How about the FW of this BA, is it same with Rocoo-P or different........?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A good DAP that sounds better than the Zune HD. Last post on 6/16/13 at 5:52am in Portable Source Gear
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Hisoundaudio RoCoo BA Review Last post on 9/20/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 4/2/14 at 5:17pm in Portable Source Gear
- MP3 Player Last post on 11/5/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by sly_in_the_sky - 4/29/12 at 9:31am
thanks for the explanation :)
Can the Rocoo BA support 64gb SDXC cards like this one?: http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Mobile-MicroSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B005V7WIA2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335869514&sr=8-1
There's a high probability it will because the Studio V is compatible with them. As long as you format the card to FAT32 it should work fine. Just don't put super large files over 1 GB on the card.
iT will need about 2 hours to be full charged.
Edited by hisound - 5/1/12 at 8:22am
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... just now
- › JDS Labs Modified O2 and New Charger, COMES WITH FREE OP AMPS... 18 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 36 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 47 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 5 minutes ago
- › 8 years ago . . . 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob