- 2,359 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: South CONUS
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 5/22/16 at 6:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 2/25/16 at 2:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on 6/3/16 at 9:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
Review Of The Remax RM-S1 IEM 06/28/16 So like many I'm not exactly into a super flat sound signature. I like some bass at times, actually pretty much all the time. I own flat...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 146post #2176 of 37297/11/14 at 1:57pmDarkvoice 336, Crack or one of the Little Dots are your best bets for something around 300.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2177 of 37297/11/14 at 2:01pmQuote:
I don't really know, I never dropped them for sure.
My suspect goes to the Omega stand, it seems to exert pressure to the block. It started with a small chip/crack and quickly get worse over time.post #2178 of 37297/11/14 at 10:04pmIf you don't want to splash out in the bottlehead Crack, the next best thing I found to work extremely well with the T90 is the new Aune T1 Mk2 with a Gold Lion tube. It really makes your T90 sing.post #2179 of 37297/12/14 at 4:53amQuote:
Are you using only the amp section of the Aune with an external dac ?post #2180 of 37297/12/14 at 6:19ampost #2181 of 37297/12/14 at 6:29amQuote:
@punit yes @mreleventy is correct. I am using the DAC portion as well. The mk2 has some upgraded chips and it's a tube DAC and not a tube amp. Funny thing. However, the sound is really really good. You should give not a try when we meet next time. It's not a crack, of course but good enough when you are on a budget.
Kpost #2182 of 37297/12/14 at 7:02ampost #2183 of 37297/12/14 at 7:04amThey swapped out the tenor 7022 usb cost with a sa9027. They probably left in the dac chipset, the ti PCM1793 could handle 24/192. it was just limited by the usb chipset.Quote:Is it because he said tube amp? ;p
Edited by MrEleventy - 7/12/14 at 7:06ampost #2184 of 37297/12/14 at 7:45ampost #2185 of 37297/12/14 at 8:08ampost #2186 of 37297/12/14 at 8:13ampost #2187 of 37297/12/14 at 11:00am
I currently am deciding between a Little Dot iii or iv, a Schiit Valhalla 2, and the Maverick Audio A1. I don't really have the money to go for a full blown tube amp right now. I also like the fact that they can be used as a preamp for my computer speakers. Although I probably will invest in a good pair of bookshelf monitors soon.post #2188 of 37297/12/14 at 12:50pm
Nothing wrong with selling them, I just sold my set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having gone thru a lot of cans in the past two years to see for myself what the real story / sound of many of these cans I sold and am selling all the cans that I decided I did not need in favor of other "stuff" like a ODA desktop amp.
I settled in on the BeyerT90's as the best buy, the best all-around set of cans for me.
I never found the 701's warm at all with several SS and tube Amps, they were very crisp and articulate to me.
I enjoyed them a lot but again... not really needed here.
The only set of cans that might catch my fancy would possibly be a set of T1's....
Here we go again...\
Alexpost #2189 of 37297/12/14 at 3:18pm
After getting every thing the way I want it I have no plans to sell any thing or switch dac's or amp's. As I made sure every thing including tubes was what I wanted. Tho the only thing I may get in the future is powered speaker's but that wont happen that fast as I don't use speakers that much to make it worth it to buy some.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shanling H3 10 seconds ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 48 seconds ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 56 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Need help choosing high end headphones for games and music 1 minute ago
- › Win A FiiO DK1 (Multifunction Dock) with Your Comments---- A Harbor... 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › New Sony high-end DSD gear, including a USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › m50x and iPod. Help! 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for some decent IEMs around 100$ 5 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...