Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 63

post #931 of 938

Hey guys, first I want to apologize to anyone waiting for emails in the past few days as I have had some necessary travels (now back) across the USA and unable to get replies out promptly. 

Working on getting the plethora of emails all answered by this evening. 

 

For those that have preorders on the Draug2 these are now starting to ship, finally! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post
 

 

Prep, this is also finally set for release mid September (give or take a few days).  Will most likely post more details up in regards to the actual specs and design soon. 


Edited by TigzStudio - 8/28/14 at 12:32pm
post #932 of 938
Hey Trevor, any news about the photo of the new red?
post #933 of 938
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio View Post
 

Hey guys, first I want to apologize to anyone waiting for emails in the past few days as I have had some necessary travels (now back) across the USA and unable to get replies out promptly. 

Working on getting the plethora of emails all answered by this evening. 

 

For those that have preorders on the Draug2 these are now starting to ship, finally! 

 

 

Prep, this is also finally set for release mid September (give or take a few days).  Will most likely post more details up in regards to the actual specs and design soon. 

I cant wait for the Draug 2  trevor , I hope to get it soon .

post #934 of 938

I see a pic of the Draug 2 up on the website, looks good from what I can see.

post #935 of 938

Just got my pimped-out Vanquish Audeze cable. I can't really distinguish a SQ difference between it and my Charleston UPOCC cable; they both sound great. But I do love the build quality and snazzy looks. I will move the Charleston to my office where I want to have a cable that's less likely to draw attention.

 

post #936 of 938
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBuck View Post
 

I see a pic of the Draug 2 up on the website, looks good from what I can see.


I went to the site but didn't see the images ......

post #937 of 938
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
 


I went to the site but didn't see the images ......


If you go to the main store page on the top he has 4 rotating images, it is the 3rd of those (if that makes sense). I noticed he hasn't setup the actual Draug 2 page with images yet.

post #938 of 938
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBuck View Post
 


If you go to the main store page on the top he has 4 rotating images, it is the 3rd of those (if that makes sense). I noticed he hasn't setup the actual Draug 2 page with images yet.


saw it . tnx .  it looks good to me


Edited by screwdriver - Yesterday at 4:28 am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread