Yea, understand how you feel mate. I listened to my Crack for awhile before installing Speedball. In my experience, it retained all of the pre-speedball charm, but sped up (mainly bass) and tightened up. It was all win for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 5/22/16 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 2/25/16 at 2:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on Today at 7:53 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 105post #1561 of 36861/27/14 at 10:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 36861/27/14 at 10:52ampost #1563 of 36861/27/14 at 10:54ampost #1564 of 36861/27/14 at 10:55ampost #1565 of 36861/27/14 at 11:08ampost #1566 of 36861/27/14 at 11:11amFwiw if someone can't afford crack the aune t1 is a good value... edit: taking back my better than vali statement.
Edited by grizzlybeast - 1/28/14 at 5:49pmpost #1567 of 36861/27/14 at 6:04pmQuote:
TS5998 is a great tube! I enjoy that one, also enjoy an GEC A1834 brown base, several Sylvania 7236, some Bendex 6080WB, etc. Also like the RCA 12AU7 clear tops and CBS Hytron 12AU7.post #1568 of 36861/29/14 at 1:34pm
Just pulled the trigger on a t51p because I wanted something like the t90 that I could use in the library without pissing everybody off. Anybody else in here have one?
I gave the dt 1350 a try and loved it but it clamped way too much to remain comfortable for hours of studying, especially while wearing glasses. I read that the headband on the t51p is completely different and it uses plushier cushions.
I think I'm becoming a tesla addict. Everything else sounds muddled to me. Tried out a sennheiser momentum today for a few hours and I came away unimpressed.post #1569 of 36861/29/14 at 8:57pm
Is there anyone here interested in trade your DT t90 for my Dt880/600 ohm + some cash? My Dt880/600(flawless condition) is just 2-week-old which I bought direct from authorized dealer and I still have an invoice. Send me a pm please.post #1570 of 36861/29/14 at 10:55pm^
This is an appreciation and discussion thread. Not a place to garner interest on trades and sales. Please keep things of that nature to the classifieds and pms.post #1571 of 36861/30/14 at 5:03am
I am having mixed feelings still about this headphone.
On one side it does so much right(comfort, airiness, sound stage, detail).......but no matter what I do this treble spike is killing it for me. I equalize it and it initially sounds better and I get excited about how good they can sound, but then I listen to way lesser cans like an M50 or my dt 250 on my ipod throughout the day, and when I come back to my high end set up at night, I really don't feel I like what im hearing any more, these high's are beginning to become a deal break for me, I should be enjoying the hell out of this set up, but im not.....its just irritating now.......I just think I might be into the warmer/flatter flavoured headphones :/. I've actually given up on them and got my M50's on now.
LCD 2's/dt880's maybe?
Edited by Flognuts - 1/30/14 at 5:16ampost #1572 of 36861/30/14 at 5:16am
I would suggest try HE 500 then, same amount of detail but bit less soundstage, hence more intimate.
If you use EQ , then why is the treble spike bothering you ?
Edited by punit - 1/30/14 at 5:18ampost #1573 of 36861/30/14 at 5:22ampost #1574 of 36861/30/14 at 5:25ampost #1575 of 36861/30/14 at 5:37amThe t1 is sweeter but has more of a treble spike...the way I look at it, live music will hurt your ears the same way. Just stand next to a crashing cymbal or trumpet. Imo..a HP that suppresses treble isn't accurate.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Recommendations for a balanced IEM? 14 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 1 minute ago
- › [FS] Schiit Gungnir (non-multibit) 1 minute ago
- › How much noise do Bose QC25s cancel? 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mainline Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 5 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo issue solutions thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...