No. But he will sell you a DIY cable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 6/17/13 at 7:16pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/12/13 at 4:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking to build a semi-portable rig around my lcd-2's Last post on 9/28/11 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Anything else I should look at in the $650 price range? Looking at the DT880 modded from Moon Audio. Last post on 9/28/11 at 11:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 Rev.2 cables Last post on 9/4/11 at 9:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesEdited on 8/16/12
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Edited on 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesEdited on 1/8/12
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Norse Audio: Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 11post #151 of 51812/19/12 at 6:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #152 of 51812/20/12 at 1:12ampost #153 of 51812/20/12 at 5:57pmThread StarterQuote:
- Pros:“Pros : Sound quality, comfort, build, modularity (parts), balance, naturalness, clarity, detail”“Balanced, refined, sturdy, classic design”
- Pros:“Decent Balance, Clear sound, Better than most "computer speakers"”“Low price, high quality, very good sound for the price. ”
Yea I really can't wait to see this one and hear impressionspost #154 of 51812/23/12 at 6:17ampost #155 of 51812/23/12 at 6:29am
I think the Reign is his best silver cable. It is silver - correct?
I have a few on order now..post #156 of 51812/23/12 at 9:05amQuote:
Looking forward to impressions when you get them Preproman. When are they coming? What is the turnaround time?post #157 of 51812/23/12 at 10:03ampost #158 of 51812/24/12 at 12:09ampost #159 of 51812/26/12 at 6:08pmThread Starter
Here's some information from an email from Trevor.
"Our Reign 12 Tri-Multiconductor would be equivelant of 4 x 21 awg. With this geometry it allows for much less strand interaction.
On top of this with the Reign each sub-conductor is already type 2 litz (26awg). So one 21awg Reign conductor would have three type 2 Cryo OCC Silver coated copper fine stranded litz conductors. Each of our very fine 44awg strands making up the 26awg type 2 conductors is individually coated with specific thickness of silver to give the best of both OCC copper and silver. Each of these silver coated strands are also of course coated with a razor thin enamel (Litz). "post #160 of 51812/26/12 at 6:10pmThread Starterpost #161 of 51812/26/12 at 8:27pmpost #162 of 51812/27/12 at 12:05ampost #163 of 51812/27/12 at 12:18ampost #164 of 51812/27/12 at 5:27ampost #165 of 51812/27/12 at 5:28amReturn Home
- Norse Audio: Feedback & Impression Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 18 seconds ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 1 minute ago
- › Any headphones like Grados in style for under $300.00? 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S 4 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 4GB 3 minutes ago
- › The T50RP Paradox | reviews, discussion, & mini-tour impressions... 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Full Sized Portable Cans Opinions? ($200-$350) 5 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 6 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe