Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread - Page 68

post #1006 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

VZ actually. There are more and more 3rd party FitEar cables coming into the game. Hopefully next week I'll get to try next week. I'll share the information all in good time.
I was going for VisCerious smily_headphones1.gif
post #1007 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

 

Got the Whiplash TWAG v3 cable and the hybrid TWAG TWCU... I love them both... been using the TWAG V3 for the 335s and loving it immensely.

VZ is back.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

VZ actually. There are more and more 3rd party FitEar cables coming into the game. Hopefully next week I'll get to try next week. I'll share the information all in good time.

You can try my silver dragon at portaken. 

post #1008 of 3515
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

VZ is back.

 

You can try my silver dragon at portaken. 

 

Cool, I think you should be able to listen to my loaner cable too (which hopefully will arrive before the Portaken).

post #1009 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

Cool, I think you should be able to listen to my loaner cable too (which hopefully will arrive before the Portaken).

Great.biggrin.gif 

 

Too bad that my Toxic cables the Virus will take about 4 more weeks before it arrive. 

post #1010 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

Cool, I think you should be able to listen to my loaner cable too (which hopefully will arrive before the Portaken).

 

Kume-san (WAGNUS.) should be there as well and his own FitEar cable might be available as he's talked about making one on Twitter

 

https://twitter.com/HaRuWagnus/statuses/345376204100096001

 

We could see his own pair of FitEar here

 

https://twitter.com/HaRuWagnus/status/295130408109088768

 

BakRebh.jpg

 

He also made a similar cable before with Sputnik and he should use Voskhod cable for FitEar this time

 

https://twitter.com/HaRuWagnus/statuses/231400733965160449

 

hfNKeVW.jpg

 

9OpPAYi.jpg

 


 

I hope that you could bring your Tera-Player with you and tell him that little DAP would cost more than his 95,000 yen portable amp. That could potentially impress him with the amazing quality from such deceptive-looking toy. I just wanna inspire him and Sugar Spector-san to create something even more remarkable than Tera-Player in the future.

post #1011 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post
 

Would there be any way to recognize you two?

Hoping to meet more Head-Fi members during my stay here >_<

post #1012 of 3515

Managed to try 333, 335 & 435 at Jaben Singapore last week.

Here r some of my thoughts if anyone is interested.

 

 

333

Bass is great; tight and punchy without letting up.
Though strong, it never once bled into the mids.
Wonderful musical and with the oomph.

Mids is quite forward and aggressive, with lots of energy, yet sounding relatively full.
PRAT is just amazingly quick, and IIRC, quicker than even JH13.

Treble is very well extended, with a slight sparkle.
It is very well extended with a slight sparkle, with lots of energy.

Imaging is fantastic and pinpoint, which seems to be a common Fitear, no matter the model. 
Staging is also fantastic, both in width and depth.

That said, due to the PRAT and energy of 333, it is rather genre specific.
Pop, Rock and R&B will shine fantastically with 333.
With Jazz and slower paced music, I realized that the music is always trying to play catch up to the pace of 333.
With those music, 435 is a much better choice.

 

 

335

I put it into my ears and listened for only a couple of minutes before removing it.

Warm and musical. Overly bassy to me, with recessed treble.

I didn't like it one bit. Your mileage will definitely vary.

 

 

435

The 435 shares a very close relationship to my Miracle. To me, the general signature of the 2 is extremely similar.

A friend who tried the 435 told me this: "The 435 is Miracle perfected."

I wholehearted agree after demoing the 435. It's the most neutral of the lot here.

 

Bass, as with Miracle's, is well extended, very tight and clean.

The decay, as with most BA bass, is rather quick.

 

Mids is very clear, really amazingly clear.

I've heard some say that Miracle has a slightly recessed mids.

I beg to differ; Miracle's mids is just plain clear, like the most natural water from the highlands.

435's mids share the same character.

Clear with extreme clarity, with a tinge of sweetness; as if someone added 2 drops of honey into the clear water.

