Audi A6 starts at 85.000 Euros in Turkey (USD 118.000). So cheap. :) T90 is 530 euros (USD 737)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 7/24/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Didn’t get on with ADH-2000 how about DT-880 or DT-990? Last post on 3/2/12 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 135
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2012 of 27815/7/14 at 10:38ampost #2013 of 27815/7/14 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by potatoe94
forget about the crack , i envy the affordability of your cars ... No wonder uae has so many high end vehicles there ... Just asking , how much does an aston martin vanquish volante cost there ? Its priced at S$ 1,138,000 ... Which is about US$911,000 ... A million dollar vehicle ... And did i mention , we have to pay off the 1 million in 10 years,so you got to make a crapload of money to afford one .A car only belongs to you in 10 years before it is scraped ... A pity
Ahhhh, Aston Martin. Have fond memories of me blasting around the Yas Marina Race track in a Aston Martin GT4 (http://www.astonmartin.com/en/racing/series/gt4-challenge) an amazingly fun car.
Ok the Aston Vanquish with the 6.0 V12 and 565BHP is 1,185,500 Dirhams which is $323,024.00 US
I couldn't find the price of the convertible (volante) but expect it to be not too different.
Still: T90 - needs a Bottlehead Crack - once you hear this combination you don't want anything else.post #2014 of 27815/14/14 at 2:41am
selling my T90 for $400 after a month of A/B with my HD650. it's in excellent condition like when i first received it. it was bought from proaudiostar. i would really prefer local pick-up if you're in the long beach, california area near cerritos. it comes with the bag, box, and manual. PM me if interested. i'll end up posting in the F/S section with pictures tomorrow.
it turns out i like the HD650 midrange and bass pronunciation afterall which is why i am selling it.
now in f/s section. local exchange in california 90703 for now.
Edited by doco - 5/16/14 at 7:44pmpost #2015 of 27815/19/14 at 10:00pm
I've read a few opinions here on the DarkVoice 336SE, but would anyone else like to comment on it?
I'm currently using a Schiit Vali, but I'm thinking of leaving the Darkvoice at work (where I do most of my music listening) and leave the Vali at home. Thoughts?post #2016 of 27815/19/14 at 10:31pmQuote:
@punit had the Darkvoice and I am sure he will let you know his experience. I discussed the DV with him and it's a good amp for the T90 which awakens the bass. But is bettered by the bottlehead crack. I would not hesitate if you are not planning on getting a crack.
Kpost #2017 of 27815/19/14 at 11:09pm
+1. MrEleventy uses DV336 with T90. Maybe you can message him for more detailed comments.
The Darkvoice 336SE I used had 6080 / 6AS7 tubes for power & 6SN7 for driver but the one on MD says "Tube Used : 6N8P, 6N5P " so I don't know if they have changed the amp design ?
Edit : Found out that 6N5P can be used as substitute for 6AS7, same for 6N8P & 6SN7. So it's the same design.
Edited by punit - 5/19/14 at 11:21pmpost #2018 of 27815/20/14 at 12:11ampost #2019 of 27815/20/14 at 4:18am
I just completed this amp:
I have posted several pictures and comments here as well:
Pix at post 2891,
My favorite headphone is the BeyerT90 and this new ODA amp really shines with these cans...
NOTE: This combo cost approx. $375. I would match this pair against a Crack anyday,
Edited by adydula - 5/25/14 at 3:02pmpost #2020 of 27815/23/14 at 8:28pm
So I never pulled the trigger on the Darkvoice. I've become pretty convinced that the Bottlehead Crack is the best match for the T90 under $400. Has anyone experienced otherwise? Also, how much does the speedball upgrade add to the sound?
Thanks again everyone!post #2021 of 27815/23/14 at 8:32pmpost #2022 of 27815/23/14 at 11:22pmQuote:
I will go as far as to say that in terms of system synergy,BHC may be the best match for T90's under $1,000. If you can DIY , don't even blink , just order.post #2023 of 27815/24/14 at 4:24ampost #2024 of 27815/24/14 at 7:05am
I have only heard the BHC with speedball, so cannot comment on without speedball. I would advise with speedball. You can also search on the BHC thread , a lot of members have posted comparisons between before & after speedball changes.post #2025 of 27815/24/14 at 7:28amQuote:
I strongly second that. The synergy is so good, that I sometimes find myself missing my 'work' system (Custom DAC, Crack + Speedball, T90's), and technically my home system is better (Custom DAC, Mainline, T90).
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 10 seconds ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 55 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 56 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH-600 or Alpha Dog 1 minute ago
- › I am looking into several products, need help! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3