Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread - Page 117

post #1741 of 3596

Anyone knows where I can order one of this?

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post
 

 

Looks like Bispa announced another cable, BSP-HPCL-UPCEPFM (16,590円), made from 7N UPOCCF copper --- which I assume is a flat ribbon variant of UPOCC cable from Neotech/Wanlung.

 

They sort of look like telephone cords...

post #1742 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

Maybe ask Musica Acoustics?
post #1743 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiikamaru View Post
 

@mh335dw owners

 

You guys sick of the sound sig yet? Or is it a keeper? Reason I ask this question is because I just demoed the fitears again and the private 333, mh334 and mh335dw didn't wow me like the mh335dwsr did at mook.

 

For private 333 the bass is too thin for my liking whereas mh334 and mh335dw I couldn't feel much of a difference. Infact, I felt this time round the mh334 sounded nicer than the mh335dw because the bass sounds cleaner. i love my bass but sometimes i feel that the bass in the mh335dw is a little muddy? Do those that own it feel that way? I'm just afraid that I might find the bass abit greasy in the near future when you have too much of it. Any of you getting sick of the thick bass? I'm trying to justify plowing down 2k for it. Yes it is the best that i have ever heard for iem but the price is kinda steep.

 

The thing about fitear house sound is that everything comes together in a very wholesome way that none can match. It is very cohesive. There is clarity in the separate instruments yet it comes together nicely whereas other iem when there is good seperation you might feel that the song is clinical? Hope I manage to explain what I'm feeling. 


I have both 334 Togo and MH335DW, if I had to keep only one of them, I'd go for the 334s.

 

It is more balanced, more transparent than the 335s; while the 335s provide a fuller sound and a bigger scale of headstage

post #1744 of 3596
I felt the bass on the Togo334 was muddy instead of the other way round.
post #1745 of 3596

I will be on Japan for 15 days, do you know how long fit ear takes get my impressions and make a 335dw?

 

Regards!

post #1746 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefano View Post
 

I will be on Japan for 15 days, do you know how long fit ear takes get my impressions and make a 335dw?

 

Regards!

It took about 21 days for me. I know that V0 got it in just only one week but he contact Fitear months in advance for his 335dw.

post #1747 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post
 

It took about 21 days for me. I know that V0 got it in just only one week but he contact Fitear months in advance for his 335dw.

 

Do you know if he sent in advance his impressions?

post #1748 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post
 

It took about 21 days for me. I know that V0 got it in just only one week but he contact Fitear months in advance for his 335dw.

It's also better if you do it during non sale times (aka when FitEar gets flooded with orders).

 

Of course, that doesn't guarantee it can get done in a week. But you can always try ;)

post #1749 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

It's also better if you do it during non sale times (aka when FitEar gets flooded with orders).

 

Of course, that doesn't guarantee it can get done in a week. But you can always try ;)

I will try! =D

 

Do you know if they speak in english, my Japanese is really limited lol

post #1750 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefano View Post
 

I will try! =D

 

Do you know if they speak in english, my Japanese is really limited lol

I'm sure they know some english, but I've heard that they really recommend having a Japanese speaker present, to make things go better. Maybe a japanese head-fier could help translate for you if they have time. Tell me how it goes btw, I'll be going there this summer for the same reason XD

post #1751 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefano View Post

Do you know if he sent in advance his impressions?

Hey, I actually got mine at FitEar. Mine took a week because I informed them months in advance. They're willing to do it again for me if I am going to get the 435.
post #1752 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post


Hey, I actually got mine at FitEar. Mine took a week because I informed them months in advance. They're willing to do it again for me if I am going to get the 435.

Just informed or have you paid any money before? 435, thats new to me! Where can I find more info about it?

post #1753 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefano View Post
 

Just informed or have you paid any money before? 435, thats new to me! Where can I find more info about it?

 

I informed them my schedule in Japan and my interest, then I brought my Japanese speaking friend (now brother-in-law) to help me out with it.

 

From what I hear the C435 is the highs-focused FitEar.

post #1754 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefano View Post
 

435, thats new to me! Where can I find more info about it?

 

Some reviews on Head-Fi:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/fitear-private-c435-custom-in-ear-monitors

post #1755 of 3596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefano View Post

I will try! =D

Do you know if they speak in english, my Japanese is really limited lol

If you are going to spend that much on a pair of CIEMs I really suggest bringing someone who speaks Japanese.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread