Audi A6 starts at 85.000 Euros in Turkey (USD 118.000). So cheap. :) T90 is 530 euros (USD 737)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 7/24/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on 4/3/15 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 135
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2012 of 29895/7/14 at 10:38ampost #2013 of 29895/7/14 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by potatoe94
forget about the crack , i envy the affordability of your cars ... No wonder uae has so many high end vehicles there ... Just asking , how much does an aston martin vanquish volante cost there ? Its priced at S$ 1,138,000 ... Which is about US$911,000 ... A million dollar vehicle ... And did i mention , we have to pay off the 1 million in 10 years,so you got to make a crapload of money to afford one .A car only belongs to you in 10 years before it is scraped ... A pity
Ahhhh, Aston Martin. Have fond memories of me blasting around the Yas Marina Race track in a Aston Martin GT4 (http://www.astonmartin.com/en/racing/series/gt4-challenge) an amazingly fun car.
Ok the Aston Vanquish with the 6.0 V12 and 565BHP is 1,185,500 Dirhams which is $323,024.00 US
I couldn't find the price of the convertible (volante) but expect it to be not too different.
Still: T90 - needs a Bottlehead Crack - once you hear this combination you don't want anything else.post #2014 of 29895/14/14 at 2:41am
selling my T90 for $400 after a month of A/B with my HD650. it's in excellent condition like when i first received it. it was bought from proaudiostar. i would really prefer local pick-up if you're in the long beach, california area near cerritos. it comes with the bag, box, and manual. PM me if interested. i'll end up posting in the F/S section with pictures tomorrow.
it turns out i like the HD650 midrange and bass pronunciation afterall which is why i am selling it.
now in f/s section. local exchange in california 90703 for now.
Edited by doco - 5/16/14 at 7:44pmpost #2015 of 29895/19/14 at 10:00pm
I've read a few opinions here on the DarkVoice 336SE, but would anyone else like to comment on it?
I'm currently using a Schiit Vali, but I'm thinking of leaving the Darkvoice at work (where I do most of my music listening) and leave the Vali at home. Thoughts?post #2016 of 29895/19/14 at 10:31pmQuote:
@punit had the Darkvoice and I am sure he will let you know his experience. I discussed the DV with him and it's a good amp for the T90 which awakens the bass. But is bettered by the bottlehead crack. I would not hesitate if you are not planning on getting a crack.
Kpost #2017 of 29895/19/14 at 11:09pm
+1. MrEleventy uses DV336 with T90. Maybe you can message him for more detailed comments.
The Darkvoice 336SE I used had 6080 / 6AS7 tubes for power & 6SN7 for driver but the one on MD says "Tube Used : 6N8P, 6N5P " so I don't know if they have changed the amp design ?
Edit : Found out that 6N5P can be used as substitute for 6AS7, same for 6N8P & 6SN7. So it's the same design.
Edited by punit - 5/19/14 at 11:21pmpost #2018 of 29895/20/14 at 12:11ampost #2019 of 29895/20/14 at 4:18am
I just completed this amp:
I have posted several pictures and comments here as well:
Pix at post 2891,
My favorite headphone is the BeyerT90 and this new ODA amp really shines with these cans...
NOTE: This combo cost approx. $375. I would match this pair against a Crack anyday,
Edited by adydula - 5/25/14 at 3:02pmpost #2020 of 29895/23/14 at 8:28pm
So I never pulled the trigger on the Darkvoice. I've become pretty convinced that the Bottlehead Crack is the best match for the T90 under $400. Has anyone experienced otherwise? Also, how much does the speedball upgrade add to the sound?
Thanks again everyone!post #2021 of 29895/23/14 at 8:32pmpost #2022 of 29895/23/14 at 11:22pmQuote:
I will go as far as to say that in terms of system synergy,BHC may be the best match for T90's under $1,000. If you can DIY , don't even blink , just order.post #2023 of 29895/24/14 at 4:24ampost #2024 of 29895/24/14 at 7:05am
I have only heard the BHC with speedball, so cannot comment on without speedball. I would advise with speedball. You can also search on the BHC thread , a lot of members have posted comparisons between before & after speedball changes.post #2025 of 29895/24/14 at 7:28amQuote:
I strongly second that. The synergy is so good, that I sometimes find myself missing my 'work' system (Custom DAC, Crack + Speedball, T90's), and technically my home system is better (Custom DAC, Mainline, T90).
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › [FS] HE400 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2