- 816 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Toronto
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEM for under $100? Last post on 12/1/12 at 11:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Deep bass In earphones for me? Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SoundMAGIC E10's? Vs. Klipsch Image S4's? Last post on 9/28/12 at 6:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- US$130 budget. Best headphones/IEM for Trance, Dance, HipHop, Classical Last post on 9/28/12 at 6:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Have £200 budget to get myself 2 pairs of headphones/earphones please help Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Related Head Gear
These are my first pair of cans and straight out of the package they look pretty amazing. When I first put them on I thoroughly enjoyed what i heard. Works well for bluesy songs and there is an...
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The ATH-CKM500..The best CKM earphone yet. - Page 104
Gear mentioned in this thread:
ebay store selling tons of AT gear for much cheaper than MSRP. Dzone2 is the seller name. The store looks pretty legit, just not sure how legit some of the more popular items, like the ATH-M50, or ATH-PRO500mk 2 which are both valued much cheaper than MSRP, and free shipping on everything. (http://stores.ebay.ca/Dzone2-Digital-Shop/Audio-Accessories-/_i.html?_fsub=430880019&_sid=163138799&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322)
I actually recommend it. It only took 2 weeks for it to arrive, and I'm very happy. These seem too new on the market to have any fakes out there, so I'm not going to be worried about that, upon some brief research.
Yeh, sorry, just to clarify.
What are other IEMs do AT make that are supposed to be very good, not including those 3 CK10/100/1000
Or more specifically, what else do they offer that's better than the CKM500 ($50 earphones), not including those 3.
You might want to consider the type of music you like when choosing headphones or IEMs, as well as how loud you listen. That will make the most difference as to whether any particular pair will be good for you or not.
if you only want AT iems, then go for the CKM500. it's indeed one of the best
Yeh I already have a pair, they're fairly good, but still don't match my Yamaha EPH100 in my opinion for SQ, however I don't expect them to as they cost me half the price.
But the build quality on them are superior in my eyes, thicker cables, more solid joints etc. not to mention the earpieces on my EPH100s dying, on my 3rd pair at the moment in a month - which is why i'm looking for a more expensive pair made by audio technica.
- The ATH-CKM500..The best CKM earphone yet.
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 second ago
- › Which would you choose? 36 seconds ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 54 seconds ago
- › King Sound Emperor: New Electrostatic Headphones! 1 minute ago
- › Amarra Hifi or Decibel or Aurdivana Plus for Mac 1 minute ago
- › My friend wants to sell me HD650 Sennheisers for 150 dollars... I... 1 minute ago
- › Audio Setup Questions 1 minute ago
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity 2 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe