Stay tuned. Trevor will likely have news in the next week or two.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 5/30/12
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/30/12
- brandNorse Audiotagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio 4-wire Norn series up-occ LCD-2 headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
- productNorse Audio Audeze LCD-2 Headphone cabletagged by System, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Will a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer adequately power DT 900 Pro 600 Ohm or Audeze LCD-2 headphones? Last post on 11/30/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Driving LCD2 from speaker amp speaker taps correctly Last post on 3/31/14 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a big brother to my LCD2.2 and HE-500s! Last post on 10/6/13 at 5:30pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband Last post on 7/9/13 at 6:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Audeze LCD-2 Best Amp Last post on 1/30/14 at 9:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 8/24/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 46post #676 of 156610/23/13 at 11:17am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #677 of 156610/23/13 at 2:40pmpost #678 of 156610/23/13 at 2:43pmpost #679 of 156610/23/13 at 4:18pmpost #680 of 156610/23/13 at 4:45pmpost #681 of 156610/24/13 at 7:13ampost #682 of 156610/24/13 at 7:20ampost #683 of 156610/26/13 at 6:44pmpost #684 of 156610/29/13 at 1:28pmpost #685 of 156610/30/13 at 12:56ampost #686 of 156611/7/13 at 1:45ampost #687 of 156611/26/13 at 4:11pmI talked with Trevor via email and he said it would only be a week or 2 in which he would announce the launch of the new site. Unfortunately that was a month and a half ago. He seems to have disappeared into the aether.
Sigh.post #688 of 156611/27/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
Well it is the holidays and everyone gets busy this time of year. Maybe by the first the year there will be more news.post #689 of 156611/27/13 at 6:58pmpost #690 of 156611/27/13 at 7:51pm
The wheels are in motion, even if they did slow a few RPM around the holidays here.
No plan on going into the Aether! But I did have a miscue on estimate.
The goal was to get an order option before Black Friday (previous estimate Edmonton mentioned) but alas it seems it was a bit of wishful thinking with some supplier/part lag time.
Those on the mailing list (or that requested) will receive an email with all details upon launch.
The placeholder page will be up soon with some details before actual new full site in Dec.
Thanks to those hanging in there!
Edited by TigzStudio - 11/27/13 at 10:35pmReturn Home
- Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 6 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E17K not working with Moto G (1st gen) smartphone 1 minute ago
- › Belkin Gold AV USB A- B Cable 10 ft. 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DT770 80Ohm vs 250Ohm - Sound Signature? 3 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2