- 2,361 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: South CONUS
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 5/22/16 at 6:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 8/11/16 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on 8/28/16 at 2:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 146post #2176 of 37717/11/14 at 1:57pmDarkvoice 336, Crack or one of the Little Dots are your best bets for something around 300.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2177 of 37717/11/14 at 2:01pmQuote:
I don't really know, I never dropped them for sure.
My suspect goes to the Omega stand, it seems to exert pressure to the block. It started with a small chip/crack and quickly get worse over time.post #2178 of 37717/11/14 at 10:04pmIf you don't want to splash out in the bottlehead Crack, the next best thing I found to work extremely well with the T90 is the new Aune T1 Mk2 with a Gold Lion tube. It really makes your T90 sing.post #2179 of 37717/12/14 at 4:53amQuote:
Are you using only the amp section of the Aune with an external dac ?post #2180 of 37717/12/14 at 6:19ampost #2181 of 37717/12/14 at 6:29amQuote:
@punit yes @mreleventy is correct. I am using the DAC portion as well. The mk2 has some upgraded chips and it's a tube DAC and not a tube amp. Funny thing. However, the sound is really really good. You should give not a try when we meet next time. It's not a crack, of course but good enough when you are on a budget.
Kpost #2182 of 37717/12/14 at 7:02ampost #2183 of 37717/12/14 at 7:04amThey swapped out the tenor 7022 usb cost with a sa9027. They probably left in the dac chipset, the ti PCM1793 could handle 24/192. it was just limited by the usb chipset.Quote:Is it because he said tube amp? ;p
Edited by MrEleventy - 7/12/14 at 7:06ampost #2184 of 37717/12/14 at 7:45ampost #2185 of 37717/12/14 at 8:08ampost #2186 of 37717/12/14 at 8:13ampost #2187 of 37717/12/14 at 11:00am
I currently am deciding between a Little Dot iii or iv, a Schiit Valhalla 2, and the Maverick Audio A1. I don't really have the money to go for a full blown tube amp right now. I also like the fact that they can be used as a preamp for my computer speakers. Although I probably will invest in a good pair of bookshelf monitors soon.post #2188 of 37717/12/14 at 12:50pm
Nothing wrong with selling them, I just sold my set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having gone thru a lot of cans in the past two years to see for myself what the real story / sound of many of these cans I sold and am selling all the cans that I decided I did not need in favor of other "stuff" like a ODA desktop amp.
I settled in on the BeyerT90's as the best buy, the best all-around set of cans for me.
I never found the 701's warm at all with several SS and tube Amps, they were very crisp and articulate to me.
I enjoyed them a lot but again... not really needed here.
The only set of cans that might catch my fancy would possibly be a set of T1's....
Here we go again...\
Alexpost #2189 of 37717/12/14 at 3:18pm
After getting every thing the way I want it I have no plans to sell any thing or switch dac's or amp's. As I made sure every thing including tubes was what I wanted. Tho the only thing I may get in the future is powered speaker's but that wont happen that fast as I don't use speakers that much to make it worth it to buy some.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 7 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Upgrading Soundcard/getting an DAC/Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...