Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread - Page 143

post #2131 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post
 


Thank you mate. I guess I will be waiting for a new universals from FitEar.

 

Anybody knows when they are going to introduce a new universal iem? I see TG334, Parterre and F111 only. Normally I would be interested in TG334 but I have SE5way, so it is not really needed for me.


The new universals are Melomanne and universal Monet...

 

My city is very noisy... I wonder if I can ever go back to universals... after having my first CIEM...

post #2132 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 


The new universals are Melomanne and universal Monet...

 

My city is very noisy... I wonder if I can ever go back to universals... after having my first CIEM...


I want a FitEar product and a FitEar ciem is a dream for me that's why I look into universals (for home use at least).

 

Thanks a lot, I am gonna check those names, now I gotta go ;)

post #2133 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Today at the Fujiya Event, FitEar started taking bookings for the Studio Reference mods.

You are very lucky Sean and other japan Head fi friends for the upgrade to mh 335 dw .
I have email from Suyama San. That the upgrade now for Japan only . For international mh 335 dw owner he will inform later on through his international dealer .
So we must be patient until his offcial announcement .
post #2134 of 3872

I am having my MH335DW made on the 17th.

Actually the seller is making my ear impression on the same day.

They said it will take about 4-6 weeks....

 

GOD I AM SO EXCITED

post #2135 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteryd View Post

I am having my MH335DW made on the 17th.
Actually the seller is making my ear impression on the same day.
They said it will take about 4-6 weeks....

GOD I AM SO EXCITED

Congratulations. You will not be disappointed. smily_headphones1.gif
post #2136 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrys30 View Post


Congratulations. You will not be disappointed. smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you

 

I read imaging and soundstage, sound signature are like no other...

 

I am excited...

post #2137 of 3872
Congrats, masteryd

Where u bought yours? Post some impressions when u receive..thanks
post #2138 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post

Congrats, masteryd

Where u bought yours? Post some impressions when u receive..thanks

Thanks 

 

I am currently living in South Korea.

 

I will be sure to put up some impressions when I receive it...that will be about 4 to 6 weeks from now, ha.....

post #2139 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteryd View Post

Thanks 

I am currently living in South Korea.

I will be sure to put up some impressions when I receive it...that will be about 4 to 6 weeks from now, ha.....

I made my impression last weekend they told me 4-6 weeks too, but for what i know some ppls made their impression on december still waiting until now been 2 months... lol...... zzzz
post #2140 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuxtres View Post


I made my impression last weekend they told me 4-6 weeks too, but for what i know some ppls made their impression on december still waiting until now been 2 months... lol...... zzzz

I believe it is because there was the xmas and new year holiday, and also office closure due to the heavy snow storm in japan recently. I ordered last year around Aug and arrived in Sep, took around 5 weeks only.

post #2141 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkppl View Post
 

I believe it is because there was the xmas and new year holiday, and also office closure due to the heavy snow storm in japan recently. I ordered last year around Aug and arrived in Sep, took around 5 weeks only.

 

Fitear is normally quite predictable when it comes to delivery timelines: my 435 and 333 both arrived within 4 weeks. The current wait is unusual - I understand there are a few factors: there was the usual year end surge in domestic demand; another factor is that the office was closed for a month; and of course, there were a few shows in which quite a few orders were placed.

 

While I would be anxious to have my MH334 in my ears earliest possible, I would rather Fitear maintain standards and not rush the job. What we can be assured of is that we will receive a custom which will sound astonishing and which will fit as a custom should. :)

post #2142 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

Fitear is normally quite predictable when it comes to delivery timelines: my 435 and 333 both arrived within 4 weeks. The current wait is unusual - I understand there are a few factors: there was the usual year end surge in domestic demand; another factor is that the office was closed for a month; and of course, there were a few shows in which quite a few orders were placed.

While I would be anxious to have my MH334 in my ears earliest possible, I would rather Fitear maintain standards and not rush the job. What we can be assured of is that we will receive a custom which will sound astonishing and which will fit as a custom should. smily_headphones1.gif

Totally agree, i don mind it takes longer as long as i receive a perfect product, i believe japanese on this lol
post #2143 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuxtres View Post

Totally agree, i don mind it takes longer as long as i receive a perfect product, i believe japanese on this lol

Exactly! All the wait will be forgotten as soon as we slip on the little gateways to aural nirvana.
post #2144 of 3872

So I auditioned the 335's at Jaben the other day. They were very smooth, dynamic and lush. I was impressed! Didn't bring my JH Roxanne's so I couldn't compare them, but I think the 335's were better (not night and day difference, though). Why are they soooooo expensive? :( 

post #2145 of 3872
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekingduck View Post

So I auditioned the 335's at Jaben the other day. They were very smooth, dynamic and lush. I was impressed! Didn't bring my JH Roxanne's so I couldn't compare them, but I think the 335's were better (not night and day difference, though). Why are they soooooo expensive? frown.gif  

Did you try the other demos, Pekingduck? Yes, they do cost a pretty penny, don't they? But this far, I have no regrets in respect of any of my customs.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread