Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 10/3/13 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
Norse Audio: Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 45post #661 of 7479/20/13 at 8:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 7479/20/13 at 10:09ampost #663 of 7479/20/13 at 10:25ampost #664 of 7479/20/13 at 11:04ampost #665 of 7479/22/13 at 11:43am
Sorry guys I am here and back, I was not expecting to see so many posts on the thread. I am trying to catch up and see what is going on with recent posts. I assume it is a few folks still waiting for their free cable.
Everyone who had pending orders or outstanding funds had refunds sent via paypal some time back, if you feel you did not for some reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Your email and order will be checked in the system and in paypal to verify the claim that you did not receive the refund. But rest assured I am not trying to "run off" as all refunds were sent. So according to records it should be a few people just waiting for their complimentary or free cable right now.
Once again if you feel you did not receive a refund some time back via paypal please email at email@example.com (there were maybe 3 people left a month back with outstanding cable order). However according to the records all refunds were sent.
So once again as of right now it should be a couple of folks waiting for the free cables.post #666 of 7479/22/13 at 11:53am
the site was actually down just for 12-18 hours but is back up.
Once again all folks should have had their refunds some time back, and as of right now only about two or three folks are waiting for their free cables for the delays. Your free cable is still coming!
However If you feel you did not receive a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
But I am positive the last remaining few did receive their refund and are waiting for a free cable.
Edited by TigzStudio - 9/22/13 at 11:58ampost #667 of 7479/22/13 at 3:20pmpost #668 of 7479/22/13 at 3:29pmpost #669 of 7479/22/13 at 3:30pmpost #670 of 7479/22/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Sorry again your adapter refund was overlooked.
I am quite positive this was the last of any refunds needing to be sent. If anyone feels their refund was missed
once again please email email@example.com and it will be looked at asap.
At this time according to records there are only free cables pending to be shipped to the last remaining two or three people.post #671 of 7479/27/13 at 5:33pm
Got my Norse balanced splitters from Trevor!
This will allow me to split the balanced output from my dac into my stereo amp and my headphone amp.
I couldn't find a quality splitter off the shelf and Trevor came through with a custom solution.
Thanks!post #672 of 7479/27/13 at 5:46pmpost #673 of 7479/27/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
That rocks. Glad he came through for you. I love all of my Norse cables and I look forward to the day when I can order them again.post #674 of 7479/29/13 at 2:49pm
Just picked up my new LCD3's with a Woo Audio WA7 and I'd love to buy a great looking replacement cable. I'll be patient for awhile to see if Trevor comes back on and re-launches his business. Sure hoping he does.Return Home
- Norse Audio: Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 7 seconds ago
- › SUPERLUX HD-330 VS HD-668B ! Little Review. 17 seconds ago
- › Altmann Tera Player — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion 33 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › One of the Most Iconic Artists of All Time in Pristine... 3 minutes ago
- › First Post! KSC75 drivers.....in a HD555 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 with Headphile Mods and extra cables 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone interested in the subgenre of Shoegaze? 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude