How about the FW of this BA, is it same with Rocoo-P or different........?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A good DAP that sounds better than the Zune HD. Last post on 6/16/13 at 5:52am in Portable Source Gear
- dilemma in choosing portable player - Rocoo P / HM601 slim Last post on 7/27/12 at 6:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Hisoundaudio RoCoo BA Review Last post on 9/20/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 8/23/13 at 2:45pm in Portable Source Gear
- MP3 Player Last post on 11/5/12 at 2:35pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
I really like this headphone. I've been trying various headphones in this pricerange, and decided on this one. But maybe the Price is a bit too high, when comparing to the first Creative...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Edited by sly_in_the_sky - 4/29/12 at 9:31am
thanks for the explanation :)
Can the Rocoo BA support 64gb SDXC cards like this one?: http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Mobile-MicroSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B005V7WIA2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335869514&sr=8-1
There's a high probability it will because the Studio V is compatible with them. As long as you format the card to FAT32 it should work fine. Just don't put super large files over 1 GB on the card.
iT will need about 2 hours to be full charged.
Edited by hisound - 5/1/12 at 8:22am
- Hisoundaudio ROCOO BA - Superior Hi-Fi player for Ciem's & Iem's
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Basshead Club 37 seconds ago
- › Winter 2014 AAMML Holiday Exchange 50 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How to connect sub to Audio engine a2? Help audio Gurus 3 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013) 4 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S700 first impressions, vs V-Moda M100 and more. 4 minutes ago
- › What is your favourite IEM? 4 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe