Yea, understand how you feel mate. I listened to my Crack for awhile before installing Speedball. In my experience, it retained all of the pre-speedball charm, but sped up (mainly bass) and tightened up. It was all win for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 10/20/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 7/24/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any real alternative to D2000 (DT880 pro?) Last post on 7/12/12 at 2:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Didn’t get on with ADH-2000 how about DT-880 or DT-990? Last post on 3/2/12 at 2:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Greetings everyone. I'm perhaps the newest member of the Vali admiration society. I ordered mine directly from Schiit on a Friday and received it on Saturday ( How is that for service?) I'm...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 105
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 27501/27/14 at 10:52ampost #1563 of 27501/27/14 at 10:54ampost #1564 of 27501/27/14 at 10:55ampost #1565 of 27501/27/14 at 11:08ampost #1566 of 27501/27/14 at 11:11amFwiw if someone can't afford crack the aune t1 is a good value... edit: taking back my better than vali statement.
Edited by grizzlybeast - 1/28/14 at 5:49pmpost #1567 of 27501/27/14 at 6:04pmQuote:
TS5998 is a great tube! I enjoy that one, also enjoy an GEC A1834 brown base, several Sylvania 7236, some Bendex 6080WB, etc. Also like the RCA 12AU7 clear tops and CBS Hytron 12AU7.post #1568 of 27501/29/14 at 1:34pm
Just pulled the trigger on a t51p because I wanted something like the t90 that I could use in the library without pissing everybody off. Anybody else in here have one?
I gave the dt 1350 a try and loved it but it clamped way too much to remain comfortable for hours of studying, especially while wearing glasses. I read that the headband on the t51p is completely different and it uses plushier cushions.
I think I'm becoming a tesla addict. Everything else sounds muddled to me. Tried out a sennheiser momentum today for a few hours and I came away unimpressed.post #1569 of 27501/29/14 at 8:57pm
Is there anyone here interested in trade your DT t90 for my Dt880/600 ohm + some cash? My Dt880/600(flawless condition) is just 2-week-old which I bought direct from authorized dealer and I still have an invoice. Send me a pm please.post #1570 of 27501/29/14 at 10:55pm^
This is an appreciation and discussion thread. Not a place to garner interest on trades and sales. Please keep things of that nature to the classifieds and pms.post #1571 of 27501/30/14 at 5:03am
I am having mixed feelings still about this headphone.
On one side it does so much right(comfort, airiness, sound stage, detail).......but no matter what I do this treble spike is killing it for me. I equalize it and it initially sounds better and I get excited about how good they can sound, but then I listen to way lesser cans like an M50 or my dt 250 on my ipod throughout the day, and when I come back to my high end set up at night, I really don't feel I like what im hearing any more, these high's are beginning to become a deal break for me, I should be enjoying the hell out of this set up, but im not.....its just irritating now.......I just think I might be into the warmer/flatter flavoured headphones :/. I've actually given up on them and got my M50's on now.
LCD 2's/dt880's maybe?
Edited by Flognuts - 1/30/14 at 5:16ampost #1572 of 27501/30/14 at 5:16am
I would suggest try HE 500 then, same amount of detail but bit less soundstage, hence more intimate.
If you use EQ , then why is the treble spike bothering you ?
Edited by punit - 1/30/14 at 5:18ampost #1573 of 27501/30/14 at 5:22ampost #1574 of 27501/30/14 at 5:25ampost #1575 of 27501/30/14 at 5:37amThe t1 is sweeter but has more of a treble spike...the way I look at it, live music will hurt your ears the same way. Just stand next to a crashing cymbal or trumpet. Imo..a HP that suppresses treble isn't accurate.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best stereo setup for ps4? 15 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 45 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 48 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New to buying higher end headphones and amps - Need help with gain... 5 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)