Separation : very good that you can detect where the instrument placement
Background : very black background and very low noise floor
- I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and appreciation thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 30 seconds ago
- › Abbingdon Music Research DP-777 Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800... 1 minute ago
- › M50s overrated? 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 304 IEMs compared (Clear Tune Monitors WLS-5... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Sicher
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe