Yea, understand how you feel mate. I listened to my Crack for awhile before installing Speedball. In my experience, it retained all of the pre-speedball charm, but sped up (mainly bass) and tightened up. It was all win for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 2/25/16 at 2:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on 1/26/16 at 2:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
It's Zmall, it's Zpacious, it's ZuperDAC, from Zorloo - The Review Website: zorloo.com Product details and Specs: LINK MSRP: $74 To read more about the original project, you may...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 105post #1561 of 36511/27/14 at 10:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 36511/27/14 at 10:52ampost #1563 of 36511/27/14 at 10:54ampost #1564 of 36511/27/14 at 10:55ampost #1565 of 36511/27/14 at 11:08ampost #1566 of 36511/27/14 at 11:11amFwiw if someone can't afford crack the aune t1 is a good value... edit: taking back my better than vali statement.
Edited by grizzlybeast - 1/28/14 at 5:49pmpost #1567 of 36511/27/14 at 6:04pmQuote:
TS5998 is a great tube! I enjoy that one, also enjoy an GEC A1834 brown base, several Sylvania 7236, some Bendex 6080WB, etc. Also like the RCA 12AU7 clear tops and CBS Hytron 12AU7.post #1568 of 36511/29/14 at 1:34pm
Just pulled the trigger on a t51p because I wanted something like the t90 that I could use in the library without pissing everybody off. Anybody else in here have one?
I gave the dt 1350 a try and loved it but it clamped way too much to remain comfortable for hours of studying, especially while wearing glasses. I read that the headband on the t51p is completely different and it uses plushier cushions.
I think I'm becoming a tesla addict. Everything else sounds muddled to me. Tried out a sennheiser momentum today for a few hours and I came away unimpressed.post #1569 of 36511/29/14 at 8:57pm
Is there anyone here interested in trade your DT t90 for my Dt880/600 ohm + some cash? My Dt880/600(flawless condition) is just 2-week-old which I bought direct from authorized dealer and I still have an invoice. Send me a pm please.post #1570 of 36511/29/14 at 10:55pm^
This is an appreciation and discussion thread. Not a place to garner interest on trades and sales. Please keep things of that nature to the classifieds and pms.post #1571 of 36511/30/14 at 5:03am
I am having mixed feelings still about this headphone.
On one side it does so much right(comfort, airiness, sound stage, detail).......but no matter what I do this treble spike is killing it for me. I equalize it and it initially sounds better and I get excited about how good they can sound, but then I listen to way lesser cans like an M50 or my dt 250 on my ipod throughout the day, and when I come back to my high end set up at night, I really don't feel I like what im hearing any more, these high's are beginning to become a deal break for me, I should be enjoying the hell out of this set up, but im not.....its just irritating now.......I just think I might be into the warmer/flatter flavoured headphones :/. I've actually given up on them and got my M50's on now.
LCD 2's/dt880's maybe?
Edited by Flognuts - 1/30/14 at 5:16ampost #1572 of 36511/30/14 at 5:16am
I would suggest try HE 500 then, same amount of detail but bit less soundstage, hence more intimate.
If you use EQ , then why is the treble spike bothering you ?
Edited by punit - 1/30/14 at 5:18ampost #1573 of 36511/30/14 at 5:22ampost #1574 of 36511/30/14 at 5:25ampost #1575 of 36511/30/14 at 5:37amThe t1 is sweeter but has more of a treble spike...the way I look at it, live music will hurt your ears the same way. Just stand next to a crashing cymbal or trumpet. Imo..a HP that suppresses treble isn't accurate.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hum Pristine 16 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 56 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 3 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse