Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Uplifting Trance reccomendations
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Uplifting Trance reccomendations - Page 29

post #421 of 435

@Hapster Out of those that you posted above I most enjoyed the Tube & Berger Album as well as the Impressionism ones. Chicane well I will stick to listening to their older stuff. It remains much more my cup of tea.

post #422 of 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian005 View Post

@Hapster
 Out of those that you posted above I most enjoyed the Tube & Berger Album as well as the Impressionism ones. Chicane well I will stick to listening to their older stuff. It remains much more my cup of tea.
Great to hear that you enjoyed those two at least.
post #423 of 435

Distant Lights by Kyau & Albert is out now.

 

It's really a huge stretch calling them trance anymore, but so far it's still a very pleasant album to listen to, they sort of keep their unique sound and adding some new stuff, new vocals, and avoiding the whole dance/big room sound.

post #424 of 435

Wow... glad that I found this thread. I am great lover or Trance actually... this genre is so calm, smooth and deep. This is my preferred genre to listen to whenever I am in a long travel, or before going to sleep.

post #425 of 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by EISENbricher View Post
 

Wow... glad that I found this thread. I am great lover or Trance actually... this genre is so calm, smooth and deep. This is my preferred genre to listen to whenever I am in a long travel, or before going to sleep.

 

Welcome to the family!

 

Do you have any favourite tracks?

post #426 of 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJScope View Post
 

 

Welcome to the family!

 

Do you have any favourite tracks?

Thanks for the welcome! I got into Trance after listening to the trance music produced by Japanese producers, voiced by Vocaloids. Most of my trance tracks consist of these kind, I assume many people are unaware of this specific sub-genre. I'll post a few tracks that I love when I reach my home at evening.

 

From the other parts of the world I've listened to ATB, whose music I am quite fond of.

post #427 of 435

This is the closest thing I'd listen to to Japanese Trance (and I mean closest) There's something about their vocals/style I really just can't stand.

 

 

Remember BT's "City Life"? I know the Singer was Korean, but honestly I still couldn't stand the vocals or the style.

post #428 of 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post
 

This is the closest thing I'd listen to to Japanese Trance (and I mean closest) There's something about their vocals/style I really just can't stand.

 

 

 

Remember BT's "City Life"? I know the Singer was Korean, but honestly I still couldn't stand the vocals or the style.

This is a cool track, thanks for sharing. 

 

I used to dislike Korean and Japanese as well, but eventually got into it. Actually in trance genre IMO music plays more part than vocals/lyrics. Alternatively I'd phrase this as vocals is just another instrument in Trance, unlike most of the other genres.

 

Some examples, 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
  
post #429 of 435
Might have to post some more albums here soon, finding a lot of interesting stuff as of late.
post #430 of 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post

Might have to post some more albums here soon, finding a lot of interesting stuff as of late.

 

Tease! ;)

post #431 of 435

Hey guys, my 2nd or 3rd post this will be. Not sure if anyone likes psy trance here.. But I don't either, exception to Neelix. 
I'm not sure if I link something from soundcloud or the rules of it but yeah here is a link :)

 

https://soundcloud.com/neelix/neelix-human-people-mix

post #432 of 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by vl1990 View Post

Hey guys, my 2nd or 3rd post this will be. Not sure if anyone likes psy trance here.. But I don't either, exception to Neelix. 

I'm not sure if I link something from soundcloud or the rules of it but yeah here is a link smily_headphones1.gif

https://soundcloud.com/neelix/neelix-human-people-mix
I enjoy Psy-trance. Yahel in particular. Has anyone heard of Stoneface and Temple? Thomas Datt?
post #433 of 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian005 View Post

I enjoy Psy-trance. Yahel in particular. Has anyone heard of Stoneface and Temple? Thomas Datt?

Ohh Yahel! I've got one of his albums (had 5 tracks and one was like eat your brain out?)

For uplifting check out Aly & Fila and Ferry Tayle! Saw a&f earlier in the year and ferry tayle last year. Would rate them both!
post #434 of 435
I saw RAMsterdam posted here earlier. Please check out RAMrelia and read about the story smily_headphones1.gif Some nice trance vocals with 138 smily_headphones1.gif
post #435 of 435

Some great uplifting tunes (personally I think really good uplifting trance tracks are rare and vocal-uplifting are even more scarce): 

Vocal uplifting trance (love those tracks): 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Uplifting Trance reccomendations