Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread - Page 97

post #1441 of 4099

I am visiting Tokyo in Feb but I dont think there will be any promotions during that time.

post #1442 of 4099
Where do the 000 cable owners get them from?
post #1443 of 4099
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tm.chen View Post

I am visiting Tokyo in Feb but I dont think there will be any promotions during that time.
Keep your ears close to the ground. Fujiya may hold a smaller event then.

I bought my 335 at the Feb '13 Fujiya Portable show.
post #1444 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrys30 View Post

Where do the 000 cable owners get them from?


Normally, FitEar CIEM comes with 000 cable. My 335DW comes with 000 also.

post #1445 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkppl View Post
 


Normally, FitEar CIEM comes with 000 cable. My 335DW comes with 000 also.

MH series only come with 001 cable. Only Monet will come with 000 cable. If your MH335DW come with 000 cable, it must be special promotion from your dealer.

post #1446 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post
 

MH series only come with 001 cable. Only Monet will come with 000 cable. If your MH335DW come with 000 cable, it must be special promotion from your dealer.


True, should be 001, sorry I mixed them up

post #1447 of 4099
Can the 000 cable be ordered from jaben along with mh335dw?
post #1448 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post


Keep your ears close to the ground. Fujiya may hold a smaller event then.

I bought my 335 at the Feb '13 Fujiya Portable show.

 

Thank up for the heads up, but I will be there for the Tokyo Marathon weekend. Judging by this year's timing, I will totally miss it.

post #1449 of 4099
Thread Starter 
Jaw dropping sound :-

post #1450 of 4099

Is that what I think it is?

post #1451 of 4099
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Is that what I think it is?
Well it sure ain't a piece of chocolate :-P!

Lets just say this is how -I- would like my MH335DW to sound like.
post #1452 of 4099

MH335DW with less bass but same impact?

post #1453 of 4099

So it is what I think it is? Studios?

 

Oh. Oh wait, I actually would have preferred chocolate instead.

post #1454 of 4099
Thread Starter 
More controlled bass...titanium tubes trebles extend very nicely. As Suyama-san describe it, a shift more towards neutral.

For me the signature changed so much it's like another IEM altogether. Some of you may have noticed that I didn't write a review of the MH335DW when I had it back in March, but after this mod I'm sure I'll write one up. This has gotten me pumped.
post #1455 of 4099
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

More controlled bass...titanium tubes trebles extend very nicely. As Suyama-san describe it, a shift more towards neutral.

For me the signature changed so much it's like another IEM altogether. Some of you may have noticed that I didn't write a review of the MH335DW when I had it back in March, but after this mod I'm sure I'll write one up. This has gotten me pumped.


I bought the MH334 instead of the MH335DW was due to the overall balance... Now they can totally change that. ;_;

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread