Yea, understand how you feel mate. I listened to my Crack for awhile before installing Speedball. In my experience, it retained all of the pre-speedball charm, but sped up (mainly bass) and tightened up. It was all win for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T 70 Over Ear Headphone, Black/Greytagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productBeyerdynamic T70ptagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphonetagged by rasmushorn, 5/4/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 5/22/16 at 6:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beyerdynamic T70 & T70p: Any Impressions? Last post on 7/15/11 at 4:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Impressions of the new Beyerdynamic T70p Last post on 8/11/16 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More Last post on 10/17/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Decisions..... Last post on 8/12/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Beyerdynamic T90 :D - Page 105post #1561 of 38391/27/14 at 10:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1562 of 38391/27/14 at 10:52ampost #1563 of 38391/27/14 at 10:54ampost #1564 of 38391/27/14 at 10:55ampost #1565 of 38391/27/14 at 11:08ampost #1566 of 38391/27/14 at 11:11amFwiw if someone can't afford crack the aune t1 is a good value... edit: taking back my better than vali statement.
Edited by grizzlybeast - 1/28/14 at 5:49pmpost #1567 of 38391/27/14 at 6:04pmQuote:
TS5998 is a great tube! I enjoy that one, also enjoy an GEC A1834 brown base, several Sylvania 7236, some Bendex 6080WB, etc. Also like the RCA 12AU7 clear tops and CBS Hytron 12AU7.post #1568 of 38391/29/14 at 1:34pm
Just pulled the trigger on a t51p because I wanted something like the t90 that I could use in the library without pissing everybody off. Anybody else in here have one?
I gave the dt 1350 a try and loved it but it clamped way too much to remain comfortable for hours of studying, especially while wearing glasses. I read that the headband on the t51p is completely different and it uses plushier cushions.
I think I'm becoming a tesla addict. Everything else sounds muddled to me. Tried out a sennheiser momentum today for a few hours and I came away unimpressed.post #1569 of 38391/29/14 at 8:57pm
Is there anyone here interested in trade your DT t90 for my Dt880/600 ohm + some cash? My Dt880/600(flawless condition) is just 2-week-old which I bought direct from authorized dealer and I still have an invoice. Send me a pm please.post #1570 of 38391/29/14 at 10:55pm^
This is an appreciation and discussion thread. Not a place to garner interest on trades and sales. Please keep things of that nature to the classifieds and pms.post #1571 of 38391/30/14 at 5:03am
I am having mixed feelings still about this headphone.
On one side it does so much right(comfort, airiness, sound stage, detail).......but no matter what I do this treble spike is killing it for me. I equalize it and it initially sounds better and I get excited about how good they can sound, but then I listen to way lesser cans like an M50 or my dt 250 on my ipod throughout the day, and when I come back to my high end set up at night, I really don't feel I like what im hearing any more, these high's are beginning to become a deal break for me, I should be enjoying the hell out of this set up, but im not.....its just irritating now.......I just think I might be into the warmer/flatter flavoured headphones :/. I've actually given up on them and got my M50's on now.
LCD 2's/dt880's maybe?
Edited by Flognuts - 1/30/14 at 5:16ampost #1572 of 38391/30/14 at 5:16am
I would suggest try HE 500 then, same amount of detail but bit less soundstage, hence more intimate.
If you use EQ , then why is the treble spike bothering you ?
Edited by punit - 1/30/14 at 5:18ampost #1573 of 38391/30/14 at 5:22ampost #1574 of 38391/30/14 at 5:25ampost #1575 of 38391/30/14 at 5:37amThe t1 is sweeter but has more of a treble spike...the way I look at it, live music will hurt your ears the same way. Just stand next to a crashing cymbal or trumpet. Imo..a HP that suppresses treble isn't accurate.
- Beyerdynamic T90 :D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 55 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 3 minutes ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 4 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 7 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...