or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread - Page 132

post #1966 of 4916
I realize that there is great interest in the 335, it being the top of the line Fitear CIEM, but what do experienced users think of the base model 222? Would a base model Fitear be a good investment when compared to a mid-range similar-priced model from 1964, JH, etc?
post #1967 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by achl354 View Post
 

but did u get to demo them?

 

I demo'd them before, not this time though.

post #1968 of 4916
hi guys, i'll like to seek the opinion of those who cable roll on the mh335dw.
which is a better step up from the 001 in terms of bass response?

tralucent gold/silver or toxic silver widow?

if anyone has a pic of their connectors and plugs, would be grateful if you can post it here.

thanks
post #1969 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgelai57 View Post

I realize that there is great interest in the 335, it being the top of the line Fitear CIEM, but what do experienced users think of the base model 222? Would a base model Fitear be a good investment when compared to a mid-range similar-priced model from 1964, JH, etc?

 

 

My usage is most to least 435, 223, 335, 333, 334........regarding the 222 I tried to buy them but was told it is unavailable.

 

I find the 223 excellent value taking cost/performance into account!

post #1970 of 4916

@Kiats 

 

Regarding the mh334, which you've demoed extensively, does it have a 'hi-fi' sounding signature?

 

What are its strengths/weaknesses?

 

Also, do you think its an all-rounder CIEM or does it only perform well with certain genres?

 

Thanks in advance.

post #1971 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATSCODE View Post

@Kiats
 

Regarding the mh334, which you've demoed extensively, does it have a 'hi-fi' sounding signature?

What are its strengths/weaknesses?

Also, do you think its an all-rounder CIEM or does it only perform well with certain genres?

Thanks in advance.

I think you should also hear what sprks01 has to say as he has had the MH334 longer.

I have heard its sig described as being "hi fi".

Strengths would be it is musical and easily enjoyable. Weakness is that it is not as extended, especially in the treble as the 435 and its bass is not as strong as that of the 335 (which for me was fine).

I tested it with acoustic vocals, mandarin pop. Popera and they all sounded great. I didn't however try it with classical music.

Hope this helps. I may be of more help once I receive it and have listened to it for a while. smily_headphones1.gif
post #1972 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by delancyst View Post

hi guys, i'll like to seek the opinion of those who cable roll on the mh335dw.
which is a better step up from the 001 in terms of bass response?

tralucent gold/silver or toxic silver widow?

if anyone has a pic of their connectors and plugs, would be grateful if you can post it here.

thanks

hmm, anyone?

post #1973 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post


My usage is most to least 435, 223, 335, 333, 334........regarding the 222 I tried to buy them but was told it is unavailable.

I find the 223 excellent value taking cost/performance into account!
It's interesting that you use the base model 223 a fair bit compared to say the 435 and 335. Thanks for the input.
post #1974 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

I think you should also hear what sprks01 has to say as he has had the MH334 longer.

I have heard its sig described as being "hi fi".

Strengths would be it is musical and easily enjoyable. Weakness is that it is not as extended, especially in the treble as the 435 and its bass is not as strong as that of the 335 (which for me was fine).

I tested it with acoustic vocals, mandarin pop. Popera and they all sounded great. I didn't however try it with classical music.

Hope this helps. I may be of more help once I receive it and have listened to it for a while. smily_headphones1.gif

Wow u will add MH334 in your collection?
U guys are in this deep...y not try other brands like canal work?
post #1975 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post


Wow u will add MH334 in your collection?
U guys are in this deep...y not try other brands like canal work?

Well, it is in the works at Fitear. I understand there has been a high volume of orders at the beginning of the year and so I should receive my MH334 in February. 

 

Na... I like the SQ and house sound of the Fitears. Besides, having an ecosystem like this allows me to invest in different cables which can then be used with all my Fitears, custom and universal. :)

post #1976 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

Well, it is in the works at Fitear. I understand there has been a high volume of orders at the beginning of the year and so I should receive my MH334 in February. 

Na... I like the SQ and house sound of the Fitears. Besides, having an ecosystem like this allows me to invest in different cables which can then be used with all my Fitears, custom and universal. smily_headphones1.gif

Good!
Which is the best cable for C435? I think I will start using them with 000 at start.
When did you place your order?i placed mine on 7th Jan...looks like it will be a long wait still..
post #1977 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post


Good!
Which is the best cable for C435? I think I will start using them with 000 at start.
When did you place your order?i placed mine on 7th Jan...looks like it will be a long wait still..

I fear I am in the same boat as you. I think I placed my order in the first week of Jan as well. 

 

For myself, I find the best balance I get is from the Tralucent silver/gold cable and the Toxic Cable Virus. :)

post #1978 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post


Good!
Which is the best cable for C435? I think I will start using them with 000 at start.
When did you place your order?i placed mine on 7th Jan...looks like it will be a long wait still..

The Toxic Virus would be a good choice :)

post #1979 of 4916

TheLastDevil might think it will be too warm, but I am betting that the Toxic Black Widow will be awesome with the C435 as well. I am awaiting mine to arrive. :) Will let you know?

post #1980 of 4916
Quote:
Originally Posted by delancyst View Post

hi guys, i'll like to seek the opinion of those who cable roll on the mh335dw.
which is a better step up from the 001 in terms of bass response?

tralucent gold/silver or toxic silver widow?

if anyone has a pic of their connectors and plugs, would be grateful if you can post it here.

thanks

Does anyone know if the connector quality between the Tralucent Gold Silver and Silver Widow are the same?

How do they compare to the 001 on 335?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread