Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Beyerdynamic T90 :D
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 118

post #1756 of 2225
If you're looking for used... look up greyhamster. He's selling his set for $420 shipped.
post #1757 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEleventy View Post

I went from the DT880s to T90s myself. I still use the 880s at home while the T90s stay at work. audio bliss no matter where I'm at. wink.gif

Neither. LINK. Make an offer of $500 and they'll accept. I got mine the same way. smily_headphones1.gif

 

If he's fast w/ postal service and can ship overnight today (I'd pay for the fee obviously ;) ) then yeah I'd be for it. I just want piece of mind that if it isn't what I'm looking for I can still return them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunyunBreath View Post
 

I'd buy used from someone here on the forums or wait a bit for a deal online. I picked mine up brand new for $440. 

 

My itch is to great to wait further lol, that + I need to return my DT 880's by Sunday since that's the end of the 30day return policy sadly. The biggest part up till now holding me back was that NO audio stores in Arizona exist where I can go test things out beyond the lengths of the 880's sadly. There are like 5 guitar center's out here, just nothing else that I can find.


Would be nice if someone selling a pair here or someone on here lived in the phoenix/tempe/scottsdale/anthem/glendale/w/e area where I could either buy from them direct or listen to at least... blah never works out that way for some though sadly lol.

post #1758 of 2225
Ahh. I see. Well, GL then. smily_headphones1.gif
post #1759 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaP View Post
 

 

If he's fast w/ postal service and can ship overnight today (I'd pay for the fee obviously ;) ) then yeah I'd be for it. I just want piece of mind that if it isn't what I'm looking for I can still return them.

 

My itch is to great to wait further lol, that + I need to return my DT 880's by Sunday since that's the end of the 30day return policy sadly. The biggest part up till now holding me back was that NO audio stores in Arizona exist where I can go test things out beyond the lengths of the 880's sadly. There are like 5 guitar center's out here, just nothing else that I can find.


Would be nice if someone selling a pair here or someone on here lived in the phoenix/tempe/scottsdale/anthem/glendale/w/e area where I could either buy from them direct or listen to at least... blah never works out that way for some though sadly lol.

 

Uh oh you got the "itis" :)

 

I'd say go for it then, the T90's destroy the 880's in just about every aspect of sound. The build quality and comfort is also better. Not to say the 880's aren't built well or comfortable, but the T90's are just even better.

post #1760 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEleventy View Post

Ahh. I see. Well, GL then. smily_headphones1.gif

 

Chargin up for it lol :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunyunBreath View Post
 

 

Uh oh you got the "itis" :)

 

I'd say go for it then, the T90's destroy the 880's in just about every aspect of sound. The build quality and comfort is also better. Not to say the 880's aren't built well or comfortable, but the T90's are just even better.

 

lol you know it, I just sent the Ebay seller a question, gonna go grab lunch and come back, if it's a no then I'll just go w/ Amazon, and worst case return it within 30 days if I find a better deal and or grab from someone on here if I really like em. I really want hear the world I'm missing.

post #1761 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunyunBreath View Post

Uh oh you got the "itis" smily_headphones1.gif

I'd say go for it then, the T90's destroy the 880's in just about every aspect of sound. The build quality and comfort is also better. Not to say the 880's aren't built well or comfortable, but the T90's are just even better.

+1,
847755d1384803455-skid-kiddies-invade-tamarancho-black-preacher-meme-generator-preach-brother-84c7bf.jpg
post #1762 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaP View Post

If he's fast w/ postal service and can ship overnight today (I'd pay for the fee obviously wink.gif ) then yeah I'd be for it. I just want piece of mind that if it isn't what I'm looking for I can still return them.

My itch is to great to wait further lol, that + I need to return my DT 880's by Sunday since that's the end of the 30day return policy sadly. The biggest part up till now holding me back was that NO audio stores in Arizona exist where I can go test things out beyond the lengths of the 880's sadly. There are like 5 guitar center's out here, just nothing else that I can find.


