I contacted the company and they said they have no plans of releasing a T80. You guys had nice dreams though. I was considering getting a DT880, should I get a T90 instead?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 7/24/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Didn’t get on with ADH-2000 how about DT-880 or DT-990? Last post on 3/2/12 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
I have tested 16 BT Headphones for weeks. I have opened a Thread about this huge comparison, on the Forum. I know that tastes are tastes. So I will never say that my opinion is "better". But...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 40post #586 of 25984/16/13 at 7:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #587 of 25984/21/13 at 9:15am
I spoke with Pete yesterday at the NY Headfi Meet and I will be reviewing some of the Beyer products in the next several months. The first one Pete is sending is the T90. I should
have this review completed within the next 6-8 weeks and will forward a link when it done. I am looking forward to working with the outstanding products from Beyerdynamic.post #588 of 25984/21/13 at 8:19pmpost #589 of 25984/21/13 at 8:25pm
Thanks. I am looking forward to reviewing it as well.post #590 of 25984/22/13 at 12:07amAfter being fortunate enough attend for a short time to hear most of the top cans available at that NY meet,
I had to take that plung and buy the T90 (!)..
Resistance was futile as it left an overwhelming impression on my mind of having a quality wich I call alive.
For it to do so and not be erased by all the other top end cans is a dam amazement.
My other open can favs was the senn800 and stax over the rest.
also to me the T1 had slightly more delicate treble but also was slightly more set back or not as engaging as the T90 so although similar in signature they have a slightly different perspective on soundstage.
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/22/13 at 12:19ampost #591 of 25984/22/13 at 12:44pmQuote:
Maybe it's just me but I don't find T1 to be that whole much better than the T90. They are definitely close in terms of performance to my ears.post #592 of 25984/23/13 at 8:56amTo me the T1 was more of a lateral move rather than an upgrade over the T90, but only speaking about sound not materials.
Also, Your ears perceptions will vary somewhat according to both its inner shape as it's outer dimensions.post #593 of 25984/23/13 at 9:44amQuote:
That last point should be kept in mind by everyone when reading descriptions of the sound as perceived by each individual. The descriptions are informative, helps with trending, and I enjoy reading them myself. It takes a personal audition to find out how a particular set of headphones will interact with a specific listener. Another point to keep in mind, personal preference is inviolate. The T90 + woo WA7 combination is receiving a lot of listening time even though I have HD800, HE-500 cans and WA3+ and V200 amps. They just sound right for my human auditory system.post #594 of 25984/23/13 at 9:49pmpost #595 of 25984/23/13 at 10:00pmpost #596 of 25984/23/13 at 11:49pmQuote:
Completely different sound though. I have both but would never replace one with the otherpost #597 of 25984/24/13 at 8:34amQuote:
I agree, though I prefer the HD600 and HD800 instead of the HD650 as my compliments to the T90. All keepers for me. There are times when the HD800 and T90 reveal too much detail on a recording with less than stellar fidelity and the HD600 with a WA3+ manages to smooth it all out for my ears.post #598 of 25984/25/13 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by atomicbob
The WA7+T90 combination is very addictive. I've been going through my library, listening to music I haven't played in years. I realize the T90 doesn't work for everyone, but those for whom it is a good match, the WA7 makes them sing. Have had many waaaay too late listening sessions recently. Don't want to stop listening.
I will post impressions with this combo when I do the WA7 review in about three weeks.post #599 of 25984/26/13 at 6:20pmThat is excellent news Frank.
It does take time to get a proper perspective.Quote:Compared to the T90 the HD650 seems rather dull and dark.Quote:I have to burn these bad boys in,
but So far, fresh out the box,
the T90 realism, space and details is pretty dam impressive.post #600 of 25984/28/13 at 9:01pmWell I've got a pair of T90s on the way. I've gotten bored with my STAXs and Beyer is the only big dynamic brand I haven't heard(assuming you count my K81s for AKG) It's been awhile since I heard most of them, and the headphones I heard were not top models(SR80i, AD900, A900, HD598, PRO2900, SR-5NB) but I'll still throw something together when they get here. I'm hoping for a sound like my STAX but with a bit more bite and impact. Something that I don't think stats(or planars?) quite have.
Should be here by the second of May.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › USB DAC problems 3 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 4 minutes ago
- › Earwerkz Legend R vs Noble K10 Brief Review (and 15 others,... 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 9 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 10 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)