Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › My IEM Round-Up (64 Earphones Compared with a LOT MORE Coming)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My IEM Round-Up (64 Earphones Compared with a LOT MORE Coming) - Page 3

post #31 of 202
Thread Starter 
Aaah, they're going to be ordered then ahah!
post #32 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Aaah, they're going to be ordered then ahah!


Hope you will like them as much as I liked mine! 

post #33 of 202
Thread Starter 
UPDATE:
The TDK BA200 score will not be updated here til I have tried some shure Gray flex tips on them as I do not feel I am getting there full potential. This will also delay my full review of them. My TF10 full review with cable reviews is nearly finished now.

No need for Shure tips as DBA-02 tips are awesome! Review snow in progress and update to table is on its way! Watch out!
Edited by Swimsonny - 5/14/12 at 7:32am
post #34 of 202

As Sonny already knows:
I'll create my own after getting some inspiration from Sonny on this :D!

 

Great little round-up, as you already know, bro!

post #35 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

UPDATE:
The TDK BA200 score will not be updated here til I have tried some shure Gray flex tips on them as I do not feel I am getting there full potential. This will also delay my full review of them. My TF10 full review with cable reviews is nearly finished now.
No need for Shure tips as DBA-02 tips are awesome! Review snow in progress and update to table is on its way! Watch out!


That's unfortunate (LOL)! 

post #36 of 202
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

As Sonny already knows:
I'll create my own after getting some inspiration from Sonny on this :D!

 

Great little round-up, as you already know, bro!

I think more people should do things like this! I find the little rankings in signatures great but always want more information. Looking forward to yours dubbed!

 

Thanks by the way buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremypsp View Post


That's unfortunate (LOL)! 

I may change my mind again but i have two in line after the BA200s and the Fischer tips are great so far. Also Tom who also has them said he has tried both the Fischer tips i am using and the Shure and prefers the Fischer tips. At the moment why replace whats broken. Especially as i may end up with a pair of Shure earphones in the near future!

post #37 of 202

you should also add link to your reviews here

post #38 of 202
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

you should also add link to your reviews here

Good shout!

I will add a link to all my review on the first page as well as links to my YouTube channel with my unboxings!

post #39 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

I may change my mind again but i have two in line after the BA200s and the Fischer tips are great so far. Also Tom who also has them said he has tried both the Fischer tips i am using and the Shure and prefers the Fischer tips. At the moment why replace whats broken. Especially as i may end up with a pair of Shure earphones in the near future!


I see, well that's true, if there are enough fischer tips (LOL). 

post #40 of 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

you should also add link to your reviews here

Good shout!

I will add a link to all my review on the first page as well as links to my YouTube channel with my unboxings!

oh ....unboxings....  i'll need to get some popcorn popcorn.gif

post #41 of 202
Thread Starter 

Update

I have put links to all my reviews on the front page of this thread along with a link to my YouTube channel for earphones unboxings videos. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

oh ....unboxings....  i'll need to get some popcorn popcorn.gif

I will be honest my unboxings are not the best so far but please have a watch and let me know what you think! Their is 5 so far.
post #42 of 202

Interesting, thanks for posting 

post #43 of 202
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 257wby View Post

Interesting, thanks for posting 

Glad you thought so and my pleasure.

post #44 of 202

Decided to create my own - here it is

post #45 of 202
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

Decided to create my own - here it is

LOVE IT Dubbed! Have you check out the first page of mine now? Its been spruced up.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › My IEM Round-Up (64 Earphones Compared with a LOT MORE Coming)