Would be nice if someone selling a pair here or someone on here lived in the phoenix/tempe/scottsdale/anthem/glendale/w/e area where I could either buy from them direct or listen to at least... blah never works out that way for some though sadly lol.
I was gonna say get it used from someone here. I sold mine for $350 for example. But it looks like you may want to return if you don't like it. I have to say the T90 is polarizing because of its treble peak. I had the DT880 for about a month before returning to Amazon because the T90 went on sale for $500 new. Although I chose to keep the T90 rather than return it, I preferred the overall sound signature of the DT880 better. I found it more natural. The T90 was far better in detailing and transparency though. I also had a tube amp in the Crack to tone down the treble some. Even then I had to EQ it some.
post #1763 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonido View Post


I was gonna say get it used from someone here. I sold mine for $350 for example. But it looks like you may want to return if you don't like it. I have to say the T90 is polarizing because of its treble peak. I had the DT880 for about a month before returning to Amazon because the T90 went on sale for $500 new. Although I chose to keep the T90 rather than return it, I preferred the overall sound signature of the DT880 better. I found it more natural. The T90 was far better in detailing and transparency though. I also had a tube amp in the Crack to tone down the treble some. Even then I had to EQ it some.

Yeah I keep reading/hearing about that and funny you chime in cuz I was reading your thread from last year about an hour ago lol!

 

I do love the feel of the 880 when it comes to environmental sounds and certain types of music within the game. That and some others I listen to. I haven't tested foobar and FLAC with it yet which I should.

 

I take it you keep up with Fairy Tail by chance? Nice Luxus avatar quite fitting tbh lol.

post #1764 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaP View Post

Yeah I keep reading/hearing about that and funny you chime in cuz I was reading your thread from last year about an hour ago lol!

I do love the feel of the 880 when it comes to environmental sounds and certain types of music within the game. That and some others I listen to. I haven't tested foobar and FLAC with it yet which I should.

I take it you keep up with Fairy Tail by chance? Nice Luxus avatar quite fitting tbh lol.
Yup. New episodes coming out in a few months!
post #1765 of 2225

Anyone has compared the T90 and T70? I have the HD700 FYI.

post #1766 of 2225

The last time I've listened to T70, they were very boring. Totally different compared to T90.

 

I actually liked the HD700 but it was much more pricier than the T90 when I had to make the decision. Wouldn't say I would prefer one over another though.

post #1767 of 2225
Or $409 at http://ebay.com/itm/301100668596

New open box - free shipping
post #1768 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by madriz View Post
 

The last time I've listened to T70, they were very boring. Totally different compared to T90.

 

I actually liked the HD700 but it was much more pricier than the T90 when I had to make the decision. Wouldn't say I would prefer one over another though.

Mhm, thanks for the reply. Can you comment on how T90 compared to HD700? :O

post #1769 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSDluv View Post
 

Mhm, thanks for the reply. Can you comment on how T90 compared to HD700? :O

Can't really recall except that the treble on the HD700 is much more tamer to my ears and the bass on the T90 slams harder, but it's like many months ago when I've AB'd them both. Someone who own both T90 and HD700 would be able to give a better comparison.

 

I would also say I find the HD700 was much more comfier.

post #1770 of 2225
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSDluv View Post

Mhm, thanks for the reply. Can you comment on how T90 compared to HD700? :O
I posted a comparison way back. Also copied it to my Amazon review of the T90, so it's probably easier to look for it there. Looks like you're thinking about taking a similar path I took going from HD700 to T90 (then HE-500 and finally HD800). In hindsight, it's better and ultimately lighter on your wallet to forgo both and go straight to HD800. Of course, it's less of a journey that way. I personally prefer to experience it all myself rather than just have someone tell me what to get, so I understand if you don't follow my advice there. I wouldn't myself. tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Beyerdynamic T90 :D