If someone wanted my trademark badly enough, they would just have to come up with a claim to it, and be willing to outspend me in court. The legal system isn't fair.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 49post #721 of 9591/25/14 at 7:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #722 of 9591/25/14 at 7:16pmQuote:post #723 of 9592/2/14 at 11:19ampost #724 of 9592/2/14 at 2:09pmpost #725 of 9592/2/14 at 4:58pmpost #726 of 9592/2/14 at 6:16pmpost #727 of 9592/2/14 at 6:55pm
Sorry for the delay and lack of response lately guys, very close to taking orders again (late next week).
It was an unfortunate situation, and yes I did have a trademark actually (number one rule of business).
Nothing will ultimately stop my passion doing what I love however.
A big thank you to everyone that has shown such great support, kindness and patience during it all.
Edited by TigzStudio - 2/2/14 at 7:48pmpost #728 of 9592/2/14 at 6:57pmpost #729 of 9592/2/14 at 8:47pmpost #730 of 9592/10/14 at 1:05pmpost #731 of 9592/10/14 at 1:42pmpost #732 of 9592/11/14 at 4:52pmpost #733 of 9592/11/14 at 4:58pmpost #734 of 9592/11/14 at 5:06pmpost #735 of 9592/11/14 at 5:13pm
Yeah he is, I got an email from him just yesterday telling me it will perhaps be week and a half till the new store front is up. He also said there will be some new goodies like new wire and other things. He said he's taking orders in the next few days.Return Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › NHT will introduce superbuds 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › Finally learned my lesson with iems. 4 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 4 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 5 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)