Not enough to colour it, yet sufficient enough to taste the tinge of sweetness in the mids.

Delightfully beautiful.

 

Miracle's treble is already very well extended. 435 manages to take the marker and put it even further.

The result is super extended treble with a good sparkle.

This, and the treble doesn't even come close to sounding hot.

How Fitear managed to tune the treble to such is beyond me. I can only use the word "witchcraft".

 

Imaging is very good, extremely pinpoint. Eyes closed, I have no problems hearing various instruments.

Staging performance is excellent. Wide with layers and layers of depth. Again, 435 blows Miracle's strength away with ease.

The overall signature of the 435 is extremely neutral. It sounds more open and airy than any IEM I've heard.

The Fitear 435 is THE BEST IEM I've ever heard in my time as an audiophile, bar none. The perfect custom for me. Unfortunately, my wallet cannot agree.

post #1013 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Siow View Post

Managed to try 333, 335 & 435 at Jaben Singapore last week.

Here r some of my thoughts if anyone is interested.

 

 

333

Bass is great; tight and punchy without letting up.
Though strong, it never once bled into the mids.
Wonderful musical and with the oomph.

Mids is quite forward and aggressive, with lots of energy, yet sounding relatively full.
PRAT is just amazingly quick, and IIRC, quicker than even JH13.

Treble is very well extended, with a slight sparkle.
It is very well extended with a slight sparkle, with lots of energy.

Imaging is fantastic and pinpoint, which seems to be a common Fitear, no matter the model. 
Staging is also fantastic, both in width and depth.

That said, due to the PRAT and energy of 333, it is rather genre specific.
Pop, Rock and R&B will shine fantastically with 333.
With Jazz and slower paced music, I realized that the music is always trying to play catch up to the pace of 333.
With those music, 435 is a much better choice.

 

 

335

I put it into my ears and listened for only a couple of minutes before removing it.

Warm and musical. Overly bassy to me, with recessed treble.

I didn't like it one bit. Your mileage will definitely vary.

 

 

435

The 435 shares a very close relationship to my Miracle. To me, the general signature of the 2 is extremely similar.

A friend who tried the 435 told me this: "The 435 is Miracle perfected."

I wholehearted agree after demoing the 435. It's the most neutral of the lot here.

 

Bass, as with Miracle's, is well extended, very tight and clean.

The decay, as with most BA bass, is rather quick.

 

Mids is very clear, really amazingly clear.

I've heard some say that Miracle has a slightly recessed mids.

I beg to differ; Miracle's mids is just plain clear, like the most natural water from the highlands.

435's mids share the same character.

Clear with extreme clarity, with a tinge of sweetness; as if someone added 2 drops of honey into the clear water.

Not enough to colour it, yet sufficient enough to taste the tinge of sweetness in the mids.

Delightfully beautiful.

 

Miracle's treble is already very well extended. 435 manages to take the marker and put it even further.

The result is super extended treble with a good sparkle.

This, and the treble doesn't even come close to sounding hot.

How Fitear managed to tune the treble to such is beyond me. I can only use the word "witchcraft".

 

Imaging is very good, extremely pinpoint. Eyes closed, I have no problems hearing various instruments.

Staging performance is excellent. Wide with layers and layers of depth. Again, 435 blows Miracle's strength away with ease.

The overall signature of the 435 is extremely neutral. It sounds more open and airy than any IEM I've heard.

The Fitear 435 is THE BEST IEM I've ever heard in my time as an audiophile, bar none. The perfect custom for me. Unfortunately, my wallet cannot agree.

WOW what a endorsement of the 435s .......I love my Miracles and 334s. It sounds like the 435 is the best of both and then better. One day maybe I can figure a way to get a pair.

post #1014 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Siow View Post

Managed to try 333, 335 & 435 at Jaben Singapore last week.

Here r some of my thoughts if anyone is interested.

