Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread - Page 53

post #781 of 4141
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

For the people more interested in their more obscure and older offerings - happened upon a nice comparison between the C435 and the Pro Audio 335 -  http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=865943

Also a Pro Audio 335 impression -  http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=856419

The site happens to have a ton of C435 info/comparisons and other impressions on the Private series. I think I'm in heaven.

http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=834619 - C435 impression

http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=818097- C435 vs the SR-001

http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=811623 - C435 vs Pro Audio 224 vs TF10

http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=756635 - C435 vs UE10 Pro

 

And you can also get a crapload of good info on the FitEars blog.

 

Thanks for all these!

post #782 of 4141
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

For the people more interested in their more obscure and older offerings - happened upon a nice comparison between the C435 and the Pro Audio 335 -  http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=865943

Also a Pro Audio 335 impression -  http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=856419

The site happens to have a ton of C435 info/comparisons and other impressions on the Private series. I think I'm in heaven.

http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=834619 - C435 impression

http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=818097- C435 vs the SR-001

http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=811623 - C435 vs Pro Audio 224 vs TF10

http://jp.bt-fi.com/?eid=756635 - C435 vs UE10 Pro

 

And you can also get a crapload of good info on the FitEars blog.

If someone were to translate these, alot of people would be happy wink.gif

 

I would feel both sorry and grateful for the person who does.

post #783 of 4141

I'm also trying to find as many references/impressions as I can on erji - I sure as heck can't translate the FitEar blog entries, but I'm sure I can do the former. 

 

There's just been an appalling lack of talk on the older units (though I completely understand why)

I have a couple of friends I can call up to translate but most are not into audio so a lot of the terms would likely get butchered up or otherwise. Google translate is an nightmare on its own already.

post #784 of 4141

I believe that the flagship of FitEar is the proaudio 335DW, they sell the proaudio without even stated the price and mainly they sold it to Japanse Artist and Idol 

post #785 of 4141

Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked before but is it possible for me to order a fitear mh335 in japan and then get them to send it back to SG?

post #786 of 4141
Nope. You will need some one to send it for you
post #787 of 4141
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaacyeo View Post

Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked before but is it possible for me to order a fitear mh335 in japan and then get them to send it back to SG?

 

Unfortunately..............NO

 

EDIT:

 

Apologies..are you going to Japan to have them made, and then have them ship?

 

If that is the case, I think it would still probably be NO, I think you need an Japanese address. 


Edited by spkrs01 - 5/18/13 at 6:28am
post #788 of 4141

Bleh, how about to a japanese address for a place that repackages and sends back to SG?


Edited by isaacyeo - 5/18/13 at 6:27am
post #789 of 4141
Jaben HK and Derek Huang is the way to go. I just ordered one here in US: )
post #790 of 4141
Quote:
Originally Posted by czqdtc View Post

Jaben HK and Derek Huang is the way to go. I just ordered one here in US: )

 

Congratulations, Derek is a very decent guy and on extremely good terms with Suyama San. Reason being, he was probably the guy who broke the international market for FitEar. 

post #791 of 4141
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

Congratulations, Derek is a very decent guy and on extremely good terms with Suyama San. Reason being, he was probably the guy who broke the international market for FitEar. 
Thanks!!! Now comes the long wait since there's no rush service T.T
post #792 of 4141
Quote:
Originally Posted by czqdtc View Post


Thanks!!! Now comes the long wait since there's no rush service T.T

 

Haha, you can say that again!

 

I was told last week by Derek that my C435 were delayed for a week or so due to Golden Week, and then the flow of orders from last week's show..............However, FitEars are so worth the wait!


Edited by spkrs01 - 5/18/13 at 8:00am
post #793 of 4141
Quote:
Originally Posted by czqdtc View Post


Thanks!!! Now comes the long wait since there's no rush service T.T

Rush? lol add another 1000 bucks..tongue_smile.gif

post #794 of 4141
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

Haha, you can say that again!

I was told last week by Derek that my C435 were delayed for a week or so due to Golden Week, and then the flow of orders from last week's show..............However, FitEars are so worth the wait!

Mine were sent in during the middle of golden week tongue.gif

Earlier this week had to change the initials because the limit was 8 letters but I was told 10.

I guess another 2-3 weeks hopefully for me biggrin.gif
post #795 of 4141
Can any ear impressions do? I recall reading something about fitear having strict instructions on how they take their ear impressions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread