anyone tried RE 272 with this? I know lee had a positive outcome with his IE80, considering how the 272 is also a dynamic maybe it might pair well?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A good DAP that sounds better than the Zune HD. Last post on 8/30/12 at 1:50am in Portable Source Gear
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Hisoundaudio RoCoo BA Review Last post on 9/20/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 4/18/13 at 8:28pm in Portable Source Gear
- MP3 Player Last post on 11/5/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's - Page 21
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think that if it doesn't match, it's perhaps because the XBA aren't so good...but I can't confirm that because I never tried one, just read some impressions and rewievs saying that they weren't top tier IEm's.
cyberalpha11.. I have successfully used 64g Sandisk cards in both the StudioV 3rd and the RocooBA without any problems at all. I just reformat them usng my android phone and then they work with no loss of capacity.
Quoted directly from a PM between me and Jack
Digital Freak: 3) The vast majority of my files are either ALAC or AIFF and I really don't want to be spending weeks re encoding all my files to FLAC especially when I intend to keep using my iPod Touch. Does the BA support those 2 file formats?
Jack: ---------It support ALac And AAC. I an nor sure the AIFF. It seems it is very convenience to convert the files to be FLAC. you can left your existing files in ALAC. and coppy them to be converted to the FLAC.
Mine doesnt, well at least now, I have installed the dynamic firmware. Unless a)I have encoded the file wrongly, b)did my tagging wrong or c)the firmeware is responsible for decoding algorithm right now (meaning I need the original firmware) mind doesnt support ALAC.
Will double check right now and get back to you guys.
Yea neither AIFF nor ALAC works on my rocoo BA with the dynamic DT firmware. Cannot conform with the stock firmware (too hard sorry :-P)
I have no tagging issue, the AIFF conversion was done with foobar and the ALAC with custom setup for foobar.
Edited by audionewbi - 9/22/12 at 8:46pm
I'm simply quoting from the PM I had with jack. He told me it did that's why I'm surprised people are having issues with ALAC.
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review 2 minutes ago
- › First good earphones! 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 4 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 4 minutes ago
- › Looking to buy some new Headphones (Maybe some Grado SR225i's) 4 minutes ago
- › New Abyss planar magnetic headphone 4 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Not able to edit community profile or account info <- Read the... 6 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe