anyone tried RE 272 with this? I know lee had a positive outcome with his IE80, considering how the 272 is also a dynamic maybe it might pair well?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A good DAP that sounds better than the Zune HD. Last post on 6/16/13 at 5:52am in Portable Source Gear
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Hisoundaudio RoCoo BA Review Last post on 9/20/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 4/2/14 at 5:17pm in Portable Source Gear
- MP3 Player Last post on 11/5/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
My Review of the Beyerdaynamic dx 160ie In Ear Monitors I will start with the summary / conclusion. This way you get all the important information right away. If you want to know how I came to...
These earbuds were my first "serious" earbuds and they dissapointed me pretty soon. Everything was perfect until one morning I went out plugged them in and found that the cable was disconnected...
This is my first review, but I will try to make it fast and straight to the point. I just received the HD580s from ebay, and before I bought them I did some research and found out these have...
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's - Page 21
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think that if it doesn't match, it's perhaps because the XBA aren't so good...but I can't confirm that because I never tried one, just read some impressions and rewievs saying that they weren't top tier IEm's.
cyberalpha11.. I have successfully used 64g Sandisk cards in both the StudioV 3rd and the RocooBA without any problems at all. I just reformat them usng my android phone and then they work with no loss of capacity.
Quoted directly from a PM between me and Jack
Digital Freak: 3) The vast majority of my files are either ALAC or AIFF and I really don't want to be spending weeks re encoding all my files to FLAC especially when I intend to keep using my iPod Touch. Does the BA support those 2 file formats?
Jack: ---------It support ALac And AAC. I an nor sure the AIFF. It seems it is very convenience to convert the files to be FLAC. you can left your existing files in ALAC. and coppy them to be converted to the FLAC.
Mine doesnt, well at least now, I have installed the dynamic firmware. Unless a)I have encoded the file wrongly, b)did my tagging wrong or c)the firmeware is responsible for decoding algorithm right now (meaning I need the original firmware) mind doesnt support ALAC.
Will double check right now and get back to you guys.
Yea neither AIFF nor ALAC works on my rocoo BA with the dynamic DT firmware. Cannot conform with the stock firmware (too hard sorry :-P)
I have no tagging issue, the AIFF conversion was done with foobar and the ALAC with custom setup for foobar.
Edited by audionewbi - 9/22/12 at 8:46pm
I'm simply quoting from the PM I had with jack. He told me it did that's why I'm surprised people are having issues with ALAC.
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 9 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 34 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 42 seconds ago
- › High Definition iTunes Music Downloads May Be on the Horizon 45 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. Phase 2: Desktop vs Portable listening... 49 seconds ago
- › CanOpener? 1 minute ago
- › Closed back, over ear headphones that fit my specifications under... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 5 sound quality 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob