Stay tuned. Trevor will likely have news in the next week or two.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: Today
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 46post #676 of 148610/23/13 at 11:17am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #677 of 148610/23/13 at 2:40pmpost #678 of 148610/23/13 at 2:43pmpost #679 of 148610/23/13 at 4:18pmpost #680 of 148610/23/13 at 4:45pmpost #681 of 148610/24/13 at 7:13ampost #682 of 148610/24/13 at 7:20ampost #683 of 148610/26/13 at 6:44pmpost #684 of 148610/29/13 at 1:28pmpost #685 of 148610/30/13 at 12:56ampost #686 of 148611/7/13 at 1:45ampost #687 of 148611/26/13 at 4:11pmI talked with Trevor via email and he said it would only be a week or 2 in which he would announce the launch of the new site. Unfortunately that was a month and a half ago. He seems to have disappeared into the aether.
Sigh.post #688 of 148611/27/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
Well it is the holidays and everyone gets busy this time of year. Maybe by the first the year there will be more news.post #689 of 148611/27/13 at 6:58pmpost #690 of 148611/27/13 at 7:51pm
The wheels are in motion, even if they did slow a few RPM around the holidays here.
No plan on going into the Aether! But I did have a miscue on estimate.
The goal was to get an order option before Black Friday (previous estimate Edmonton mentioned) but alas it seems it was a bit of wishful thinking with some supplier/part lag time.
Those on the mailing list (or that requested) will receive an email with all details upon launch.
The placeholder page will be up soon with some details before actual new full site in Dec.
Thanks to those hanging in there!
Edited by TigzStudio - 11/27/13 at 10:35pmReturn Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 18 seconds ago
- › Looking for the best pair of in-ear headphones in the $100 price range 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M3 1 minute ago
- › Comfortable on-ear or over-the-ear headphones for at home recording 1 minute ago
- › Beyers DT Pro's - burn in or placebo? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Grado PS1000 Repair Question 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for to buy some IEM/Headphones. 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 4 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 5 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)