Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 60

post #886 of 898

The black,red,grey etc. color sleeves are custom made to our spec and yes do utilize some natural rayon fiber.

Interconnect sleeves (varied patterns) also are custom made to our spec but with a poly blend (preferred for IC use, 32-carrier braid sleeve). 

 

 

 

I want to apologize to all that are waiting on emails in the past few days as I have been unable to get replies out. However all emails should be replied to by this evening. 

Further for those with pending orders that have been waiting a bit beyond original expected ship date your order will be shipping soon.  Currently aiming to get

all orders out this week to those that have been waiting longest.   

 

 

 

post #887 of 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio View Post
 

The black,red,grey etc. color sleeves are custom made to our spec and yes do utilize some natural rayon fiber.

Interconnect sleeves (varied patterns) also are custom made to our spec but with a poly blend (preferred for IC use, 32-carrier braid sleeve). 

 

 

 

I want to apologize to all that are waiting on emails in the past few days as I have been unable to get replies out. However all emails should be replied to by this evening. 

Further for those with pending orders that have been waiting a bit beyond original expected ship date your order will be shipping soon.  Currently aiming to get

all orders out this week to those that have been waiting longest.   

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the answer. I'll probably put down an order in the next few days.

post #888 of 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio View Post
 

The black,red,grey etc. color sleeves are custom made to our spec and yes do utilize some natural rayon fiber.

....

Positive, no microphonics issues with my red sleeved Vanquish :beerchug: 


Edited by icebear - 7/8/14 at 7:30pm
post #889 of 898

Can't wait for my Norne Skoll to arrive! Put the order for it last Tuesday, but weirdly even though I selected the international 3-5 days shipping method, the comment on the order history says "You will be notified upon your order shipping with tracking in approximately 8-11 business days from order date."

 

I hope they would live up to the shipping method I selected, which means the cables should arrive at least by Wednesday, if not Monday or Tuesday.

post #890 of 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62ohm View Post

Can't wait for my Norne Skoll to arrive! Put the order for it last Tuesday, but weirdly even though I selected the international 3-5 days shipping method, the comment on the order history says "You will be notified upon your order shipping with tracking in approximately 8-11 business days from order date."

I hope they would live up to the shipping method I selected, which means the cables should arrive at least by Wednesday, if not Monday or Tuesday.

The cables are made to order. 8-11 days is the manufacturing time
post #891 of 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahdi8 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62ohm View Post

Can't wait for my Norne Skoll to arrive! Put the order for it last Tuesday, but weirdly even though I selected the international 3-5 days shipping method, the comment on the order history says "You will be notified upon your order shipping with tracking in approximately 8-11 business days from order date."

I hope they would live up to the shipping method I selected, which means the cables should arrive at least by Wednesday, if not Monday or Tuesday.

The cables are made to order. 8-11 days is the manufacturing time

 

Ah I see, thanks for clearing things up mate.

post #892 of 898
If I understand you correctly, you placed your order on the 8th? He has to make your cables. He will be done making them in approximately 8-11 business days. At that point is when your 3-5 day shipping kicks in. *nm...someone beat me to it
Edited by NiHM - 7/13/14 at 12:27am
post #893 of 898

I have been poking around for a new cable for my HE560 and I'm very glad I came across Norne cables. They are absolutely gorgeous! I'm very happy to see that a pure copper solution is offered with the Draug series (which I think will look great with the HE560).

About to pull the trigger, will report back when it comes in!

 

Edit: Aaaaaaand done. My poor wallet :(


Edited by Lurkz - 7/19/14 at 2:53am
post #894 of 898

What is the sleeve type with the Draug series? I don't see an option to choose sleeve type/colour with Draug...

post #895 of 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkz View Post
 

I have been poking around for a new cable for my HE560 and I'm very glad I came across Norne cables. They are absolutely gorgeous! I'm very happy to see that a pure copper solution is offered with the Draug series (which I think will look great with the HE560).

About to pull the trigger, will report back when it comes in!

 

Edit: Aaaaaaand done. My poor wallet :(

 

It may look good but sounds even better. Big improvement over the stock cable in every way. I've tried the Cardas Clear (though not side by side) and to me this is considerably better.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by intlsubband View Post
 

What is the sleeve type with the Draug series? I don't see an option to choose sleeve type/colour with Draug...

 

It doesn't have a sleeve but really looks good as is.

post #896 of 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahdi8 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62ohm View Post

Can't wait for my Norne Skoll to arrive! Put the order for it last Tuesday, but weirdly even though I selected the international 3-5 days shipping method, the comment on the order history says "You will be notified upon your order shipping with tracking in approximately 8-11 business days from order date."

I hope they would live up to the shipping method I selected, which means the cables should arrive at least by Wednesday, if not Monday or Tuesday.

The cables are made to order. 8-11 days is the manufacturing time
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiHM View Post

If I understand you correctly, you placed your order on the 8th? He has to make your cables. He will be done making them in approximately 8-11 business days. At that point is when your 3-5 day shipping kicks in. *nm...someone beat me to it

 

12 business days has passed and still no news about the cables I ordered... bummer :(

post #897 of 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62ohm View Post
 

 

12 business days has passed and still no news about the cables I ordered... bummer :(

A number of orders have gone beyond original estimate, but am working to finish all of these off and ship by Saturday.  Please shoot me a PM or email with your order number.

Typically any order that has gone beyond estimated ship date will get compensation in some form.  If anyone has

not received this shoot me an email and we will look into if you received your compensation. 

 

edit:  62ohm have found your order and sent you an email in regards to this. 


Edited by TigzStudio - Today at 8:23 pm
post #898 of 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62ohm View Post
 

 

12 business days has passed and still no news about the cables I ordered... bummer :(

A number of orders have gone beyond original estimate, but am working to finish all of these off and ship by Saturday.  Please shoot me a PM or email with your order number.

Typically any order that has gone beyond estimated ship date will get compensation in some form.  If anyone has

not received this shoot me an email and we will look into if you received your compensation. 

 

edit:  62ohm have found your order and sent you an email in regards to this. 

 

Wow thank you very much, your response definitely provided some comfort :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread