or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread - Page 121

post #1801 of 4085
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat1984 View Post
 

Beyer T1 is on sale for $749 on buydig. Very good price IMO but you also need to factor the cost of the amp, only reason why I will probably stick with my T90.

 

Having recently made the move to the T1 from the T90, I couldn't be happier. And at that price, I think its a steal :wink_face:

post #1802 of 4085
When people say they made the transition to the t1 from the t90 and they haven't looked back, it kind of sounds like "I liked my BMW, but my Ferrari is just so much better." We all know the t1 is a more accomplished headphone, but the t90 is special because it delivers insane performance and can be found for less than $500 new.
post #1803 of 4085
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyston23 View Post
 

 

Having recently made the move to the T1 from the T90, I couldn't be happier. And at that price, I think its a steal :wink_face:

Thanks for the encouragement but I really don't have the money right now... well maybe someday in near future..

post #1804 of 4085

I had to hold on to my wallet! That is an amazing price for the T1!


Edited by Matrixnobu - 2/27/14 at 7:34pm
post #1805 of 4085

Okay I give in:( Maybe I can sell it used for a similar price if I need the cash later...


Edited by pat1984 - 2/27/14 at 7:53pm
post #1806 of 4085
Quote:
Originally Posted by punit View Post
 

Have posted an update to my T90 vs T1 comparison:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/607079/beyerdynamic-t90-d/1770#post_10294814

Lol Interesting seen your thoughts unfold after extended T1 listening. 

 

Also mirin your taste in woman


Edited by Flognuts - 2/27/14 at 8:25pm
post #1807 of 4085
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerToast View Post

When people say they made the transition to the t1 from the t90 and they haven't looked back, it kind of sounds like "I liked my BMW, but my Ferrari is just so much better." We all know the t1 is a more accomplished headphone, but the t90 is special because it delivers insane performance and can be found for less than $500 new.


Agree.

post #1808 of 4085
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramaka View Post
 

Curious to know, if you will be holding onto both or selling T90s?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/707207/beyer-t90-including-shipping

 

Got a chance to purchase this new @ 25% saving & I caved in. But have to sell some of my stuff to raise cash so had to put HE 500 & T90 & 2 other amps for sale.

 

http://www.wooaudio.com/products/wa22.html

post #1809 of 4085

After a good couple days of bending and sitting on boxes I got my T90s sorted out. My head no longer hurts. This was the first HP I've ever had to actually cause such a thing. 

 

I would rather have cut off an arm than gotten rid of it. There's no way I would possibly ever find better for the $400 I paid for these. 

post #1810 of 4085
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerToast View Post

When people say they made the transition to the t1 from the t90 and they haven't looked back, it kind of sounds like "I liked my BMW, but my Ferrari is just so much better." We all know the t1 is a more accomplished headphone, but the t90 is special because it delivers insane performance and can be found for less than $500 new.

 

Well said. But for an extra $250, why not grab the T1? 

post #1811 of 4085
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat1984 View Post
 

Okay I give in:( Maybe I can sell it used for a similar price if I need the cash later...

 

Congrats :normal_smile : 

post #1812 of 4085
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyston23 View Post
 

 

Well said. But for an extra $250, why not grab the T1? 

Haha I actually checked the website people were mentioning for the $750 T1 and only found it for the usual $1,300. If I had actually seen a $750 T1 I probably would have grabbed it, despite how much I love the T90.

post #1813 of 4085

I needed to place the T1 into the shopping cart to see the discount. 

post #1814 of 4085
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnottj View Post
 

Does anyone know of Beyer sell replacements for the T90 headband padding?

 

Thanks!

 

If anyone is interested, Beyer's UK service centre (Polar Audio) quoted me £18 + £5 delivery.

 

Another question - does anyone own both the T90 and either a DT770, DT880 or DT990?  if so, would you say that the headbands were the same size? I'm trying to work out if the T90 headband pad would fit on the headband of my DT880s ...

post #1815 of 4085
I've owned all three, they're the same size
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Beyerdynamic T90 Discussion and Support Thread