Thanks a lot. I want to get a pair of Fitear. I was on the fence between 335 and 435, leaning more towards the 335. I do not like the 334 much, and when I very briefly auditionned the 335, found them nice but a bit overly bassy to my taste. I was just worried the 435 would be too dry...but that is what some people say of the Miracles and I do not find the Miracles are dry. I think you just finally tipped the scale towards 435 for me. Especially with the AK120 that is a slightly warm source, a more neutral iem is better....So will get them when I have the opportunity.

post #1015 of 3515
Joe, your impressions of the 333 are weird. There were a couple who thought they were neutral redface.gif
post #1016 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

WOW what a endorsement of the 435s .......I love my Miracles and 334s. It sounds like the 435 is the best of both and then better. One day maybe I can figure a way to get a pair.

 

      Quote:

Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Thanks a lot. I want to get a pair of Fitear. I was on the fence between 335 and 435, leaning more towards the 335. I do not like the 334 much, and when I very briefly auditionned the 335, found them nice but a bit overly bassy to my taste. I was just worried the 435 would be too dry...but that is what some people say of the Miracles and I do not find the Miracles are dry. I think you just finally tipped the scale towards 435 for me. Especially with the AK120 that is a slightly warm source, a more neutral iem is better....So will get them when I have the opportunity.

 

I love my Miracle. I've had them for 19 months now and never once had the urge to replace them. I rate them even higher than JH13, and I can't give them any higher praise.

So imagine how I felt when I tried Wilson's 435. Even without being custom to my ears, the 435 blew the Miracle away with ease.

Anyway, glad I am able to be of help.

 

The 335 is just too bassy for me. Overly warm, the bass was bleeding into the mids.

The treble is also too recessed for my taste.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B[van] View Post

Joe, your impressions of the 333 are weird. There were a couple who thought they were neutral redface.gif

 

Erm.. Bevan, are my spoiled?

LOL...

U & I share similar listening habits.

post #1017 of 3515

I tried the 333 and find that it's neutral and I agreed with u it's mid is a bit forward...........................jecklinsmile.gif

The 435 is on another league of it's own being the music is much more smoother........................bigsmile_face.gif

 

I had so far audited the 333, 335 and 435 but haven't had the chance to try the 334 yet.

post #1018 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


VC ! You had disapeared for so long !

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

VZ actually. There are more and more 3rd party FitEar cables coming into the game. Hopefully next week I'll get to try next week. I'll share the information all in good time.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtthefirst View Post

VZ is back.

 

You can try my silver dragon at portaken. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy1234 View Post

I tried the 333 and find that it's neutral and I agreed with u it's mid is a bit forward...........................jecklinsmile.gif

The 435 is on another league of it's own being the music is much more smoother........................bigsmile_face.gif

 

I had so far audited the 333, 335 and 435 but haven't had the chance to try the 334 yet.

 

 

Happily back  :) Been really busy haha!

 

Hope to stay on longer now xD

 

Very interested in the 435 but will probably get my UE PRM and JH13 FP first :)

post #1019 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy1234 View Post

I tried the 333 and find that it's neutral and I agreed with u it's mid is a bit forward...........................jecklinsmile.gif

The 435 is on another league of it's own being the music is much more smoother........................bigsmile_face.gif

 

I had so far audited the 333, 335 and 435 but haven't had the chance to try the 334 yet.

 

Personally for me, 333 for Pop/ Rock & R&B, 435 for Jazz & Classical.

Perfect. All my bases covered.

 

Alas, wallet disagrees violently.

 

Will be trying the TG334 for the first time tomorrow for the first time.

post #1020 of 3515
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

 

Got the Whiplash TWAG v3 cable and the hybrid TWAG TWCU... I love them both... been using the TWAG V3 for the 335s and loving it immensely.

 

Yeah, the TWAG v3 should be a good match on the 335 to bring up the clarity but doubt on the 435. I was looking at the hybrid or maybe the TWCU V3 to bring up the bass and the warmness..............................................................rolleyes.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread