Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread - Page 288

post #4306 of 4319
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBetrayed View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotijon View Post

You can still order them??!!
I bought them last year Nov. Before they were discontinued.

Curious, why were they discontinued again?

post #4307 of 4319
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

Curious, why were they discontinued again?

 

This is the first time they were discontinued.

post #4308 of 4319
Quote:
Originally Posted by uelover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

 
Curious, why were they discontinued again?

This is the first time they were discontinued.
I don't think that is what he meant.

The again most likely refer to "remind him why was it discontinued again" not "it got discontinued again".

Back to the question, I have zero clue why the 435 is discontinued. Not sure if any reason was ever given?
post #4309 of 4319
Indeed the original question was to just recall why the C435 was discontinued. The good thing is that it stopped me getting a companion to my 335DW. However, if the MH3610QW became real ...
post #4310 of 4319
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Curious, why were they discontinued again?

I do not know the actual reason, seems like their production capability is extremely limited, and they wanna focus on the launch of aya. 435 is too labour intensive and mh 334 does almost as well in acoustics as compared to 435, I guess mh 334 could replace the 435.
post #4311 of 4319
It may well be that the 435 is labor intensive. But then again, all of the fitears are... As for the MH334 replacing the C435 because they are sonically similar, owning a few of the Fitear customs, I really don't think so... wink.gif
post #4312 of 4319

Has anyone tried the Aya? How does it compare to the TG334?

post #4313 of 4319
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephex View Post

Has anyone tried the Aya? How does it compare to the TG334?

There's a separate thread for FitEar's TGs and their universal iems.
Maybe you can do a search there if someone already posted his impression?
post #4314 of 4319

Yeah... all fitear CIEMs except AYA are labour intensive. Lets see how it goes. Hope that they dont discontinue the MH334 though. 

post #4315 of 4319

I had a chance to hear the TG334 (upstairs in e-earphone) and then downstairs, the universal demo version of the Aya. The TG334 is warm, bassy, fantastic soundstage (I was absolutely amazed) and very nice sounding in its own right.

 

IMHO the Aya is a totally different tuning. It is much more flatter or possibly brighter compared to the TG334, but to my ears it is simply more neutral sounding and less "thick" compared to the TG334.

 

I also heard the Fitear Fitear, which was a bit brighter again than the Aya. In my opinion the Aya is exactly to my taste (kinda like all the Fitears are equally good porridge but the temperature of the Fitear is a bit too cold, and the temperature of the TG334 is a bit too hot, but Aya is "just right" for this particular bear), and I just discovered they are available in Jaben in HK so I am plotting a trip to HK to make a pair sometime in the next 6 months.

 

IMHO any of them can stand tall against any of the flagship IEMs I heard at e-earphone, but this is really a matter of taste at this sort of price/performance as much as anything else.

 

Suffice to say that if I get my hands on a pair of Aya it will likely be my end-game IEM and I can stop surfing this site as far as IEMs are concerned. LOL.

post #4316 of 4319
Quote:
Originally Posted by nudd View Post
 

Suffice to say that if I get my hands on a pair of Aya it will likely be my end-game IEM and I can stop surfing this site as far as IEMs are concerned. LOL.

 

That's just a myth that everyone here would like to believe. :D 

post #4317 of 4319
The aya seems to be promising. Hope got more impressions of it and hopefully, it becomes available in Singapore.
post #4318 of 4319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

It may well be that the 435 is labor intensive. But then again, all of the fitears are... As for the MH334 replacing the C435 because they are sonically similar, owning a few of the Fitear customs, I really don't think so... wink.gif


Could you elaborate more on the difference between MH334 and 435? I have listened to only the MH334 and I really like it. But then I still went for the 335 due to certain aspects. I am curious as to how 435 sounds as compared to the 334!
Edited by JamesKW - 4/14/15 at 11:41pm
post #4319 of 4319
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesKW View Post

Could you elaborate more on the difference between MH334 and 435? I have listened to only the MH334 and I really like it. But then I still went for the 335 due to certain aspects. I am curious as to how 435 sounds as compared to the 334!
They are two totally different iems. 435 is much more analytical.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread