- 2,361 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: South CONUS
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 5/22/16 at 6:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 8/11/16 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on 10/17/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 146post #2176 of 38317/11/14 at 1:57pmDarkvoice 336, Crack or one of the Little Dots are your best bets for something around 300.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2177 of 38317/11/14 at 2:01pmQuote:
I don't really know, I never dropped them for sure.
My suspect goes to the Omega stand, it seems to exert pressure to the block. It started with a small chip/crack and quickly get worse over time.post #2178 of 38317/11/14 at 10:04pmIf you don't want to splash out in the bottlehead Crack, the next best thing I found to work extremely well with the T90 is the new Aune T1 Mk2 with a Gold Lion tube. It really makes your T90 sing.post #2179 of 38317/12/14 at 4:53amQuote:
Are you using only the amp section of the Aune with an external dac ?post #2180 of 38317/12/14 at 6:19ampost #2181 of 38317/12/14 at 6:29amQuote:
@punit yes @mreleventy is correct. I am using the DAC portion as well. The mk2 has some upgraded chips and it's a tube DAC and not a tube amp. Funny thing. However, the sound is really really good. You should give not a try when we meet next time. It's not a crack, of course but good enough when you are on a budget.
Kpost #2182 of 38317/12/14 at 7:02ampost #2183 of 38317/12/14 at 7:04amThey swapped out the tenor 7022 usb cost with a sa9027. They probably left in the dac chipset, the ti PCM1793 could handle 24/192. it was just limited by the usb chipset.Quote:Is it because he said tube amp? ;p
Edited by MrEleventy - 7/12/14 at 7:06ampost #2184 of 38317/12/14 at 7:45ampost #2185 of 38317/12/14 at 8:08ampost #2186 of 38317/12/14 at 8:13ampost #2187 of 38317/12/14 at 11:00am
I currently am deciding between a Little Dot iii or iv, a Schiit Valhalla 2, and the Maverick Audio A1. I don't really have the money to go for a full blown tube amp right now. I also like the fact that they can be used as a preamp for my computer speakers. Although I probably will invest in a good pair of bookshelf monitors soon.post #2188 of 38317/12/14 at 12:50pm
Nothing wrong with selling them, I just sold my set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having gone thru a lot of cans in the past two years to see for myself what the real story / sound of many of these cans I sold and am selling all the cans that I decided I did not need in favor of other "stuff" like a ODA desktop amp.
I settled in on the BeyerT90's as the best buy, the best all-around set of cans for me.
I never found the 701's warm at all with several SS and tube Amps, they were very crisp and articulate to me.
I enjoyed them a lot but again... not really needed here.
The only set of cans that might catch my fancy would possibly be a set of T1's....
Here we go again...\
Alexpost #2189 of 38317/12/14 at 3:18pm
After getting every thing the way I want it I have no plans to sell any thing or switch dac's or amp's. As I made sure every thing including tubes was what I wanted. Tho the only thing I may get in the future is powered speaker's but that wont happen that fast as I don't use speakers that much to make it worth it to buy some.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Returning LCD-2 ... am I crazy??? 1 minute ago
- › The Altmann Tera-Player - Thread 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The public beta firmware of Android 5.1 for FiiO X7 is coming! 11 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 13 minutes ago
- › The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here! 14 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 14 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 14 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...