Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread - Page 194

post #2896 of 4124
Does anyone have any news on the new customs model that will be launched this year by Fitear?

I assume AnakChan and Spkrs01 will be in Tokyo? Reports please! smily_headphones1.gif I regret that I need to attend to some domestic issues and this will miss out. But as Spkrs01 optimistically pointed out, there's the next one. smily_headphones1.gif
post #2897 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post


Because it has a double woofer that then lends itself to more bass. I think this line of discussion has exhausted itself. Since you agree no one Fitear is wonderful to the exclusion of all else, shall we all move on to more constructive topics? smily_headphones1.gif

 

People seems to think that I'm trying to defend the 335 or something, I'm not.
I think discussing and getting to the bottom of why a sizeable number of people distancing away from 335 due to the double woofer is quite constructive to be honest.  Especially if during the conversation we can bring out which genre people think the 335 is good/not good at as a point of reference.  As I said, I think the 335 is perfect for Jpop and Kpop, so which genres people think the 335 is "too much" when they are demoing them?

post #2898 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanaholic View Post

People seems to think that I'm trying to defend the 335 or something, I'm not.

I think discussing and getting to the bottom of why a sizeable number of people distancing away from 335 due to the double woofer is quite constructive to be honest.  Especially if during the conversation we can bring out which genre people think the 335 is good/not good at as a point of reference.  As I said, I think the 335 is perfect for Jpop and Kpop, so which genres people think the 335 is "too much" when they are demoing them?

Well, it's because our ears hear differently and our preferences all differ. Just as you seem not to understand why so many people like the MH334. smily_headphones1.gif It is what it is. You have one and enjoy it. That's all that matters.

By the same token, I know that many prefer the TG334 to the MH334. Personally, I find that curious. But it is what it is. Genre preference? Treble preference? It will always be difficult to put one's finger on it. Taste in music and preference of sig. smily_headphones1.gif
post #2899 of 4124

I heard as you get older your sensitivity to sonic frequency ranges shift toward the low-end.  We know our hearing starts to roll-off the highs as we get older, similar some BA drivers that rolls off the highs.  :D  Also, older you get, your sensitivity to Bass is more significant, to how much, I don't know.   


Edited by SilverEars - 5/7/14 at 9:56am
post #2900 of 4124
I am just low 20, it's more of a personal preference above all.
post #2901 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanaholic View Post
 

 

The way you word it makes it sound like the 335 has bass cranked up to 11 or something.  :rolleyes:  But then again your collection of headphones suggests that you like your headphones lean sounding anyway.
Truth of the matter is that the bass on the 335 is even much less than your average consumer orientated bass headphones, heck it has way less bass than my JH16.  Unless you are very sensitive then I can't imagine the 335 will be giving anyone headaches.  

 

Actually, both JH16 and MH335DW gave me headaches.

 

And some of my friends here in this thread will attest to how much I adore Fitear products.

post #2902 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

Does anyone have any news on the new customs model that will be launched this year by Fitear?

I assume AnakChan and Spkrs01 will be in Tokyo? Reports please! smily_headphones1.gif I regret that I need to attend to some domestic issues and this will miss out. But as Spkrs01 optimistically pointed out, there's the next one. smily_headphones1.gif

Fitear is gonna launch new customs model this year? Where did you hear the news?

post #2903 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanaholic View Post
 

 

People seems to think that I'm trying to defend the 335 or something, I'm not.
I think discussing and getting to the bottom of why a sizeable number of people distancing away from 335 due to the double woofer is quite constructive to be honest.  Especially if during the conversation we can bring out which genre people think the 335 is good/not good at as a point of reference.  As I said, I think the 335 is perfect for Jpop and Kpop, so which genres people think the 335 is "too much" when they are demoing them?

Now I understand the love of the 335 for you. Sounds like you have the perfect CIEM for yourself, in my opinion.

 

The extra bass probably makes up for the inadequacies in mastering for some Jpop and most of Kpop. Lord knows Diana Krall or Alison Krauss would stop making music knowing someone out there was using a 335 or J16 listening to their music.   

 

Personally I would rate the Fitears, MH334/TG334 > C435 > 333 > Some other brand. I wouldn't spend that kind of dough for the 335. Too much money for something that would give my head a pounding after ten minutes. Owning a TH900 and EDM being one of my favourite genres, I do love my bass just not this.  

 

No offense to 335 owners here. 

post #2904 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by awry View Post

Now I understand the love of the 335 for you. Sounds like you have the perfect CIEM for yourself, in my opinion.

The extra bass probably makes up for the inadequacies in mastering for some Jpop and most of Kpop. Lord knows Diana Krall or Alison Krauss would stop making music knowing someone out there was using a 335 or J16 listening to their music.   

Personally I would rate the Fitears, MH334/TG334 > C435 > 333 > Some other brand. I wouldn't spend that kind of dough for the 335. Too much money for something that would give my head a pounding after ten minutes. Owning a TH900 and EDM being one of my favourite genres, I do love my bass just not this.  

No offense to 335 owners here. 

HAHAHAHAHA
post #2905 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

Does anyone have any news on the new customs model that will be launched this year by Fitear?

I assume AnakChan and Spkrs01 will be in Tokyo? Reports please! smily_headphones1.gif I regret that I need to attend to some domestic issues and this will miss out. But as Spkrs01 optimistically pointed out, there's the next one. smily_headphones1.gif

fitear hyou?
smily_headphones1.gif
post #2906 of 4124
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

Does anyone have any news on the new customs model that will be launched this year by Fitear?

I assume AnakChan and Spkrs01 will be in Tokyo? Reports please! smily_headphones1.gif I regret that I need to attend to some domestic issues and this will miss out. But as Spkrs01 optimistically pointed out, there's the next one. smily_headphones1.gif

 

I'm having dinner with Spkrs01 tonight but despite my love for FitEar I'm usually the last to hear of their news sadly :-(. If anyone locally will hear it first it's most likely sasaki and/or shigzeo.

post #2907 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 

The 335DW price and the SR cost give me more than headaches.... LoL

Do you know how much would it cost totally? I don't know even know how to order it..Couldn't find a dealer..

post #2908 of 4124

Anyone know a place I can send some cables to repair? My Starlight BTG cable kinda is shorting out near the jack part. 

post #2909 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Siow View Post
 

 

Actually, both JH16 and MH335DW gave me headaches.

 

And some of my friends here in this thread will attest to how much I adore Fitear products.

Don't forget the Shure SE846's bass, it made you nauseous :tongue_smile:

 

Still waiting on the day your MOF approves the MH334.

post #2910 of 4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Anyone know a place I can send some cables to repair? My Starlight BTG cable kinda is shorting out near the jack part. 

You should post in BTG thread.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/628220/btg-audio-cable-impressions-reviews-and-discussion-sunrise-starlight-fitear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread