Audi A6 starts at 85.000 Euros in Turkey (USD 118.000). So cheap. :) T90 is 530 euros (USD 737)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 7/24/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Didn’t get on with ADH-2000 how about DT-880 or DT-990? Last post on 3/2/12 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 135
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2012 of 25375/7/14 at 10:38ampost #2013 of 25375/7/14 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by potatoe94
forget about the crack , i envy the affordability of your cars ... No wonder uae has so many high end vehicles there ... Just asking , how much does an aston martin vanquish volante cost there ? Its priced at S$ 1,138,000 ... Which is about US$911,000 ... A million dollar vehicle ... And did i mention , we have to pay off the 1 million in 10 years,so you got to make a crapload of money to afford one .A car only belongs to you in 10 years before it is scraped ... A pity
Ahhhh, Aston Martin. Have fond memories of me blasting around the Yas Marina Race track in a Aston Martin GT4 (http://www.astonmartin.com/en/racing/series/gt4-challenge) an amazingly fun car.
Ok the Aston Vanquish with the 6.0 V12 and 565BHP is 1,185,500 Dirhams which is $323,024.00 US
I couldn't find the price of the convertible (volante) but expect it to be not too different.
Still: T90 - needs a Bottlehead Crack - once you hear this combination you don't want anything else.post #2014 of 25375/14/14 at 2:41am
selling my T90 for $400 after a month of A/B with my HD650. it's in excellent condition like when i first received it. it was bought from proaudiostar. i would really prefer local pick-up if you're in the long beach, california area near cerritos. it comes with the bag, box, and manual. PM me if interested. i'll end up posting in the F/S section with pictures tomorrow.
it turns out i like the HD650 midrange and bass pronunciation afterall which is why i am selling it.
now in f/s section. local exchange in california 90703 for now.
Edited by doco - 5/16/14 at 7:44pmpost #2015 of 25375/19/14 at 10:00pm
I've read a few opinions here on the DarkVoice 336SE, but would anyone else like to comment on it?
I'm currently using a Schiit Vali, but I'm thinking of leaving the Darkvoice at work (where I do most of my music listening) and leave the Vali at home. Thoughts?post #2016 of 25375/19/14 at 10:31pmQuote:
@punit had the Darkvoice and I am sure he will let you know his experience. I discussed the DV with him and it's a good amp for the T90 which awakens the bass. But is bettered by the bottlehead crack. I would not hesitate if you are not planning on getting a crack.
Kpost #2017 of 25375/19/14 at 11:09pm
+1. MrEleventy uses DV336 with T90. Maybe you can message him for more detailed comments.
The Darkvoice 336SE I used had 6080 / 6AS7 tubes for power & 6SN7 for driver but the one on MD says "Tube Used : 6N8P, 6N5P " so I don't know if they have changed the amp design ?
Edit : Found out that 6N5P can be used as substitute for 6AS7, same for 6N8P & 6SN7. So it's the same design.
Edited by punit - 5/19/14 at 11:21pmpost #2018 of 25375/20/14 at 12:11ampost #2019 of 25375/20/14 at 4:18am
I just completed this amp:
I have posted several pictures and comments here as well:
Pix at post 2891,
My favorite headphone is the BeyerT90 and this new ODA amp really shines with these cans...
NOTE: This combo cost approx. $375. I would match this pair against a Crack anyday,
Edited by adydula - 5/25/14 at 3:02pmpost #2020 of 25375/23/14 at 8:28pm
So I never pulled the trigger on the Darkvoice. I've become pretty convinced that the Bottlehead Crack is the best match for the T90 under $400. Has anyone experienced otherwise? Also, how much does the speedball upgrade add to the sound?
Thanks again everyone!post #2021 of 25375/23/14 at 8:32pmpost #2022 of 25375/23/14 at 11:22pmQuote:
I will go as far as to say that in terms of system synergy,BHC may be the best match for T90's under $1,000. If you can DIY , don't even blink , just order.post #2023 of 25375/24/14 at 4:24ampost #2024 of 25375/24/14 at 7:05am
I have only heard the BHC with speedball, so cannot comment on without speedball. I would advise with speedball. You can also search on the BHC thread , a lot of members have posted comparisons between before & after speedball changes.post #2025 of 25375/24/14 at 7:28amQuote:
I strongly second that. The synergy is so good, that I sometimes find myself missing my 'work' system (Custom DAC, Crack + Speedball, T90's), and technically my home system is better (Custom DAC, Mainline, T90).
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex HP-A4 vs Denon DA-300USB 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Series: 840, 860 & 880 (First post last... 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS: RSA SR-71A "The Black Bird" 3 minutes ago
- › Searching for an upgrade from the Sony MDR-ZX100 (for rock and gaming) 3 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor SL build quality issues (1793) 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)