Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Uplifting Trance reccomendations
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Uplifting Trance reccomendations - Page 18

post #256 of 268

So I was on Trance Reddit and one of the community members has been posting a couple of his songs.

 

You can find a few of them on iTunes, the guy's name is "Monoverse"


I bought a few of his songs, just to support a budding Trance artist, anyway take a listen to one of his songs.

 

 

post #257 of 268

Soooo.... I just got a copy of Anjunabeats 11. Listening to it as I type. :beyersmile:

post #258 of 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJScope View Post

Soooo.... I just got a copy of Anjunabeats 11. Listening to it as I type. beyersmile.png

Took ya long enough!
post #259 of 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post


Took ya long enough!

 

HAHA! I got it last week but it's been sitting there. Didn't get to listen till now. I'm only up to track 7 - Staccato. 

 

Good for me (matt lange rmx) is amazingly mastered! Really enjoyed that mix, it's so far my favourite track. Still got a while to go.

post #260 of 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJScope View Post

HAHA! I got it last week but it's been sitting there. Didn't get to listen till now. I'm only up to track 7 - Staccato. 

Good for me (matt lange rmx) is amazingly mastered! Really enjoyed that mix, it's so far my favourite track. Still got a while to go.

It really changes the feel of the song, and adds some really neat sound effects.
post #261 of 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post


It really changes the feel of the song, and adds some really neat sound effects.

 

So I finished listening through all the tracks and I must say that I'm not really a fan. There were a couple of good tracks. But nothing spectacular.

post #262 of 268
I didn't want to mention anything before you listened to it, since any bias at all can hugely effect ones enjoyment in music. But I agree, disk 2 felt like one giant song, and only a few songs on disk 1 were good. I honestly didn't think "wow!" Like I did when listening to volume 10.
Small moments, England, glühwürmchen, aldo, ohh, and Walter White were all fantastic songs.
Edited by Hapster - 7/28/14 at 11:29pm
post #263 of 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post

I didn't want to mention anything before you listened to it, since any bias at all can hugely effect ones enjoyment in music. But I agree, disk 2 felt like one giant song, and only a few songs on disk 1 were good. I honestly didn't think "wow!" Like I did when listening to volume 10.
Small moments, England, glühwürmchen, aldo, ohh, and Walter White were all fantastic songs.

 

HAHA! That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. When I was listening to disc 2 all I wanted was for it to end. LOL

post #264 of 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJScope View Post
 

For anyone who like Psytrance check out Sinerider - Pure Tones

 

 

I'm downloading it in FLAC as I type this!

 

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MSfQ6PFm6M


Edited by lupusromanus - 7/29/14 at 12:58am
post #265 of 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupusromanus View Post
 

 

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MSfQ6PFm6M

 

Wow that's an old CD. I'll have to get a copy of it and have a proper listen.

post #266 of 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJScope View Post
 

 

Wow that's an old CD. I'll have to get a copy of it and have a proper listen.

 

I highly recommend to check all Dragonfly  records releases if you liked that.

http://www.discogs.com/label/356-Dragonfly-Records


Edited by lupusromanus - 7/29/14 at 1:54am
post #267 of 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post
 

So I was on Trance Reddit and one of the community members has been posting a couple of his songs.

 

You can find a few of them on iTunes, the guy's name is "Monoverse"


I bought a few of his songs, just to support a budding Trance artist, anyway take a listen to one of his songs.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

YO! This is a really good track!

post #268 of 268

I've got the Aerospace's Everything is Music album. Nothing too special, but I did like this track.

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Uplifting Trance reccomendations