I contacted the company and they said they have no plans of releasing a T80. You guys had nice dreams though. I was considering getting a DT880, should I get a T90 instead?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 8/20/15 at 1:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on 8/14/15 at 9:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 40post #586 of 33244/16/13 at 7:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 33244/21/13 at 9:15am
I spoke with Pete yesterday at the NY Headfi Meet and I will be reviewing some of the Beyer products in the next several months. The first one Pete is sending is the T90. I should
have this review completed within the next 6-8 weeks and will forward a link when it done. I am looking forward to working with the outstanding products from Beyerdynamic.post #588 of 33244/21/13 at 8:19pmpost #589 of 33244/21/13 at 8:25pmpost #590 of 33244/22/13 at 12:07amAfter being fortunate enough attend for a short time to hear most of the top cans available at that NY meet,
I had to take that plung and buy the T90 (!)..
Resistance was futile as it left an overwhelming impression on my mind of having a quality wich I call alive.
For it to do so and not be erased by all the other top end cans is a dam amazement.
My other open can favs was the senn800 and stax over the rest.
also to me the T1 had slightly more delicate treble but also was slightly more set back or not as engaging as the T90 so although similar in signature they have a slightly different perspective on soundstage.
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/22/13 at 12:19ampost #591 of 33244/22/13 at 12:44pmQuote:
Maybe it's just me but I don't find T1 to be that whole much better than the T90. They are definitely close in terms of performance to my ears.post #592 of 33244/23/13 at 8:56amTo me the T1 was more of a lateral move rather than an upgrade over the T90, but only speaking about sound not materials.
Also, Your ears perceptions will vary somewhat according to both its inner shape as it's outer dimensions.post #593 of 33244/23/13 at 9:44amQuote:
That last point should be kept in mind by everyone when reading descriptions of the sound as perceived by each individual. The descriptions are informative, helps with trending, and I enjoy reading them myself. It takes a personal audition to find out how a particular set of headphones will interact with a specific listener. Another point to keep in mind, personal preference is inviolate. The T90 + woo WA7 combination is receiving a lot of listening time even though I have HD800, HE-500 cans and WA3+ and V200 amps. They just sound right for my human auditory system.post #594 of 33244/23/13 at 9:49pmpost #595 of 33244/23/13 at 10:00pmpost #596 of 33244/23/13 at 11:49pmQuote:
Completely different sound though. I have both but would never replace one with the otherpost #597 of 33244/24/13 at 8:34amQuote:
I agree, though I prefer the HD600 and HD800 instead of the HD650 as my compliments to the T90. All keepers for me. There are times when the HD800 and T90 reveal too much detail on a recording with less than stellar fidelity and the HD600 with a WA3+ manages to smooth it all out for my ears.post #598 of 33244/25/13 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by atomicbob
The WA7+T90 combination is very addictive. I've been going through my library, listening to music I haven't played in years. I realize the T90 doesn't work for everyone, but those for whom it is a good match, the WA7 makes them sing. Have had many waaaay too late listening sessions recently. Don't want to stop listening.
I will post impressions with this combo when I do the WA7 review in about three weeks.post #599 of 33244/26/13 at 6:20pmThat is excellent news Frank.
It does take time to get a proper perspective.Quote:Compared to the T90 the HD650 seems rather dull and dark.Quote:I have to burn these bad boys in,
but So far, fresh out the box,
the T90 realism, space and details is pretty dam impressive.post #600 of 33244/28/13 at 9:01pmWell I've got a pair of T90s on the way. I've gotten bored with my STAXs and Beyer is the only big dynamic brand I haven't heard(assuming you count my K81s for AKG) It's been awhile since I heard most of them, and the headphones I heard were not top models(SR80i, AD900, A900, HD598, PRO2900, SR-5NB) but I'll still throw something together when they get here. I'm hoping for a sound like my STAX but with a bit more bite and impact. Something that I don't think stats(or planars?) quite have.
Should be here by the second of May.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Q-Jays are back. 24 seconds ago
- › 카지노하우스 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 카지노하우스 fw3 41 seconds ago
- › 바두기잘하는법 ▶ox700。Ｃom◀ 바두기잘하는법 바두기잘하는법 58 seconds ago
- › 바카라카페 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 바카라카페 yc8 1 minute ago
- › 바다이야기동영상 ▶ox700。Ｃom◀ 바다이야기동영상 바다이야기동영상 1 minute ago
- › 훌라카페 ▶ox700。Ｃom◀ 훌라카페 훌라카페 1 minute ago
- › 바카라하는법 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 바카라하는법 ju9 1 minute ago
- › 섯다추천 ▶ox700。Ｃom◀ 섯다추천 섯다추천 1 minute ago
- › 바카라따는법 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 바카라따는법 xn0 1 minute ago
- › 카지노하우스 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 카지노하우스 ea7 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2