anyone tried RE 272 with this? I know lee had a positive outcome with his IE80, considering how the 272 is also a dynamic maybe it might pair well?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A good DAP that sounds better than the Zune HD. Last post on 6/16/13 at 5:52am in Portable Source Gear
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Hisoundaudio RoCoo BA Review Last post on 9/20/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 4/2/14 at 5:17pm in Portable Source Gear
- MP3 Player Last post on 11/5/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's - Page 21
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think that if it doesn't match, it's perhaps because the XBA aren't so good...but I can't confirm that because I never tried one, just read some impressions and rewievs saying that they weren't top tier IEm's.
cyberalpha11.. I have successfully used 64g Sandisk cards in both the StudioV 3rd and the RocooBA without any problems at all. I just reformat them usng my android phone and then they work with no loss of capacity.
Quoted directly from a PM between me and Jack
Digital Freak: 3) The vast majority of my files are either ALAC or AIFF and I really don't want to be spending weeks re encoding all my files to FLAC especially when I intend to keep using my iPod Touch. Does the BA support those 2 file formats?
Jack: ---------It support ALac And AAC. I an nor sure the AIFF. It seems it is very convenience to convert the files to be FLAC. you can left your existing files in ALAC. and coppy them to be converted to the FLAC.
Mine doesnt, well at least now, I have installed the dynamic firmware. Unless a)I have encoded the file wrongly, b)did my tagging wrong or c)the firmeware is responsible for decoding algorithm right now (meaning I need the original firmware) mind doesnt support ALAC.
Will double check right now and get back to you guys.
Yea neither AIFF nor ALAC works on my rocoo BA with the dynamic DT firmware. Cannot conform with the stock firmware (too hard sorry :-P)
I have no tagging issue, the AIFF conversion was done with foobar and the ALAC with custom setup for foobar.
Edited by audionewbi - 9/22/12 at 8:46pm
I'm simply quoting from the PM I had with jack. He told me it did that's why I'm surprised people are having issues with ALAC.
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 37 seconds ago
- › V-Moda XS Review!- Fantastic all arounder= small, comfortable,... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S5 audio review 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Alpha Dog black 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 6 minutes ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014 7 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude