anyone tried RE 272 with this? I know lee had a positive outcome with his IE80, considering how the 272 is also a dynamic maybe it might pair well?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A good DAP that sounds better than the Zune HD. Last post on 6/16/13 at 5:52am in Portable Source Gear
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Hisoundaudio RoCoo BA Review Last post on 9/20/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 8/23/13 at 2:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- MP3 Player Last post on 11/5/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's - Page 21
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think that if it doesn't match, it's perhaps because the XBA aren't so good...but I can't confirm that because I never tried one, just read some impressions and rewievs saying that they weren't top tier IEm's.
cyberalpha11.. I have successfully used 64g Sandisk cards in both the StudioV 3rd and the RocooBA without any problems at all. I just reformat them usng my android phone and then they work with no loss of capacity.
Quoted directly from a PM between me and Jack
Digital Freak: 3) The vast majority of my files are either ALAC or AIFF and I really don't want to be spending weeks re encoding all my files to FLAC especially when I intend to keep using my iPod Touch. Does the BA support those 2 file formats?
Jack: ---------It support ALac And AAC. I an nor sure the AIFF. It seems it is very convenience to convert the files to be FLAC. you can left your existing files in ALAC. and coppy them to be converted to the FLAC.
Mine doesnt, well at least now, I have installed the dynamic firmware. Unless a)I have encoded the file wrongly, b)did my tagging wrong or c)the firmeware is responsible for decoding algorithm right now (meaning I need the original firmware) mind doesnt support ALAC.
Will double check right now and get back to you guys.
Yea neither AIFF nor ALAC works on my rocoo BA with the dynamic DT firmware. Cannot conform with the stock firmware (too hard sorry :-P)
I have no tagging issue, the AIFF conversion was done with foobar and the ALAC with custom setup for foobar.
Edited by audionewbi - 9/22/12 at 8:46pm
I'm simply quoting from the PM I had with jack. He told me it did that's why I'm surprised people are having issues with ALAC.
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 21 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones! 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 304 IEMs compared (Clear Tune Monitors WLS-5... 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › EHHA Rev A - Interest Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe