Audi A6 starts at 85.000 Euros in Turkey (USD 118.000). So cheap. :) T90 is 530 euros (USD 737)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 7/24/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Didn’t get on with ADH-2000 how about DT-880 or DT-990? Last post on 3/2/12 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 135
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2012 of 24265/7/14 at 10:38ampost #2013 of 24265/7/14 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by potatoe94
forget about the crack , i envy the affordability of your cars ... No wonder uae has so many high end vehicles there ... Just asking , how much does an aston martin vanquish volante cost there ? Its priced at S$ 1,138,000 ... Which is about US$911,000 ... A million dollar vehicle ... And did i mention , we have to pay off the 1 million in 10 years,so you got to make a crapload of money to afford one .A car only belongs to you in 10 years before it is scraped ... A pity
Ahhhh, Aston Martin. Have fond memories of me blasting around the Yas Marina Race track in a Aston Martin GT4 (http://www.astonmartin.com/en/racing/series/gt4-challenge) an amazingly fun car.
Ok the Aston Vanquish with the 6.0 V12 and 565BHP is 1,185,500 Dirhams which is $323,024.00 US
I couldn't find the price of the convertible (volante) but expect it to be not too different.
Still: T90 - needs a Bottlehead Crack - once you hear this combination you don't want anything else.post #2014 of 24265/14/14 at 2:41am
selling my T90 for $400 after a month of A/B with my HD650. it's in excellent condition like when i first received it. it was bought from proaudiostar. i would really prefer local pick-up if you're in the long beach, california area near cerritos. it comes with the bag, box, and manual. PM me if interested. i'll end up posting in the F/S section with pictures tomorrow.
it turns out i like the HD650 midrange and bass pronunciation afterall which is why i am selling it.
now in f/s section. local exchange in california 90703 for now.
Edited by doco - 5/16/14 at 7:44pmpost #2015 of 24265/19/14 at 10:00pm
I've read a few opinions here on the DarkVoice 336SE, but would anyone else like to comment on it?
I'm currently using a Schiit Vali, but I'm thinking of leaving the Darkvoice at work (where I do most of my music listening) and leave the Vali at home. Thoughts?post #2016 of 24265/19/14 at 10:31pmQuote:
@punit had the Darkvoice and I am sure he will let you know his experience. I discussed the DV with him and it's a good amp for the T90 which awakens the bass. But is bettered by the bottlehead crack. I would not hesitate if you are not planning on getting a crack.
Kpost #2017 of 24265/19/14 at 11:09pm
+1. MrEleventy uses DV336 with T90. Maybe you can message him for more detailed comments.
The Darkvoice 336SE I used had 6080 / 6AS7 tubes for power & 6SN7 for driver but the one on MD says "Tube Used : 6N8P, 6N5P " so I don't know if they have changed the amp design ?
Edit : Found out that 6N5P can be used as substitute for 6AS7, same for 6N8P & 6SN7. So it's the same design.
Edited by punit - 5/19/14 at 11:21pmpost #2018 of 24265/20/14 at 12:11ampost #2019 of 24265/20/14 at 4:18am
I just completed this amp:
I have posted several pictures and comments here as well:
Pix at post 2891,
My favorite headphone is the BeyerT90 and this new ODA amp really shines with these cans...
NOTE: This combo cost approx. $375. I would match this pair against a Crack anyday,
Edited by adydula - 5/25/14 at 3:02pmpost #2020 of 24265/23/14 at 8:28pm
So I never pulled the trigger on the Darkvoice. I've become pretty convinced that the Bottlehead Crack is the best match for the T90 under $400. Has anyone experienced otherwise? Also, how much does the speedball upgrade add to the sound?
Thanks again everyone!post #2021 of 24265/23/14 at 8:32pmpost #2022 of 24265/23/14 at 11:22pmQuote:
I will go as far as to say that in terms of system synergy,BHC may be the best match for T90's under $1,000. If you can DIY , don't even blink , just order.post #2023 of 24265/24/14 at 4:24ampost #2024 of 24265/24/14 at 7:05am
I have only heard the BHC with speedball, so cannot comment on without speedball. I would advise with speedball. You can also search on the BHC thread , a lot of members have posted comparisons between before & after speedball changes.post #2025 of 24265/24/14 at 7:28amQuote:
I strongly second that. The synergy is so good, that I sometimes find myself missing my 'work' system (Custom DAC, Crack + Speedball, T90's), and technically my home system is better (Custom DAC, Mainline, T90).
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7? 51 seconds ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › AMB Mini3 X1 MisterX built amp 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Need help to choose a headphone under $500 for alternative rock,... 4 minutes ago
- › WANTED: HD800, LCD-3/X, Summit Fi Open Cans (TRADES ONLY) 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added... 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › Indonesia gold mine for social networking
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3